The Last Day

Will You Be Mine?

Yoon Shi Yoon's POV:

i walk to Ji Eun's house holding flowers tightly in my hands. I turn the corner and there, i finally see her house. Today was the last day of school, the last day till college, i wanted to make sure she enjoy  her last day. I ring the doorbell and as i wait i hear footsteps gradually getting louder. The door clicks and it swings open. i see Ji Eun smiling at me wearing her uniform for the last time. It was a white blouse and a skirt with black knee socks. I hand her the flowers and to her surprise she starts to giggle a little.

"What?" i say "is something wrong?" She shakes her head and says to me "No, its just i dont know how to react to things like this. It doesn't usually happen to me." I smile at her foolish comment and tell her we have to go. She says goodbye to her parents and walks outside. 

 

We arrive at school 5 minutes before the bell rings. This was our last in highschool. The adrenaline filled us as each class slowly filled us. We thought about how we wont be doing this no more. Finally the last class came, Ji Eun was in my class, so we could share our last class together. 

"1 more minute till school ends" I tell her

"Shhh" She says "I know i know"

"arent you excited?" I say, also poking her side

She gives a little jump and looks at me with a glare. "yah! dont do that! you know i hate that!" she whisper yells.

I chukle quietly to myself and the bell rings. Everyone in class jumps up and runs out screaming. The only ones left in the class was Ji Eun and i. She stands up and starts to gather her stuff. I also stand up and we walk out of class calmly. There was no conversation between since this was our last day in highschool. When Ji Eun wants to treasure things as her memory she always stays quiet and thinks about how the years go by. Finally she starts talking again.

"I cant believe its finally the end.."

"hm? yah.." i say silently. It was just my first year here and i already had to leave. It was pretty exciting but sad at the same time. 

"So" I say "What should we do?"

She looks up from staring at the ground and shrugs. "I dont know" and then, right at that time Ji Eun and i start to hear a high pitched giggle coming from across the hallway. 


Ji Eun's POV:

From across the hallway i see Su Ji laughing and Jong Hyun by her side. They look forward and see Shi Yoon and i. I look at Shi Yoon and hold his hand, a bit frightened. Su Ji and Jong Hyun come up to us and smile. "Annyeong" Jong Hyun says. I smile and say back "Annyeong" Then my eyes go to Su Ji who i thought would be glaring at me but shes smiling. 

"Uh..Ji Eun..can we talk?" Su Ji says shyly. Shi Yoon looks at me and i nod. "Araso" We walk off the the corner and Jong Hyun and Shi Yoon start to talk.

"Look JI Eun-ah, i know you must be mad at me, but i came to say i'm sorry." She pauses for a second then continues. "You dont have to say anything back to me, i just want you to know i truly am sorry. What i did to you in the past, was horrible things. I guess it got out of control..." She stops then smiles at me "I really am sorry...just know that." She turns around and before she goes to Shi Yoon and Jong Hyun i tell her "Wait." She turns back at me and says "Hm?"

"Look, i know i shouldn't be doing this but, i forgive you. I mean todays' our last day and i dont want our past to be stuck with us forever you know? So i accept..i- i accept- your.. apology." Her face lights up and she runs and hugs me. "OH Ji Eun gomawo!!" 

 

The End~ Part 1 Of 2


annyeong^^ soo this is the first part of the end of this series...hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..and for the last time im saying this.....stayed tuned for the next and last chapter of "Will You Be Mine?" :')

 THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE ME :D