Ep 1 Part 4

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

 

“So what do you want to do?” Myungsoo asked Suzy as they walked the streets of Seoul. Suzy shrugged her shoulders.

“Oh wait,” Myungsoo stopped in front of a stall selling flowers. He said something to the person in charge of the stall, and the person handed him back a bouquet of pink carnations.

“Wah… G-Gomawo. They’re beautiful.” She accepted the bouquet from him with a smile. Myungsoo smiled back.

“Suzy-yah, we have to do the mission.” He reminded her, holding out his hand.

Suzy let out a groan, hesitating. She glanced nervously.

“Ara.” She let Myungsoo grab her hand and they walked down the sidewalk. Suzy used her bouquet to hide her flushed face, as Myungsoo used inly the back of his hand to stifle his smile.

The camera followed them from a distance, showing their backs as they walked hand in hand.

 

“What did you think about his holding hands?” Someone asked Suzy as she stood in front of the wall in Jeju.

“Umm… I don’t know, I think I was so nervous I couldn’t feel my hand.” She smiled brightly.

“He was really sweet and gentlemanlike about it.” She said as she nodded.

“You should have seen my manager,” she added, “He was staring at Myungsoo like, ‘don’t do anything you’ll regret’, like that.” She said as she pretended to glare at the camera, eliciting loud bursts of laughter from the crew.

“Did she complain about my hands?” Myungsoo asked the crew in his interview. “I feel like she said something about my hands.” He teased. “See this?” he held his hand in front of the camera. “I bet all the men in Korea are jealous of me.”

“In the end, we didn’t even know it was only for one minute.”

 

The scene changes back to them walking, holding hands, when the director says, “It’s past one minute.”

Myungsoo and Suzy looked up in surprise. “Was it only supposed to be one minute?”

“Were you guys enjoying it that much?” one of the coordis asks. The two of them just laugh in response.

………………

 

“Yah, let’s go in there” Dasom dragged Hyunseong by the arm into a street filled with stalls of food and games. A street carnival, the television prompter informs the audience.

“Hey, look at this, I’m really good at this!” Hyunseong said, pointing to the claw machines filled with stuffed toys of different colors. “I don’t believe you.” Dasom joked. “You’ll see” Hyunseong inserted a coin into the slot and the game started to play music as he held the joystick.

“Which one do you want?” Hyunseong asked Dasom. “Anything will do” she said as she looked into the glass box filled with cute dolls.

Hyunseong pressed a button as the claw hovered over a small brown bear. The claw lowered itself and closed its fingers weakly around the leg of the bear, but as it went up, the bear slipped out.

“Darn. Let me try again.” Hyunseong said, inserting another coin.

“Tch, You’re wasting your money, Hyunseong.” Dasom said. Still, her eyes widened when the machine successfully lifted the bear and dropped it into the box. Hyunseong pulled it out and handed it to Dasom with a look of triumph.

“Thanks!” she said happily and they continued walking along side by side, pointing out the various attractions with each other.

 

Only a short clip of Hyunseong at Jeju followed. It showed him chuckling to himself, muttering “Cute,” with a grin.

………………

 

Ilhoon held the door open for Eunji as they stepped outside the café. It was windy, so Eunji tucked her hair behind her ear. Ilhoon offered her his jacket and she gladly took it. “Where do you want to go now?”

“Let’s just walk,” Ilhoon replied to her.

“Noona, you’re so short.” Ilhoon teased.

“No, you’re too tall.” Eunji hit his head lightly.

They stopped as a man walking a Labrador walked by and they asked if they could pet it. The dog wagged its tail happily as Eunji scratched it behind its ears, and Ilhoon rubbed the top of its head. It barked happily, tongue panting. They took turns taking pictures with the dog with their phones.

“You’re a dog person, Ilhoon?” Eunji asked him.

“Ne. I have a few dogs at home.” Ilhoon answered with a nod.

The PD stopped them and handed them the pink envelope. They bowed, thanking him, before opening it to read it together. Ilhoon’s eyes grew big and his jaw dropped in shock.

“JINJJA??” He shouted.

“Only one minute right?” Eunji reread the card.

“Noona, mianhe.”

“For what?” Eunji looked confused. Suddenly, Ilhoon reached for her hand and practically dragged her away.

“YAH.” Eunji exclaimed in surprise. She cupped her face in her hands in embarrassment, as Ilhoon laughed at himself.

 

At his interview in Jeju, Ilhoon said, “Ah, I’m not sure why I did that.” He snickered and bent to bury his face between his arms. Why did I do that why did I do that why did I do that?”

“I guess I wanted it over with. It was only one minute anyway.” He said after composing himself.

On her part, Eunji said, “I was really surprised. My heart started beating like this, dugeun dugeun,” she said, patting her heart. “I asked myself, ‘this can’t be real right?’ then I said…’ahh. So this is what it feels like.’”

………………

 

Daehyun and Saemi walked outside the restaurant, talking a bit livelier than their usual selves. The camera shot them from far away, catching their shapes in the night.

Suddenly, Saemi clutched her leg and yelped in pain. The crew rushed over to see that she had gotten a small cut on her leg. She hopped over to a nearby bench while someone went to get the first-aid kit. As soon as the cotton ball with disinfectant was brought out, she yelled, "Andwae! Andwae!"

"You okay?" Daehyun asked. In slow motion, they shot Daehyun as he sat beside her, put his arm around her, and offered her his hand, which she hesitantly took. As they gently cleaned the wound, Saemi squeezed her eyes shut and leaned into Daehyun, who was now blushing. She let out a small yelp.

 

They showed a part of Daehyun's interview. "What made you do that, Daehyun-ssi?" the PD asked.

He seemed to be deep in thought. He shook his head a little, blushing. "I just knew that she needed it." The crew members aww-ed at his response.

"Aigoo, don't take it like that!"

 

"Can you stand?" Daehyun asked her owrriedly, not taking his amrs away from her. Saemi slowly pushed herself off the bench, with Daehyun's support every step of the way.

"He takes care of her~" The screen showed in a line of text.

After a while, Saemi assured Daehyun that she could walk by herself, Daehyun lowered his arms and instead held her hand "For protection," making Saemi hide her face behind her hands in embarrassment.

 

Saemi said in her interview in Jeju, "It felt really nice. It was sort of comfortable, but I was also really nervous." she giggled at herself.

"At first I thought 'Wow, he's a really nice guy.' And I was telling myself that what I felt was admiration, from a fan to an idol, right?" She looked up to the crew as if asking for confirmation. "But this is the real thing!? I wasn't prepared for this!" she laughed.

 

They gave Daehyun and Saemi their mission card. Opening the envelope, they just laughed. They held up their interlaced fingers and said, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" They were shown walking away hand in hand.

 

"How was her hand?" The crew asked Daehyun that night in Jeju.

He paused and hit his face in embarrassment. "Ah, jinjja, why are you asking me these things? Can't I keep my thoughts to myself?" he joked.

"Yeah… it was nice." He nodded.

"So would you say she's your ideal type?"

Smiling and unable to respond, Daehyun chuckled and pulled out his famous line.

"No comment."


 

 

I was really surprised to find that I got 3 votes! It so surprising because I'm inexperienced, and I've only been writing this for a week and a half, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!!:DD THANKS SO MUCH! Even to the silent readers^^

Comment criticisms, if you'd like! I have lots of room to improve!