Secrets & Confession

Will You Be Mine?

*Author's P.O.V*

Shi Yoon walks out of the hospital and sighs. He sits down to the bench shaking his legs. "Na uh-dduk-hae, should I have stayed?" He stands up and starts to walk back and fourth. "Okay, i'll go back up!" he pauses "No...maybe she wants to be alone.." he looks up "Or, maybe she wants me to stay...?" he scratches his head in frustration. "Okay, i'll go back up."

He runs inside the hospital and all he sees are nurses croweded in one room, Ji Eun's. He runs to the door and asks the nurse "What's going on??" 

"Do you know this girl?"

"Yes, I do, I'm her friend"

The nurse sighs "A nurse came in and saw her on the floor. We think she has a concussion. It is only temperary, but there might be some permanent side effects."

"What?! Let me see her please" Shi Yoon pleads

"I am sorry, but we can't do that. The doctor is doing the best he can. You can sit and wait for a while."

Shi Yoon waited and waited. He stayed there for 2 hours. it was 11:00. The nurse came out and gestured to Shi Yoon that he can come in now.

_____________________________________________________________

Su Ji, in her room, panics as she worries about the incident that happened. "What am i going to do?! What if someone finds out?!" She shakes her head "No. No...NO!" She starts to laugh, crazily "it's not going to happen.. I just wont tell anyone" 

There was just one thing that Su Ji didn't know. That was, the people she had asked to help her had decided to tell their friends and their friends, friends told their friends. The so called 'secret' wasn't a secret anymore. It had spreaded to the school and everyone there found out.

______________________________________________________________

Shi Yoon runs into the room and sees Ji Eun sleeping. He sighs and sits down beside her. Suddenly her eyes start to open, infront of her he sees Shi Yoon and she smiles. "Annyeong" She says.

Shi Yoon's eyes start to get watery "Pabo, you just wake up and all you say is 'annyeong'?" 

Ji Eun sits up and hugs Shi Yoon "Komawoyo" She lets go and starts to blush

Shi Yoon starts to stutter "N- No pr- prob- problem" Ji Eun giggles, "The doctor said I'm really healthy and i'll be able to get discharged tomorrow! Why don't we go for a walk outside? We just can't leave hospital grounds."

Shi Yoon nods and they walk outside. Shi Yoon talks to Ji Eun about what had really happened and what he really saw. After everything they decide to sit down.

"i'm really sorry for lying. I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"Nah.. it's okay...thanks...for everything."

As Shi Yoon looks up at the stars he start to say "I have a present for you, but you have to close your eyes." He looks back down to Ji Eun and she nods.

Shi Yoon leans in closer and right there he kisses her. She opens her eyes wide open. He looks at Ji Eun and says "I like you Ji Eun-ah"