Ep 2 Part 5

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

Okay to make up for the really short chapters before I will make a longer-ish chapter now ^^ First selection, everybody! Thanks for the 1000+ views!(though half of them are probably mine lol) I hope you guys appreciate this because I'm having such a hard time writing ;___;


 

Hyunseong, disappointed, goes to the back of the house and meets Eunji.

"We both got rejected." Eunji says. They laugh and high five each other.

 

"I kind of expected it." Hyunseong mentions in his interview. "Aigoo... I'm so pitiful." he can only manage to laugh at himself.

 

Dasom and Myungsoo walk down the street in a small neighborhood and chat quietly, when suddenly Dasom stops and looks down the road. She yells, "Annyeong!!" and waves down the street, and soon Myungsoo starts waving too. A couple slowly approaches them, waving back. The two couples walk to meet in the middle.

"Annyeong!" Ilhoon greets. The four of them talk in a group excitedly until the PD announces that it's time to go back. Almost automatically, Suzy and Myungsoo start to walk side-by-side, walking ahead of the other two.

 

Ilhoon says later in his interview, "I only got a short while with her. I hope I left a good impression."

"it was like, I finally had some time with her, then we accidentally met L hyung and then I was forgotten." he laughs at himself.

 

"Does anybody have Saemi's or Daehyun's number?" Suzy asked. "They're not back yet?" Ilhoon wondered, peeking into the house.

"I have Daehyun's number. I'll text him." Myungsoo said, taking out his phone.

 

Daehyun's phone beeped and he and Saemi stopped as they were walking on the beachfront. He took it out and looked at the screen. "Eh? I didn't know it was that late. We're supposed to go back."

"Arasseo." Saemi nodded and they walked beside each other back to the house.

"We shouldn't have gone so far. Is your leg already healed?"

"I'm fine now, oppa, thanks."

 

When they arrived at the guesthouse, they were bombarded with questions. "Eii where were you guys? We even saw Myungsoo hyung on our walk but we never saw you." Ilhoon said.

"What took you so long?" Eunji said, stepping out of the house to welcome them as well.

"Did you get lost? I heard Saemi has a bad sense of direction. Suzy said. "Unnie!" Saemi laughed.

"Eh? You didn't do something bad, did you? You're too young!" Ilhoon said, earning him a slap on the head from Myungsoo.

The two of them didn't bother answering any of their questions and stepped inside the guesthouse, where Hyunseong remained, eating a sandwich.

"Hey, you're back! You guys want some?" Hyunseong greeted with his mouth still half-full. "Sure, I'm starving." Saemi went to the table and sat next to Hyunseong, reaching out for the bread and making her own sandwich. Daehyun sat down as well, making a sandwich with several different ingredients that became twice as thick as theirs.

"Can you finish that?" Hyunseong asked, incredulous.

"Of course." Daehyun replied, stuffing the sandwich into his mouth.

"Here." Saemi handed him a tissue to wipe the crumbs off his mouth with.

 

"Are they married yet?" Dasom asked in a private interview, causing the staff to laugh.

 

………………………………………………

It was that time!

The idols were asked to send in their final selection via text message to the PD. They were each given time for personal interviews to explain or confirm their choices.

First was Ilhoon. They ask him, "Who is your first interim choice?"

He bites his lip then laughs. "Andwae, I need time to think!"

"Eunji noona was nice to be around… I was very comfortable with her. I was sort of familiar with her already, so it became easy to be comfortable with her." He scratched his head. "On the other hand, Suzy is very attractive as well, and she's really nice."

So who will be his final choice?

 

"Ehh... Eunji-noona… mianhada... My choice is… Suzy." The screen is filled with the image of the text he sent, showing that he did choose Suzy.

 

Next comes Myungsoo. Without hesitation, when asked for his choice, he replies, "Suzy." "Are you sure this is your final choice?" the coordi asks. Myungsoo nods.

"I spent the most time with her among all the girls. She's the one I'm closest to and most comfortable with."

"How about the other girls?" Myungsoo thought for a second. "I'm not sure. Since we met before, I'm already familiar with her, and by meeting her here again I think those feelings are starting to develop... I'm the kind of person who gets really attached to relationships, and I take them very seriously."

They roll a few clips of Myungsoo getting "attached" to Suzy: holding her hand, walking beside her everywhere, facing her when they are eating.

"Ehhh… Am I taking this too seriously?" He laughs.

 

Daehyun is next. "Ahh…… all the girls are pretty of course... But I've never done this before…"

"Daehyun, hurry up and make your choice."

"Andwae, you guys are so cruel." he laughs along with the crew.

"Ahh... my choice is... Saemi. Ne." His text message shows that he submitted Saemi's name. "Because we have a lot in common and we spent more time together."

"Would you also like to spend time with the other girls?" "Probably." he replies. Later, footage shows that when he returns to the guesthouse, he finds Saemi at the table talking with Dasom and takes the seat next to her.

 

Hyunseong is the last guy to have his interview. Who will be his choice?

"Umm I'm still a bit undecided." he chuckles lightly. "AH this is so confusing. But it's just for fun, right?"

"They were all very interesting, But in the end I went with who I was more comfortable with."

An image pops up showing his name but the name of the choice was blurred out.

"So who was your choice?"

"Ah, jinjja, so cruel. I have to say it out loud, too?" He looks at the camera and says, "Dasom."

The image shows up again and Dasom's name in the text is un-blurred. "It's because we spent a lot of time together, and we're labelmates so we're comfortable around each other."

"Who's your second place?"

"Eh? Second?Maybe…… Saemi? She's really nice as well..."

 

 

Now it's the girls turn. Will they succeed as couples?

Saemi is first. "I'm still trying not to take this too seriously, though." she says nervously.

"Who did you choose?" Before answering, Saemi buries her face in her knees for a long while, breathing heavily.

"I picked… My first date, Daehyun. He made a really good first impression. I haven't really had the chance to get to know the others, so I can't say that I like them." The screen is filled with the image of Saemi's text revealing that she chose Daehyun.

 

Next is Dasom. As soon as she sits down, she buries her head in her arms and laughs.

She explains, "It doesn't feel like I'm on a dating show, because everyone is so comfortable… Rather, it's more like I'm watching a dating show between other couples." the staff chuckle behind the camera.

"My final choice is …Hyunseong." the image of her text message to the PD pops up to confirm. "We got close because of our ages, I think. We're both 93 liners." She explains. "We're already used to playing around with each other." Scenes flash showing how Hyunseong and Dasom were acting couple-y on their date, playing games at the street fair. 

 

After her is Eunji. "Eo... This is so cruel... Revealing emotions on television." she laughs. "Manager, CEO,… don't kill me…" she points to the camera with a smile.

"My choice was…Ilhoon. Because you know, the first impressions are important." She chuckles as she hides her face. "Girls are pathetic like this, right? That's what I saw from the old season."

"Who do you think Ilhoon chose?"

"I'm pretty sure he chose Suzy. He was so excited to meet her." she says a bit sadly. The show replays scenes showing how surprised Ilhoon was when he found out Suzy was there, and the way he acted around her.

 

Finally, Suzy's turn arrives. Two guys chose her, but who will she pick?

"Ah jinjja! Why did I agree to this again? This is cruel!"

"Have you made your decision?"

"Ne, in the end, I chose…" the screen cuts to Suzy's text message with the name opposite hers blurred out.

"L-ssi." and the name unblurs to show Myungsoo's next to hers. She smiles in embarrassment. "Ah this is secret, right? Until the broadcast airs? Please edit it well." the staff joins her in laughter.

 

So, the results are: Myungsoo and Suzy, Hyunseong and Dasom, and Daehyun and Saemi succeed as couples, while Ilhoon and Eunji fail. The girls, like the past seasons, chose their first dates as their first selection choices. Will their decisions change tomorrow?

A preview of the next episode shows the couples spending their day on the seashore, and some surprised looks from the necklace shuffle results! What happens next??

 

 

The idols all sit in the guesthouse and are wishing each other good night after a long, tired day. One by one, they head off into their rooms to sleep away the today's emotions.

 

 

 


Not as fluffy as you want it to be, huh? And before you get excited for the next episode, Saemi's POV for this ep is coming up next! Thanks for the love and support! Hwaiting!