Ep 3 Part 1

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

Sorry I took so long!! I kind of had writer's block for a while. Still kind of have it. But I figure if you push a block hard enough, it'll eventually break, right?


 

It's the idols' first morning on romantic Jeju Island! They're now up and ready to start the day! Who will get paired up with whom today? Let's have fun~

Today's the day of the necklace shuffle!

 

The girls enter the room together to see four necklace pendants in their boxes lined up on the table; a simple teardrop diamond, two interlocking silver hearts, a ring on a chain, and an infinity symbol. They look over them carefully, all expressing their ah's and oh's. "Waa, these are really nice." Eunji exclaims.

"Ah, wait, I think I know whose this is." Dasom points at the last necklace, and the others look over and agree.

 

In a separate room, Hyunseong shows a box to the camera. "I won't reveal what I picked, but I think it suits me." The PD says, "It should suit the girl, not you!" causing the set to break out in laughter.

"This is mine." Ilhoon readily shows the camera the necklace he chose, the pendant made of two intertwined heart shapes. "I personally chose it. I think girls will like it."

"Eh, mine was really obvious." Myungsoo laughs at himself. The coordinoona asks him, "Who do you hope will pick it?" "Suzy," he replies with a shy smile.

Daehyun says, "I chose something simple. That's all." He held up the box, but didn't show the necklace inside. "Wanna see?" he opens the box just a bit then quickly closes it. "No, you can't."

 

The girls are instructed to choose a pendant. They begin counting, "Hana,… dul,… set! At the count of three, the four girls quickly point towards the table.

"Wah!" They exclaim as they see each other's choices. Suzy picked the necklace with the infinity symbol, Saemi picked the teardrop diamond, but surprisingly, both Eunji and Dasom point at the pendant with two intertwined hearts. The two of them laugh in surprise.

"You have to play kaipaipo to decide who gets it." The PD says from behind the camera.

Eunji and Dasom are laughing as they stand across from each other, pulling their hands back to start the game.

 

The boys stand outside in the small yard outside the guesthouse, waiting for  the girls to come out. Myungsoo looks calm, with his hands in his pockets, but Ilhoon is bouncing on the balls of his feet, talking to himself. "Ah, jinjja, why am I so nervous like this, ah." Hyunseong just laughs at Ilhoon, commenting on how energetic Ilhoon always is. Daehyun stands quietly to the side, chuckling as well. Hyunseong says, "Wah, look at Myungsoo, looks so calm and cool." Myungsoo waves his hands in front of him and chuckles, "Ah, really? I'm not calm right now."

They all look up suddenly when the PD announces, "The first girl will come out now." They nod and grow quiet, standing in (not very still) line.

A pair of sneakers appear at the door. The boys smile.

 

Suzy comes out holding the box with the necklace inside. She bows slightly in greeting, and the boys greet her back with "Annyeong!" and awkward bows.

"So should I show it now?" Suzy asks. As everyone agrees, she holds up the box and opens it with a soft click to reveal that she picked, predictably, the infinity pendant.

With a soft chuckle, Myungsoo stepped out of the line and said, "It's mine." Myungsoo stepped behind a blushing Suzy to put the necklace on as she held her hair away. She muttered a small, "Kamsahamnida." as she smiled.

A jealous Ilhoon joked, "Yah, just get married!" Hyunseong and Daehyun exploded in laughter, slapping their knees, turning around to hide their laughs. Myungsoo blushed and quickly took Suzy's hand and said, "Kaja!" Suzy, with a surprised expression, got dragged away to the car.

"Woh! Like a man!" Hyunseong commented.


 

 

 

 

 

SO SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS but I really couldn't come up with the next scenes… give me some time, I'll have something longer tomorrow (I hope)~ I appreciate your support!!

Also, promoting my friend's fic (which is sorta based on me lol) because she won't update unless she gets 5 subs. T.T Please sub and support~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/448765/only-one-jinyoung-oneshot-romance-ocs