Ep 3 Part 2

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

Thanks for all the lovely comments! Hwaiting! Please don't hate me if this doesn't go the way you want it to, I don't even know how this will go…

 

I felt funny today so I wrote a funny chapter lol. Maybe I've been watching too much Radio Star. XDDD


 

After Myungsoo and Suzy left, the guys regained their composure and the laughter died down. They went back to stand in a line to wait for the next girl.

The next to step out is Saemi, holding the black case. She greets them with a bright smile and wave. “Annyeong~” She stops in front of the boys.

 

“Ne, I’ll open it now.”

Saemi slowly opens the box, about to reveal the necklace.

In silence, the scene is slowed down, showing the boys shouting in surprise.

Because Saemi accidentally dropped the box.

Luckily, the box fell closed, so the contents were not revealed. The scene plays at regular speed again, showing the guys shouting at the same time and reaching out towards Saemi, but not reaching because they were standing too far away, and everybody just laughs, including Saemi. She fumbles to pick the box back up as Daehyun comments, “Are you being clumsy on purpose now?” Hyunseong, in between breaths of laughter, says, “I was feeling so nervous and excited, but then Saemi ruined the mood.“ causing the entire set to erupt in laughter once again. Saemi turns and crouches , trying to hold back her laughter. When she stands back up, she tells Hyunseong, “Yah oppa, if this was yours and I broke it, I’m not paying!” and the laughter fest continued, with Ilhoon even falling over, clutching his stomach.

After everything, Saemi finally opens the box with the guys watching in anticipation. She reveals that she chose the small, teardrop-shaped diamond. The guys don’t move for the first few seconds as she waits in anticipation.

Suddenly, Hyunseong steps out of the line, surprising Saemi. Then he turns around and goes back to his place, jokingly saying, “Just kidding.” The guys laugh and Hyunseong and Ilhoon exchange high fives, but Saemi’s face looks like a forced smile.

“Oppa,” she says with a scary smile and voice, “Never do that again, arasseo?”

“A-arasseo” Hyunseong says, shocked into silence while Ilhoon and Daehyun laugh at Hyunseong’s reaction.

Finally, Daehyun walks toward Saemi and says, “It’s mine.” As he goes behind her to attach the necklace, Ilhoon chuckles and nudges Hyunseong. “Aigoo, look at them,” he points out, “They’re both blushing.” Hyunseong calls them, “Ehhh tomato couple.” And earns glares from the both of them.

 

Daehyun and Saemi step into the back seat of the car and fasten their seatbelts.

“I’m surprised it was oppa again.” Saemi mentions.

With a smirk, Daehyun replies, “Are you saying you don’t want me here?” Saemi quickly says, “Aniyo oppa, don’t say it like that!”

“Ah, so how should I say it?”

“Eh? Ah… say it’s… surprising. In a good way!” she hastily added.

 

The other guys are left in front of the house again. “Ah, we got left behind by the married couples.” Ilhoon says dejectedly.

The two remaining girls, Dasom and Eunji, step out of the house and the four of them greet each other.

“We got left behind because we took too long playing kaipaipo.” Eunji explains, making Dasom laugh. “It’s because we keep getting the same thing!”

The scene where the two of them play kaipaipo is replayed, showing that they took at least 15 tries. “This is really daebak!” Dasom comments as they are playing. The final results of the game were not shown.

“So we’ll open it at the same time.” The two of them hold up the cases for the necklaces.

They show again the scene of the girls playing kaipaipo, finally showing that Dasom won.

Dasom hold up the pendant with two hearts, while Eunji shows the ring on a chain.

 

Ilhoon and Hyunseong exchange looks, and begin walking towards the girls. With smiles, each boy goes behind the girl he was paired with on the first date; Ilhoon and Eunji, Hyunseong and Dasom. The girls, who get embarrassed, look ahead the whole time and fail to notice that the two mischevous boys switch places behind them, snickering.

After locking the necklaces into place, the boys say, "Alright, turn around." The unsuspecting girls are shocked, seeing that the person behind them was not the person they expected. Dasom laughed loudly, covering with her hand, while Eunji was so shocked she took a step back. Hyunseong mockingly said, "Yah Eunji do I really look that scary?" The entire set was exploding in laughter by now.

Eunji and Dasom, who were still confused, tried to calm themselves. "Can you please explain now?" Eunji said.

"Ne, I'm your partner, Eunji-ssi." Hyunseong said, acting cute. Embarrassed, Eunji just laughed and blushed. "Aigoo Hyunseong don't be like that!"

"And Dasom-ssi's my partner." Ilhoon said. He and Dasom smiled at each other.

"Dasom-ah," Eunji put her hand on Dasom's shoulder, "good luck." Dasom and Hyunseong laughed again at her comment, while Ilhoon asked, "Eh noona what do you mean?? Noona!"

 

The two couples, Hyunseong and Eunji, and Ilhoon and Dasom, leave in separate cars to go on their dates. Will some surprising things happen? Will new feelings develop? Hmmm...