An Undesired Promise

Will You Be Mine?

 I curl in a ball, just fighting my feelings. "I don't understand! They're just shaking hands, its not like their dating or anything! Aigoo! Ji Eun snap out of it! Aish! what has gotten into me?!"

_______________________

I get out of class and see Shi Yoon, inside of me starts to lighten up, i feel happy and fluttery.

Shi Yoon comes up to me.

"Ji Eun! I wanted to talk to you!"

I smile "Really?!"

"Ya! Anyways, you know that girl, Su Ji?"

Just her name makes me shiver, "What was i thinking, i guess he likes her"  i start to blush "I mean its not like like him."

"Umm ya..." I say

"Well she was looking for you, said something about wanting to be friends and stuff....oh and also she wants you to meet her at the caferteria, after school."

"Alright...i'll go.. i guess."

The convesation goes silent and we just look at eachother.

"Soo....." he says

"Sooo...."

He coughs and starts to say "I was wondering...well....if you havn't had lunch yet-"

We get interupted by Jonghyun.

"Hey! What you guys doing?"

He runs to my side and says "Is  he bothering you again?"

"Actually-"

"It's nothing" Shi Yoon says "It was nothing." I look at Shi Yoon and Jonghyun looks at me.

"Right...nothing."

The bell rings and we go back to class.

___________________________

After School:

I go to the cafeteria and see Su Ji waiting for me. She smiles and says to me "Come sit"

I sit down and i wait for her to talk.

"Well..." She starts "Since you know oppa, any friend of him is a friend of mine." I look at her and nod.

"Now, i wanted to ask you something. How long have you known Shi Yoon?"

"I guess, since the beginning of the school year." 

"Oh...well..could you tell me what he's like?" She starts to blush and waits for my answer.

I start to think about it. "What he's like? He's annoying at times but hes funny, caring, smart, hes...hes...someone i can trust."

All i say is "What he's like? He's alright..i guess. A good friend."

"Ohhh.." she smiles "Well i have a secret to tell you, and promise you'll help me."

I stare at her. "Please" she says

"What's the secret?" i ask

"First, promise me."

"I guess i should help her, its not like its a bad thing."

"Okay, i promise."

She smiles "Okay, now don't tell anyone, inlcuding oppa." She turns slient for a little. Then she looks at  me.

"I....I...I like Shi Yoon, he says hes not my type, so.... since you know so much about him..i want to ask you...to help him....notice me."

I start to feel regret and sadness inside of me. "Say no, say no." I tell myself

"Okay, I'll help."