Ep 1 Part 5

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

 

All the idols were told to meet together at the airport. There, the other pairs would be revealed.

Suzy and Myungsoo were the first to arrive, greeting the crew as they went up the escalator.

"We're the first? We got here really early, huh?" Suzy said. Myungsoo replied, "It's because Suzy was in a hurry to get away from me." Suzy laughed and nudged him playfully, denying that she was ever in a hurry.

"But we were just walking, then you said, 'What time is it?' and then you said, 'Let's go, let's go!' and we had to get in the car." Myungsoo laughed. "You just want to see the others, right?"

"Don't act like you're not curious to who the others are, as well."

"Will you tell me who the other girls are, then?"

"No."

The two of them don't have any awkward silences, talking comfortably and excitedly.

 

Meanwhile, in a car on the way to the airport, Daehyun and Saemi sit in the back seat.

"Did you rest well before this?" Saemi asked, turning to Daehyun.

"Ani. Even though I was really tired, I was really nervous."

"You can sleep now, though."

"We're almost there. I'll sleep on the plane."

"Are the others on their way now, I wonder?"

 

The scene goes to Ilhoon and Eunji. They were just told that they had to leave for the airport to meet the other idols. Ilhoon helped her into the taxi, then climbed in after her.

"Noona, who are the other girls?"

"Well," Eunji counted on her fingers. "There's Kim Dasom, from SISTAR, then Yoo Saemi, she's from a rookie group, and Bae Suzy."

"MWOH? SUZY? As in, the Nation's little sister Suzy?" Ilhoon's mouth was agape in surprise.

"Yeah. You're just like every guy I know, so into Suzy." Eunji chuckled at her dongsaeng's reaction.

"I can't believe we get to be on tv with Suzy!!" Ilhoon looked excited. "The members will be so jealous!"

 

In an interview with Eunji later, she laughed sadly at herself. "That was pitiful. I felt like I was already being cast aside."

Another clip from an interview with Saemi assures, "Suzy is probably the most attractive. As a rookie, I'm nothing compared to her." she laughs at herself.

 

On Hyunseong and Dasom's side, they are just leaving the gates of the carnival.

"We had to leave early because we have to go to the airport." Dasom explains to the camera, looking behind her towards the carnival, which has all the lights fof the attractions on by now. "We had a good time, though, didn't we?" Hyunseong says, walking to the car prepared by the manager.

"Ne, I got this~" Dasom shows off her new bear that Hyunseong got for her.

When they got in the car, they fell silent a bit, tired from the day, sicne the both of them were very enthusiastic.

 

Dasom said in her interview, "My body… My mind… So tired."

 

At the airport, Daehyun and Saemi finally arrive. Stepping out of the car first, Daehyun gives Saemi his hand to support her as she steps out. Even after she is out of the car, they seemingly don't notice that they're still holding each other's hands.

"I'm nervous though, about meeting the others. Because we'll be living with them for a while." Daehyun mentions.

Saemi nods. "From what I've seen from the past seasons, this is going to get very complicated. I'm fairly sure something will happen."

The two of them peer over the edge of the escalator. They both widen their eyes in surprise in seeing two of Korea's most famous idols. Remembering their manners, they greeted them. Suzy and Myungso, who were previously engrossed in their conversation, look up and greet them back.

Saemi introduces herself first, presuming that she isn't well known. She tells them that she is a big fan and that they don't need to introduce themselves. Myungsoo and Suzy then launch into a conversation about how the following days will be, while Daehyun and Saemi listen and laugh along.

"Do you know who the other guys are, though?" Myungsoo asks Suzy and Saemi, who both shake their heads. But before he can answer, Eunji and Ilhoon's heads appear over the escalator, and they promptly greet everyone. Eunji smiles at everyone while Ilhoon excitedly goes to stand beside Suzy, Eunji closely following him on his heels. Just a few seconds later, Dasom and Hyunseong dash up the stairs.

"What's this? Two couples are labelmates!" Myungsoo exclaims.

"I thought we would be the only ones," Eunji says. "We did, too." Hyunseong points to himself and Dasom. The reveal surprises everyone, who look around for a while in an awkward silence, but everyone quickly bursts out in laughter.

"So it's become like this?" Ilhoon scratches his head, eliciting even more laughter.

 

Saemi reintroduces herself since everyone is here.

"Hey, we get it, you loverbirds, you can stop holding hands." Myungsoo laughlingly points out Daehyun and Saemi's hands. The two quickly lower their hands while the other idols laugh and raise their brows.

 

Later, in Jejudo, interviews show the view the other idols have of the couple:

Dasom says, "I feel like those two have already started taking it seriously."

"Isn't it too early though?" Ilhoon puts in. "Who knows if they're for real."

"I'm wondering about those two. They look so cute~" Suzy says.

 

 

The four idols prepare for boarding, then raise their fists, shouting,"KAJA!!!!"


 

 

 

 

URGH. How was it? Too short right? ㅠㅠ My mind feels slow on Sundays~

Anyways, comming up in the next episode: Plane flights, groceries, interviews, and SONG SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!