Ep 3 Part 5

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

I think this will be a bit short… I'm really busy at the moment. Tomorrow I'll be leaving for college… Which unfortunately means from now on, I might not get to update often T.T hwaiting!


Ilhoon and Dasom reached a seafood restaurant along the shoreline. They featured a special activity: Catch your own meal.

"We have to what?"

"We can just catch a crab or something! It'll be fun." Ilhoon drags Dasom into the small restaurant and they greet the employees.

"Ilhoon, you're not seriously going to make me do this, are you?" Dasom asks as an employee hands them mud boots, thick gloves and waterproof jackets, which Ilhoon gladly accepts as they follow the employee to an outdoor "fishing" area. "Noona, come on. Just once?" He pleads, trying to coerce her with aegyo. "Pleeaase~"

"Ugh. Arasseo." She puts on the equipment as Ilhoon grins.

Dasom hesitantly steps near the pool of muddy water. Ilhoon, who was already standing knee-deep in the water, held one hand out to Dasom while his other hand held his leg. "Noona, could you help me? My leg is stuck."

Dasom perches her feet precariously on the edge of the mud, taking care not to step in it. She takes Ilhoon's hand. Splash.

Ilhoon unexpecectedly pulls Dasom into the pool, getting her jacket and pants wet. "Yah! Jung Ilhoon!" She yells at Ilhoon, who is clutching his stomach in laughter. In anger, she splashed a large wave of water at him, soaking him. Shocked, Ilhoon stood in place as he wiped the water form his eyes. Then he started  to splash back at Dasom, who ducked and ran to the other side of the pool. The two of them chased each other around the pool, splashing at each other and laughing.

 

"We didn't even catch anything." Ilhoon frowned. In the end, the two of them came back empty handed and let the professionals catch their food.

In the middle of their meal, they are given the mission video. Dasom groaned. "Why do I think this is going to be awkward?" Ilhoo says, "Let's just get this overwith." He picks up a piece of fish with his chopsticks and holds it up for Dasom. "Noona, please eat." He offers.

Dasom hesitates but slowly leans forward and takes a bite. She shyly does the same for Ilhoon, who cheerily takes the bite from her chopsticks then returns to eating from his own bowl.

 

………………………

 

"That was awesome!" Saemi says with her hands in the air. "Again!"

"No. Never. Again." Daehyun says, clutching his stomach as the two get off the roller coaster. Saemi chuckles as she pats his back. "Gwenchanayo, oppa?" Daehyun just nods in response. "Consider this revenge for the haunted house." Saemi jokes.

The other couples soon meet up at the amusement park, and everyone is filming everyone else, joking around. The girls grouped together and were talking, while the guys played games.

"Hey, guys, let's do something fun." Suzy suggested. "What do you mean?" Eunji asked, confused. Suzy pointed at the large ship ride that swung side to side. "Whoever pukes loses?" She says. "Boys versus girls!" "Call!" Ilhoon agrees, while a few others look unsure. In the end, everyone agrees.

(A/n: this is the actual boat ride on Jeju island! You can even see part of the island's scenery from up there! If I ever go there, I'm totally looking for it.)

 

The idols quickly climb on, with the girls sittingon one side while the males on the other. Some pull out their video cameras to capture themselves and the others. "Ohhmy gosh I don't feel so good." Dasom said. "Unni, the ride hasn't even started yet." Saemi chuckles as she sits down comfortably. The boys wave all the way from the other end of the large ride, near the tip of the "boat".

Everyone is hollering and yelling excitedly as the ride hums to a start. It swings only slowly at first, but because they are sitting at the far ends, the idols feel it very well. Already, Saemi and Eunji and squealing, and Suzy and Dasom soon join them. The boys yell out a chorus of "Whoohoooo!", "Daeeeebaaak!", and from Hyunseong, "Get me the hell off this thing!!! Saemi bravely raises her amrs in the air as they swing wildly to and fro, and so does Ilhoon. Dasom holds on for dear life.

 

"Ahhh that was the best day ever." Saemi stretches her arms over her head. "Are you superhuman?" Myungsoo asks her, making her laugh. A few of them walk slower, laughing at each other's videos.

"Omo, that's drool!" Eunji pointed at Ilhoon's camera, showing Daehyun's face. "It's not!" he denies. "It's… sweat!" "Hyung, that's disgusting!" Ilhoon laughs.

Everyone heads back to the house after a tiring day.

 

 

Next chapter: Saemi's POV~

Next episode: Midselections + girls' choice song shuffle! Please comment, subscribe, upvote!! <33