Ep 2 Part 2

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

 

Just a small shoutout. Happy Birthday to the Jo Twins!!!

 


 

 

 

After belting their hearts out in the van, the eight idols arrive at the guest house! They start to unload the groceries and the four cooks head straight to the kitchen. Myungsoo tells the others to help him set up the tables outside. Soon, the kitchen is filled with delicious smells.

The hidden camera in the kitchen shows Hyunseong and Saemi standing side-by-side, chopping vegetables and cooking while talking softly. “Saemi-ah, smell this. Do you think it’s still fresh?” Hyunseong holds up a piece of lettuce for Saemi to sniff. While she stirs the stew in the pot, she leans over and sniffs it. “I think it’s okay. We could use it later.” Hyunseong nods and goes back to chopping.

Daehyun enters, smiling. “Wah, it smells amazing in here.” “Settle down, Daehyun, we haven’t finished cooking yet.” Eunji laughs. “What’s for dinner tonight?” he rubs his hands in anticipation. He sits down at the small table, watching the others cook.

“Aish,” Saemi pulls her hand back quickly from the pot, making Daehyun stand up in a flash. “Eh? What happened?” “Nothing. Just a little burn.” Saemi says, clutching her hand.

“You’re so accident prone.” Daehyun gently grabs her wrist, turns on the tap and puts her hand under the cold running water. Saemi then pulls her hand back and inspects the burn. “Better?” Daehyun asks, and she nods.

“You better let me do this.” Daehyun gets the wooden spoon and stirs the stew, but Saemi nudges him aside. ”No way! I heard you got all your members sick with your cooking!” She teased. “That was one time.” He nudges her back.

 

“Eat well!” the food is now brought out, and the idols are eating under the starry sky. They are soon engaged in loud conversations. “Everybody, make sure to eat well.” The oldest, Myungsoo, makes sure everybody’s bowls are filled. In the background, Jay Park’s JOAH is playing.

“Honestly, I’m nervous.” Dasom stated as she dug into her rice. “We all are,” Eunji adds. Everyone nods along. “Minhyuk hyung told me it’s not that fun if we take it too seriously.” Ilhoon said, trying to ease everyone’s nerves. “From what I saw the past two seasons, you can’t help feeling serious, though.” Hyunseong says. The four of them continue discussing, while Daehyun and Saemi are nowhere to be seen, away for their individual interviews.

Myungsoo and Suzy are at the end of the table, having their own conversation. Myungsoo whispers something to her, and she covers in laughter. They smile and talk to each other, oblivious to the serious atmosphere among the other idols.

"Speaking of serious…" Hyunseong glances at the two. Eunji and Dasom agree as Ilhoon becomes suddenly quiet.

 

In the interview room with the soundproof walls, Saemi is asked: "Out of all the couples, who do you think will make it?" Saemi laughs and replies, "Aigoo, isn't it a bit early?"

"I would have to say that at this point, Myungsoo and Suzy will probably make it." she explains further, "They already knew each other from before the show, so they're close now."

"But wouldn't you say the same for Hyunseong and Dasom?"

"But they're different, since they're labelmates. They act more like siblings." She says.

 

In Daehyun's interview, he is also asked the same question. "Ah… that would definitely be Myungsoo and Suzy."

"You don't think you and Saemi would last?" Daehyun waves his hands in front of him defensively. "Ahh! I just think maybe it's too early to tell… We just met! The others are labelmates while Myungsoo and Suzy met before… Saemi and I are just beginning to know each other." he explains.

 

The other idols are back at the table, starting the topic of Daehyun and Saemi.

"They're the most unfamiliar with each other, I think." Suzy says.

"But even Eunji noona and I don't know each other that well." Ilhoon says.

"They get along very well, though, even though they've just met." Eunji puts in as she outs her bowl down.

They then show scenes of Daehyun and Saemi "getting along," form the plane, to the grocery. At the dorm, Saemi steps out of the bathroom after changing. Daehyun produces a bandaid to replace the old one. "Gamsahamnida," she thanks him.

 

Interviewing Myungsoo, he says, "They keep saying they have a lot in common, that's why they became fast friends. The way you look at it, it's more than that, right?" A caption shown states, "Speak for yourself, Myungsoo."

 

Daehyun and Saemi return, and soon the attention turns to Myungsoo and Suzy, while Ilhoon and Eunji leave for the interviews.

"Everyone agrees, right? Myungsoo and Suzy?" Eunji smiles as she asks the PD about everyone's answers to the question of best couple.

"Myungsoo hyung is dangerous. He's a threat." Ilhoon jokes. "There's a lot of dates coming. Hopefully I get at least one with Suzy."

 

…………………………

Finally, the table is kept, and the girls go to the four rooms in the house, alone. The boys go to the soundproof room with sound equipment. Is it? Yeap, you guessed it, it's the song shuffle!!

 

"Why am I so nervous right now?" Dasom laughs at her own nervousness. "Is it because my taste in music is weird?" She lays back in the bed and puts an arm to her eyes.

"I hope this time I get someone else, because I want to get to know other people as well."

 

"I think if I just follow my ears and my heart, I'll be okay." Eunji tells the camera. she is sitting on the floor beneath the window.

"What's your style of music?" they ask her. "Hmmm… I like happy songs." she says with a smile.

 

Suzy is in her room as well, sitting on the floor.

"I'll know it when I hear it, right? Will I know who it is by listening to it?" she tilts her head in thought. "Will you tell me who it is if I ask?" she asks the PD, and pouts cutely when he shakes his head.

"Are you expecting to come out when it's Myungsoo's turn?"

"I don't really know his taste, so I can't be sure."

 

Saemi, meanwhile, sits quietly on the bed.

"Saemi, what type of music do you want to hear?"

"Me? I prefer ballads and acoustic songs… I hope someone here has that." she smiles at the camera.

"Do you think Daehyun will pick a song like that?"

She thought for a while. "On the plane, he was scrolling through my songs in my mp3 player. So maybe he has an idea of what songs I like. But then again, maybe he wants to play according to his own taste, which may be different from mine." she nods to herself.

"I also want to meet other people, before I can decide on my feelings." she says seriously. "Or at the least, make friends."

 

Meanwhile, the boys sit nervously in the other room across the yard.

Who will be the first to come out and play their song?

 

 

Find out in the next chapter;)


I'm sorry it's so short! I have to pack for a day in melting Manila then a week in freezing China. But I'll update tomorrow! So, coming up in the next parts: SONG SHUFFLE AND FINAL SELECTION! AHHHH also, 600 views! Gamsahamnida! Comment as well, silent reading isn't enough!

**Update: Can I request a poster from one of you guys? Or can you suggest someone? Thanks~