Ep 1 Part 2

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1qIWVbOE8 <-- Perfect for a first date!!


 

“It’s time to go, Suzy. Suzy nods and takes nervous steps to the elevator of the hotel. The camera zooms in as the elevator doors close in, but then switches to the security footage on the elevator, showing Suzy with her hands clasped in front of her, shifting from leg to leg.

“Aigoo, I’ve never been this nervous my whole life,” the mic on her shirt picks up. She shakes her hands and breathes, “Whoooo.” She watches the floor numbers get higher and higher, until she hears a ding!

Myungsoo, who was standing in front of the elevator, chants to himself like a mantra, “Okay. Okay. Okay,” trying to calm himself down. When the ding of the elevator rings, he immediately looks up.

When the doors open, both Suzy and Myungsoo show shocked faces, their eyes wide and mouths forming identical O’s.

Suzy brings her hands to , just as the elevator doors start to close again. Myungsoo seems to snap out of it and quickly jumps into the elevator, triggering the sensors and making the doors open again.

Inside the elevator, they both can’t help but laugh.

“Annyeong,” they greet each other.

“It’s been a while, Suzy-ssi” Myungsoo said with a smile.

“Yes it has, Myungsoo-ssi” Suzy returned the smile.

 

The scene is now set against a background of a black stone wall, the familiar house on Jeju Island where the last two seasons were shot.

“When I saw that it was Suzy, I was speechless.” Myungsoo said. “How did you guys get her?” he leaned forward in his seat, laughingly asking the PD.

Now they showed Suzy, leaning back in the same seat Myungsoo was in.

“Yah, I didn’t actually expect you guys to get him.” She said, embarrassed. “Please edit out my interview!!” she hid her face in her hands, laughing.

“Did you guys know you have a ship?” the coordi asked Suzy.

“Ah jinjja?”

“Ne, it’s called Myungzy.”

Suzy laughed, leaning back on her chair. They told Myungsoo the same thing. His laugh was even more surprised, and louder. “Ah, I’m so embarrassed,” he said, prompting the staff to chuckle.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the aquarium:

Hyunseong waits anxiously for his date. His hands can’t stop shaking. “I don’t know what I’ll even say!” he laughed nervously. A caption below asks, “What will happen when he meets Dasom, his labelmate from Starship?”

“Give me a clue guys. Is it someone I know? AH KEURAE?” He says as the PD nods his head.

“Ah… Now I’ll be even more embarrassed.” He runs his hands through his hair.

On the other side, Dasom walks slowly toward a thin aquarium. “That one?” she points out. The cameras follow her as she stops suddenly and says, “AH! I can’t do this!” she takes a deep breath, fanning herself with her hand; she trudges forward anyway.

As she looks into the fish tank, her eyes meet someone else’s on the other side. When she recognizes who it is, she covers with her hand.

“YAH! Hyunseung!”

“Dasom-ah!” Hyunseung laughs, just as surprised.

“Yah, I just saw you yesterday! Why didn’t you tell me?” they went around the aquarium and met at the side.

“I didn’t know! Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

The scene changes to Dasom sitting in front of the familiar house in Jeju.

“At first I was surprised, but then I think I was glad it was someone I already knew.”

“Ani, I didn’t expect this at all.” She smiles, tucking her hair behind her hair.

In Hyunseung’s interview in front of the stone wall, he states, “Yeah, I’m glad, since we’re already comfortable with each other. We’ve been friends for a while.”

The crew member says something inaudible, but Hyunseung replies with an incredulous chuckle, “Ani! Just friends!”

 

Dasom pulled Hyunseung’s arm so that both of them were facing the camera. She points at Hyunseung accusingly saying, “Yah, this is weird, right? Don’t you think this is weird? We’re labelmates!” but she says it with a teasing smile. Hyunseung chuckles beside her.

 

 

 

A caption reads, “What about the other labelmates~?” and switches to Ilhoon pushing open the glass door in slow motion. The cameras inside catch his smiling face as he steps inside the café. The cameras behind him zoom in on the head of brown hair behind the booth he was told to sit in.

Eunji fiddles with her fingers in anticipation. She bites her lip, no longer as talkative with the camera as before.

She feels the movement behind her as someone sits down. Ilhoon nervously sits, not knowing what to say.

 

They cut to Ilhoon’s interview at Jeju. “At first I didn’t know who it would be. She could have been anyone. Damn, you guys really surprised me!” He laughs loudly and claps his hands as he doubles back in laughter.

 

After a few seconds of silence and sitting back to back, Ilhoon clears his throat. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Ilhoon imnida.”

At the mention of his name, the cameras freeze at Eunji’s surprised expression.

“Yah!” she turns in her seat, making Ilhoon turn to face her as well. They look at each other in surprise.

“Oh, Eunji-noona!”

“Isn’t there something against artists from the same label dating?” Eunji protests.

“Yah, does that mean you don’t like me?” Ilhoon pouted. Eunji laughs.

 

“Ah, I’m not that close with them,” Eunji says in her interview in Jeju, referring to BTOB members. “They’re CUBE, we’re A-CUBE, so we don’t meet often.”

 

Ilhoon gets up and joins Eunji in her booth.

They then show a clip of Ilhoon’s interview at Jeju:

“You guys are mean, you know that?” he tells the crew jokingly, making the staff laugh.

 

 

Outside the library, Daehyun takes a deep breath and pushes the doors open.

Inside, Saemi has been ushered behind a shelf that isn’t visible from the front door.

Daehyun peeks in curiously. He steps in, and the coordis guide him towards a specific shelf, where he will wait for the signal to pull away the book with a pink heart sticker.

“Aish, I’m so nervous. Does everyone feel this?” he chuckles. “Everyone’s nervous today, right? Not just me.” He wrings his hands, but a smile escapes his lips.

Saemi walks toward the shelf with uneasy steps.

 

"Ah.. I wonder who it is..." Saemi whispered to the camera. "So nervous... Can I run away? Otteoke..."

 

 

 

At the PD’s count, the both of them pull away the books at the same time.

Saemi and Daehyun looked at each other through the gap in the shelf. Both of them look surprised, but in different ways; Saemi is nervous, while Daehyun smiles.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Saemi imnida. Nice to meet you." Saemi bows. A caption says, "The rookie must first introduce herself."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Daehyun imnida." Daehyun bows back with a smile.

"I know." Saemi smiles, her voice excited.

"I've seen you backstage before. Usually you're in your costume, but I think you're prettier this way." Daehyun said, making both of them blush. On the screen, some text says, "Both of them are really shy… Will they be a good match?"

"G-Gomawo." Saemi replies.

 

The shot is now of Daehyun at the house in Jejudo, with the familiar stone wall behind him. "I did recognize her. I've seen her at a few performances. We're both still rookies…"

"I think the whole time I was backstage at those performances, we never talked, but I noticed her. Yeah, I noticed her." Daehyun smiles, embarrassed.

The scene then shows Saemi sitting in front of the stone wall.

"I just want to get something off my chest first. Is that okay?" The coordis nod. And Saemi lets out an unladylike, fangirly scream. From behind her, from the house, a voice, probably Daehyun's, can be heard from the distance, yelling, "Saemi-ah! Gwenchanayo?"

Saemi shouts back, "Gwenchana," and buries her head in her arms. When she lifts her head back, she is smiling form ear to ear. The camera crew laugh.

"I never thought this would happen to me. Mianhe, I'm being such a fangirl." she laughs into .

"I kept convincing myself, 'Ani, Saemi, you're just being a fangirl, you don't have real feelings for him, right?' But how can I know if what I'm feeling is real, right? Since I'm new at this. So I'll just go with the flow~" she says, calmer.