Is This Love?

Will You Be Mine?

Ji Eun looks at Shi Yoon. He stands up and says "I'm sorry, it just, it just, happened." He runs out of the room. Ji Eun still in shock and touches her lips "K-kiss?"

__________________

*Ji Eun's P.O.V*

"What just happened?" As the feeling fills me up i start to smile, without knowing it of course. The day after the kiss happened, I was recharged out of the hospital. As i felt the fresh air I started to think about the kiss again. I start to blush and i skip out on to the street.

"Hold up! What if i meet Shi Yoon today?! What am i going to say? What am i going to do?!" That was when i realized that i really, really, did have true feelings for Shi Yoon. "Ehh?!" My phone beeps and i get startled. I check my phone, the text was by no other than Shi Yoon. No surprise there. I read the text.

Annyeong Ji Eun!

 Glad your out today! Also about yesterday, it was a mistake, i mean it just happened! 

I don't know why I said that I liked you, I mean I like you but not like that.... Don't get the wrong idea!

- Shi Yoon

"Wrong idea! I- I didn't assume anything!" I yell at the phone. People suddenly look at me with a strange look. I cough and walk away. On the walk home i mumble "Mistake?! You call that a mistake?! DON'T YOU LIKE ME?!" Again people look at me and i walk away embarrased. 

Next Day:

I run to the school's entrance door and peep in. I check if Shi Yoon is around which, thankfully, he wasn't. I walk inside and go to class. But there was one thing that was strange. People looked at me with smiles and concerned looks. Some even patted me on the back and said. "Glad your back" or "Fighting!". I was so confused. How did they know i was in the hospital? What was even weirder was once they finished talking to me they'd crowd around their friends and start whispering, then they'd look back at me and smile. Well who cares, i was just happy that i didn't see Shi Yoon, or else it would've been awkward. But i was wrong, Shi Yoon was here.

As I walk out of class in front of me was Shi Yoon. I gag, for i was, sadly, drinking milk. I gag and spit the milk in Shi Yoon's face. He frowns and opens his eyes. I look at him with a face full of apologies. "Welcome back" He says with a weak voice. He walks away which i assume he was going to the washroom.

The sun was setting and i've only seen Shi Yoon once today. I sigh and I sit on a swing. But, thankfully Shi Yoon came to the park. He sits down on the swing beside me. He looks at me. "I guess that was my punishment for kissing you yesterday, wasn't it?" I face him, in my head i was thinking "No! Actually, I'm happy!" But instead I said "Not really, it just happened, like you said. Aren't i right?" He looks at me and I look at him. I thought to myself "Was that rude?! Maybe I was being to hard on him!" 

He stares at me for a while as if he was in a trance. I blink and I shake my hands infront of him. "Helloo! Shi Yoon! Are you there?!" He blinks twice and smiles. I lurch back, but then I realize he wasn't looking at me. I look back and see a woman. She was even glowing! She was so pretty, she had lush almond hair with eyes that might've been as blue as the sea! She smiles and walks over to us. Shi Yoon stands up almost instantly. "Who is this woman?!"

"Ah! Shi Yoon! That's where you went! Your parents told me that you were at the park." She approaches him, grabs the side of his shoulder and says "Long time no see chingu." She hugs him then something happened which really shocked, almost killed me, not literally, of course, but you get the idea. Anyways she kissed both sides of his cheeks and what was even worse was he did the same!! She clings onto his arm and looks at me. "Who is this? A friend of yours?"

"Ahh.." I say to myself "This is my punishment!"