A Misunderstanding

Will You Be Mine?

*Some bad language in this chapter just a warning*

"Who is this? A friend of yours?" The girl says, she looks at me and smiles. "Aish, who is this?" I say to myself.

"Yah, she's a friend." Shi Yoon says back

I wanted to get out of here and fast. I couldnt take it any longer knowing that Shi Yoon already had a girlfriend. I should've known. This kiss was a mistake, just like he said. "Ugh! I am so supid, pabo Ji Eun, pabo pabo pabo!!" i fake a smile at the woman then look at Shi Yoon. "I guess i should get going now, nice meeting you." and as i turn around to leave the woman says to me "Oh, i didn't even say my name how rude of me." I turn back to look at her.

She bows to me and says "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Lizzy (not the Lizzy from After School) nice to meet you too." I bow back, not because of manners but because i had too, then i say back to her "Annyeonghaeseyo, my name is Ji Eun, but your name.." I say "Its not korean..?"

"Ohh..right." she says "Thats because i'm half american and half korean, i was born in korea but grew up in america." I nod at her statement but i still wanted to leave. Shi Yoon was just looking at us as we talked, not mentioning about there relationship. "" I say to myself. I fake another smile and finally decide to say goodbye. I bow down to Lizzy but not even bother to look at Shi Yoon.

I walk home, silent the whole walk there. I felt so hurt and betrayed too. He had a girlfriend and he didn't even think to tell me and ontop of that he even kissed me! What the is this bull ! 

Once i arrive at home, i turn my keys into the lock and close the door behind me. i go upstairs and lie in bed just staring at the roof. I shouldn't have fell for him. "i'm so stupid" I tell myself "Your a ing idiot Ji Eun." 

Suddenly my phone rings. I check it and its Shi Yoon. "Go the away" I tell my phone. I lay it back down and i suddenly think about our kiss. I shake my head and start to hit it with my hands. "No, why am i thinking about it. It means nothing to me. It shouldn't mean anything to me." The phone rings for the second and i ignore it once again. After a few minutes a text comes. 

I check it and its from Shi Yoon. It said "Ji Eun? Are you mad at me for some reason? Can we talk? Im waiting infront of your house" My eyes widen, "infront of my house! Damn you Shi Yoon!" I get out of bed, tripping on some things then i look at the window. on the driveway i see Shi Yoon just walking around, waiting for me. Suddenly a feeling takes over me. Its telling me to go meet him and i get excited. but then i gag back. 

"No, this guy is an , i'll just let him wait out there for nothing." I sit on my bed for about 2 minutes before i couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to see Shi Yoon. I wanted to talk to him, no matter how mad i was. The excitement and the adrenaline filled me and i stood up. I opened my closet and tried to looked for the most casual but pretty outfit. Once i found it i ran down the stairs to see Shi Yoon.

I open the door and i see him still waiting for me, sitting on the porch. "Tough, i have to act tough" I told myself. I cough and i look at him and he looks at me "Why are you here?" I tell him with a serious voice. "Ah..Ji Eun, you came out..i thought you woundn't come." 

"Well..i came" I say

"Is there something wrong? I mean you seem mad or upset....did i do something wrong? Is something bothering you?" 

"This guy is an idiot" I tell myself "i guess he still doesn't know my feelings" 

"No, theres nothing" i say toughly 

"Are you sure? You can tell me" A part of me told me to say what was on my mind to him but another said not to and that it will cause trouble. but it just came out all of a sudden. I couldnt control what i was saying.

"It was your ing girlfriend okay? You had a girlfriend and you couldn't even tell me? That's just bull . You even kissed me and you still know nothing on how i feel? God damn your an idiot okay? Im mad at you! YOU YOON SHI YOON!"

He looks at me suddenly flustered. "Oh my god. did i just say that to him. What the am i going to do now? " but then he starts to laugh. "Laughing? Why is he laughing?"

"Oh my god Ji Eun.. you thought.." He stops talking and starts to chuckle again. "You thought Lizzy was my girlfriend?" I was taken back by what he said "Lizzy isn't his girlfriend? . Now i look like the idiot, but i got to keep it cool."

"I could see how she hugged and kissed you and what you did back, you call that not dating? then what is it?"

"Shes half american, in america that's how others greet eachother! Pabo, you thought i was dating Lizzy? i would never, shes just a childhood friend, she just came back from america yesterday." I was speechless, i just totally embarassed myself infront of him.

"But.." He told me "There is someone i would date.." He said 

"Oh god who is it now?" I told myself

"W- who?" I stammered

"You." He said. He looked at me with eyes filled with sincerity. I point to myself "Me..?" He nods and i cant help but smile. Suddenly he gets off the porch and comes up to me. "Yah, pabo..i cant believe you though that i would be dating her." Then he comes closer to me, not leaving a gap between us and passionnately kisses me. Once he lets go he says to me "That wasn't by mistake."


HI GUYS IM BACK!! since you have requested to keep going! Thank you for staying subscribed^^ So how was this chapter? leave it in the comments~