Ep 3 Part 3

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

Thanks to iceblueprincess for the suggestion~


Eric Nam- Heaven's Door

 

By now, Suzy and Myungsoo had arrived at a small shop that advertised the best sweets on the island. The outside was  painted cream and pink, and it had a large window displaying elaborately decorated cakes. "Waah this place looks really good." Suzy exclaimed. Like a gentleman, Myungsoo helped her up the steps leading to the quaint .shop.

The two step inside the shop to be greeted warmly by the employees. A caption shows across the screen that says, "A lovely warm romantic atmosphere~". The small shop also has an area furnished with with sofas and small tables for eating. The two sat down in one of the booths as a waitress hands them menus.

"Wah~ They're all sweets!" Suzy exclaimed, looking over the long list of cakes, cupcakes, and other sweet desserts.

"How much do you think we can eat before we get sick?" Myungsoo jokes. They order several things off the menu and soon effortlessly begin a conversation.

"How are promotions, oppa?"

"You know, busy as usual. I bet the other members are jealous because I'm here having fun~" He leaned back in his chair. "Oh by the way, you're in that drama now right? Gugaui Seo*?" The screen shows text, Myungsoo keeps up to date when it comes to Suzy? keke~

Suzy blushed. "Ne oppa."

Feigning nonchalance, Myungsoo asks, "Ah, It's a romantic drama, right?" Again, Suzy nodded. "So who's your costar?" Suzy answered, "Lee Seunggi oppa."

"You know, people say I look like him."

Suzy stared at Myungsoo then randomly bursts into laughter. "Who says that?"

"Yah! Lots of people tell me that! Don't laugh at your oppa!"

They are interrupted by the waitress who comes with multiple plates of dessert, each in small one-person servings; a black forest chocolate cake, a blueberry cheesecake, a green chiffon cake with a cherry on top, French macaroons of pastel colors, and chocolate-coffee mousse, served with two glasses of milkshakes— strawberry for Myungsoo, chocolate for Suzy.

Myungsoo looks uncertainly at the number of plates. "Can we really finish all this?" A joking comment on the screen reads, If you can't finish it, give some to the staff~

Suzy ignores his question and looks happily at the dishes, not knowing where to start. "Waaah it's like heaven."

"Let's eat well~" The both of them say before digging in with their forks. The two who are usually noisy become quiet when their mouths are full of delicious food.

"Mmm, this is really good." Suzy said, closing her eyes as she takes a sip of her creamy milkshake form a straw. "How's yours?" Myungsoo takes a sip of his pink milkshake. "Delicious. Want some?" He pushes the glass full of pink liquid towards Suzy, who blushes but takes a hesitant sip.

"I think mine's better." She says finally. "Really?" Myungsoo says as Suzy hands him her glass, as well. He takes a big slurp.

"Yah, oppa, don't finish it! Get your own!" Suzy says, trying to pull the glass away from Myungsoo, who instead backs away and continues slurping with a big grin.

 

They receive a video message that tells them of their next mission.

As soon as Myungsoo sees it, he laughs and covers his eyes, and Suzy's face turns a dark pink. The video shows a man and woman feeding each other dinner as they look lovingly into each other's eyes.

 

"You only need to do one bite." The coordis explained. The two nod in understanding.

"Then, which dish do you want me to feed you?" Myungsoo asks. Suzy is slightly taken aback in suprise but stutters, "A-anything is alright."

"We haven't tried this one yet." Myungsoo slices a piece of the chocolate cake and pierces it with his fork, then holds it up in fornt of Suzy's mouth. "Say ahh." Suzy is flustered but opens and leans forward to bite the piece off of the fork. She chews while looking at the ceiling, as if thinking. "Well?" Myungsoo asks. "How is it?" Suzy holds two thumbs up and smiles with closed as she continues chewing. Then she swallows and says, "You turn." She pokes the cake with her fork and takes away a piece, then holds it up in front of Myungsoo's face.

"Open you mouth, oppa." She chides. Myungsoo smiles and shakes his head cutely, keeping his lips shut. "Ehhh why not?" Suzy says. "Do I have to do aegyo or something?" This time, Myungsoo nods cutely.

Reluctantly, Suzy holds up her free hand in front of her cheek in a fist, then opens up her hand, saying in a high-pitched voice, "O~ pen~"

Smirking, Myungsoo quickly grabs the hand that was holding up the fork, and brings it close to his face and bites off the cake.

Blushing, Suzy doesn't move for the first few sceonds, then coughs and puts the fork down.

Text appear on the screen: "Myungsoo and Suzy: Mission accomplished!"

 

 

Meanwhile, Dasom and Ilhoon stop at a bike rental shop.

"Go pick out which bike you want to use, Ilhoon." Dasom told Ilhoon, and the two of them went around the large maze of bikes of varying sizes and shapes. Dasom was inspecting a large blue bike made for moutain biking, when Ilhoon called her attention excitedly. "Noona, check this out!"

She walked over to where he was standing. "What is it?" Ilhoon gestured to the bike behind him. It was a long, two-seater bike made for couples. "Wah this looks like a lot of fun!" Dasom clapped. "Is it hard to ride?" She asked Ilhoon. He shrugged and turned to ask the ahjussi running the shop.

The old man answered, "It's different from a regular bike. The one in front is the one controlling, and the one in the back only follows the pedalling of the one in front, and shouldn't lean so that it's easier to control in front." Dasom and Ilhoon nod and listen attentively, and decide to rent it anyway.

"Noona, is it okay if I ride in front?" Ilhoon asks as they wheel the bike away from the shop and onto the straight road. "Arasseo." Dasom says and waits for Ilhoon to get on first before she gets on.

 

"Whoooo!" Ilhoon yells as the wind brushes his hair away from his face. "Noona, are you alright back there?"

"This is amaziiiing!" Dasom replies over the sound of the wind. Her hair is flowing behind her and she smiles brightly. The bike is now on a smooth road passing by the beach, and behind them is a beautiful view of the ocean. The screen mentions, Jeju island is truly the place of romantic views.

 

"Noona, let's stop here!" Ilhoon says as they gradually slow down to a stop in front of the beach. As she steps off, Dasom accidentally stumbles. "Noona, gwenchanayo?"

"My pants just got stuck on the pedals." Dasom said, reaching down to pull the caught fabric. Ilhoon bends down to help her.

They step onto the sand as the spring breeze whips around their hair and clothes.

"It's like a music video!" Ilhoon says, pulling out his handheld camera. He points it at Dasom and records.

"Eh? What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a video! What does it look like? I didn't get to try out the camera yesterday." Dasom laughs and gamely poses for the camera, dancing around and spinning with her arms in the air. She stops after a while and holds her head, muttering while chuckling, "Aigoo, I'm dizzy."

Ilhoon laughs and pats her head as she crouches, trying not to tip. "I'll do that, too!" He holds the camera up and points the lens at his face, then proceeds to spin around in a circle, until he eventually gows dizzy and trips onto his , making Dasom and the staff laugh at his actions.

 

 

 

 


*Gugaui Seo (구가의 서) Also known as: Ancient Medical Book / The Writings of Nine Houses / Book of the House of Gu / Kang Chi, the Beginning. Drama on MBC starring Suzy and Lee Seunggi~

Are all those Myungzy shippers fangirling right now? Because I was when I was writing this hahaha GUHL I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL. But anyway, tbc in the next chap! This is all I have for now.