Ep 2 Part 3

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

Mian! I know I'm late ==;; I have connection problems.


 

 

The first to step out is Ilhoon. He clasps his hands in front of him. "I picked a good song. I'm sure someone will come out when they hear it." he manages to smile confidently at the cameras.

"Who do you want to come out?"

"Ah… Suzy." he says after giving it some thought.

Who will have the same taste in music as Ilhoon? The music starts to play Jay Park’s Star.

 

 

 

Myungsoo gives a loud moan. "This is game over!"

 

Inside the house, Suzy tilts her head curiously. She sits straighter in interest. "Ah, this song is Jaebum sunbae's… it's my taste." she chuckles. "It's JYP taste." she starts to sway. "Who could it be? Should I go out to check?"

In another room, Dasom is also interested. "This sounds like a good song to dance to. It's nice." She does a little dance. "I like it."

"Who do you think it could be?" the PD asks. "I have no idea." is her reply.

Saemi is still sitting on the bed. She sways to the beat, but shakes her head. "I like this song, but it's not my style."

"I feel like Suzy unnie would like this kind of song." she says.

Eunji snaps her fingers along to the song. "It's catchy~ I wonder who this is. I bet it's Daehyun." she wonders aloud.

 

Who out of the three girls will go outside? Ilhoon bites his lip, watching the door intently. "Is someone coming or not?" he laughs at himself.

 

Finally, a hand reaches out to the doorknob. Who will it be?

 

Ilhoon's mouth opens widely in shock as he sees who it is.

It's Suzy! She laughs and puts on her shoes before opening the door to step outside. They greet each other and she moves to stand awkwardly beside the giddy Ilhoon.

They wait until the song is over, but no one else steps out.

"I think I'll wait for another song." Dasom leans back into her original position. 

Saemi asks, "Who was that?" "Ilhoon-ssi." She mouths an aahh and nods. Eunji lets out a sigh. "Should I have gone out?"

 

"Since it's only you two, you can go on a date by yourselves." The coordinoona said. "Ah, jinjja?" Ilhoon asked. He looks nervous and fidgets, and, not knowing what else to do, gestures for Suzy to walk first. Together, the two of them head to the beach.

In a private interview, Ilhoon asks the coordis, "Ah, seriously, did you do that on purpose?" making everyone laugh.

 

 

The next to go out is Daehyun, who shifts uneasily on his feet. He exhales deeply. "Why am I so nervous?"

The DJ starts to play his song choice, It Was You by BrotherSu.

 

 

"Are you hoping for someone?"

Daehyun nods. "I chose this because I noticed Saemi had a lot of ballads."

 

What was Saemi's reaction?

 

In her room, Saemi almost jumps away from the wall she was leaning on. "Wait! I thought nobody else knew this song! This is my favorite song!!" She said, shocked. "Who is this? This is so daebak!"

"Do you know who it is?"

"No, I have no idea! I didn't think anyone else would know it, it's not popular…" she starts to sing along to the lyrics.

Dasom sways her head from side to side. "It's nice. It makes you feel like you're in a café. But it's kind of sleepy…" she said.

Eunji is in her room, snapping. "It's so sweet~ This person knows girls. I think it's Hyunseong, he seems like the type to play this."

 

Saemi breathes deeply. "This is it, isn't it? This is my song. I have to go, right?" she asks herself softly. She buried her face in her hands.

 

Outside, Daehyun waits patiently, biting his lips.

 

"AH! Ottoke??" Saemi says, exasperated, but finally stands up and opens the door slowly, peeking out the window. She puts her hand to when she sees Daehyun, and collapses into a ball of embarrassment. Daehyun is also shocked, even though she is who he was expecting, and he also crouches on the ground, burying his face between his legs.

Finally Saemi steps out. She waves at Daehyun while her other hand is still covering . Daehyun smiles at her and she removes her hand to smile back. She goes to stand next to him.

"How did you know this song?" she whispers. "I knew this song a long time ago." he whispered back. Could it be… destiny?

 

Unexpectedly, another door opens! Daehyun and Saemi turn towards it, surprised.

Out steps Eunji, who is just as shocked as they are. "Annyeong!" she greets, and Saemi greets back, "Annyeong, unnie!" as the both of them wave. Eunji stands on the other side of Daehyun as the song ends.

"Daehyun-ssi, please select who you want to walk with." the PD instructs.

"Wae?? Wait wait wait, this is so cruel!" Eunji laughs.

"Why me??" Daehyun returns to crouching into a ball, laughing at the situation. Saemi laughs into and turns to face the other way.

"So we'll start counting." Daehyun stands in between the two girls with his hands behind his back. They fidget nervously.

"I…2…3. Please choose now."

 

"Aish… really…" he sighs.

"Eunji-ssi." he pauses.

"Mianhe." he grabs Saemi's hand and walks away from the house. Saemi's face is completely shocked.

The two of them disappear, leaving Eunji chuckling dejectedly at herself.

They interview her, asking, "How do you feel?"

"RE.JEC.TED." she laughs. she goes to the back of the house, rubbing her arms for warmth. "I didn't expect to be rejected this early."

 

Meanwhile, Suzy and Ilhoon are walking down the empty streets of Jeju.

"Suzy-ah, you don't seem happy that it was me."

"Ah, ani, I'm just surprised."

"Why is it surprising?" he asks in a teasing tone.

"I don't know you that well, so I was suprised that we have the same taste…?" she says it almost like a question.

"Ahh." Ilhoon says.

 

Daehyun and Saemi are talking in hushed but animated tones. They swing their hands as they walk.

"How did you know that song?"

"A friend let me listen to it a long time ago."

"It's my favorite song!"

Daehyun turns, surprised. "Jinjja? I didn't know. But the song fits you."

Saemi raises her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"It's a sort of warm and quiet song. It suits you."

Saemi just nods and they continue their walk in the night breeze.

 


SORRY it's too short and I can't update next week because I'll be out of the country~ I'll try and make it up to you!!

Does anyone know where I can get a good poster? anyone?