The Unexpected Meeting

Will You Be Mine?

Chapeter 1:

"Aigoo! I'm late again!" Ji-Eun runs to the front door. Before she leaves she yells "I'm going now!" and slams the door shut.

*Ding-Dong*

Ji Eun runs into her classroom and sees a boy sleeping in her spot. Softly she walks to the boy and says "Umm..that seat is mine." He stays in place not hearing her. Again she repeats her words and pokes him numerously. The boy wakes up and sees Ji Eun staring at him. His widen and looks straight into her eyes.

Ji Eun who is flustered runs off to another seat, just in time for class to start.

After, Ji Eun leaves for lunch and sees the boy in the cafeteria. She runs the opposite way avoiding him.

All of a sudden the boy appears,sitting right infront of her.

"Hi! My name is Yoon Shi Yoon. Earlier you ran off before i could say anything. What's your name?"

"Ummm...Hi my name is Lee Ji Eun."

The conversation goes silent and Shi Yoon starts talking again by saying " Why were you looking at me?"

His eyes widen "Is it that, you like me?"

Ji Eun never being asked that and is shocked, yells at him, saying "What! NO!" and she leaves.

"Who does he think he is?" Ji Eun left completely confused kept thinking about it during class.

"Asking such questions so bodly!" she sighs and closes her eyes, while class goes on.

"Class here we have a new student."

Ji Eun opens her eyes and sees Shi Yoon infront of the class. She looks at him in shock. 

"This man" the teacher continues on "Boys and Girls is Yoon Shi Yoon, he has the highest grade in the school board and is the son of "Modelena's" president."

"For those who don't know "Modelenza"" the teacher said "Is the highest and richest company in architecture, in Seoul"

The whole class looks at him in awe.

Yoon Shi Yoon ignores their gazes and walks up to Ji Eun. He slams his hands on her desk and looks straight into her eyes. Ji Eun blushes and Shi Yoon smiles and says "You're surprised, right? You didn't let me finish."

The whole class looks at them with glares and confusion, leaving Ji Eun in complete bewilderment.