Ep 1 Part 3

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

 

A/N: Sorry if it gets confusing, but I’m trying to follow the format of the show and how they’re doing it… aish.^^;;

Also, I’m probably going to put in Saemi’s POV in between chapters, but it'll probably end up like a big spoiler for whatever happens to her throughout the show, so you can ignore those if you'd like.

Just a warning for those who will be even more confused-- I’m a confusing person. Also, I tend to be biased, so I might unconsciously give some couples more exposure than othersXD

 

**Update: I've decided to just move Saemi's POV to after each ep, so it won't be such a big spoiler^^ But it's too late for the first one, so forgive me. I'm still new, but I'll improve!


 

 

Suzy and Myungsoo sat in one of the hotel’s many cafés, with the camera a few tables away. They were talking comfortably, as if they had known each other for a long time.

“So, how have you been doing?” Suzy asked as she stuck a fork into her cake.

“Pretty well. We’ve released a new album. Will you buy it for oppa?” Myungsoo jokingly replied.

“You don’t have to tell me, I already have.” Suzy said, and they both laughed.

“How about you? Have you been doing well?” Myungsoo said as their laughter died.

Suzy nodded. They show a caption beneath shots of them conversing: “Gives the warm atmosphere of old friends catching up.”

 

Once again, they show a clip from Suzy’s interview in front of the stone wall at Jeju:

“There was no awkwardness since we’re already acquainted. I think it was just a matter of getting to know each other better.” She nods to herself, assuring herself of her answer.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, says in the interview: “On the outside I was trying to play it cool, but I was actually really nervous. I had my hands on my lap like this,” he motioned to his hands, “and kept them under the table because they were shaking.”

The scene changes back to Suzy and Myungsoo, laughing at something Myungsoo just said.

“I wonder who the other guys are.” Suzy said.

“Suzy-yah, aren’t you satisfied with me?” Myungsoo pouted. Suzy slapped him playfully, blushing.

Later, Myungsoo reveals, “That hurt a little. I mean, if you really like someone, you won’t want to be with other, right?” But he still chuckled, treating it as a joke.

 

“Mission card.” Myungsoo and Suzy are handed a pink envelope. They each hold it with one hand, between them.

A look of shock comes over Myungsoo’s face, while Suzy’s cheeks turn a deep shade of pink, and she tries to hide it behind her hand.

“W-we don’t have to do this now, right?” Myungsoo asked.

The PD nods and reply and Myungsoo says, “Let’s do it later, then.” Suzy nods. They continue eating.

 

 

Outside the aquarium, Hyunseung and Dasom take selcas and pose for photos in front of the various sculptures. They talk loudly and laugh at each other, but because of the noise, their voices couldn't be picked up by the microphones.

“They look like a real couple.” A line of text says at the bottom of the screen.

Hyunseung buys Dasom a smoothie and they start walking wherever their feet take them.

“Hyunseung, I heard you never dated before.” Dasom started as they walked. She took a sip from her straw.

“Who told you that?” Hyunseung spat, almost choking on his drink.
“Donghyun oppa.”

“Dammit. I’m going to kill hyung when I get home.”

“So it’s true, then?”

“ANI!” Hyungseung said.

“Ara, ara, I believe you, Hyunseung-ah.” Dasom said, but her face showed she still didn’t believe him.

“Aish, this kid.”

“Kid? We’re the same age!” Dasom punched him playfully.

 

They were given the pink envelope containing the mission card. As soon as Hyunseung pulled it out and read it, he impulsively let out a loud guffaw of laughter. "Waaah, this is really daebak. Ah." He squatted on the ground, burying his face in his arms.

"What? What is it? This is going to be embarassing isn't it?" Dasom said.

Hyunseung showed her the card. Dasom's eyes grew wider. "Yah, you guys just like torturing us, don't you?" she said, exasperated, yet she was blushing.

After a while, Hyunseung asked, "Do you want to get it over with?"

"Now?" Dasom chuckled, embarrassed.

"It's only one minute."

As if contemplating, Dasom bit her lip.

"Ara." Dasom took the first step, taking Hyunseung's hand.

 

They show a scene of Dasom in front of the familiar wall in Jeju.

"Ah, Hyunseung's usually too shy to take the first step." She laughs into her hand. "His hand was very warm." She laughs even louder out of embarrassment.

In Hyunseung's interview, he wrings his hands nervously.

"I was really surprised. I hope she didn't feel my hands shaking." He laughed along with the staff members.

 

The scene changed back to one where Hyunseung and Dasom were holding hands and walking. Dasom had her face hidden behind her smoothie in her free hand, smiling.

"Why are you hiding? You initiated this!" Hyunseung just chuckled at her cute actions.

"Tss." she slapped his back.

"Is one minute over yet?" Dasom asked. When they replied yes, Dasom let go, breathing out, "Thank god."

"Hey, don't sound so relieved!" Hyunseung teased.

 

Ilhoon and Eunji sat across from each other in the little café, talking animatedly.

"Oh, but that time you were on stage and made a mistake--" Ilhoon laughed.

Eunji slapped Ilhoon's arm. "OW! Noona!"

"Don't mention that!" She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Ah, I wonder if the other girls are as abusive as you are." Ilhoon said, rubbing his arm.

"YAH!" She hit him again.

"I wonder if the other guys are nicer than you are." Eunji said, holding her cheek in her hands and pretending to daydream.

"Tch. Such a mean noona." Ihoon ducked in time to avoid Eunji's hand.

 

"Noona was easy to be with." Ilhoon said, as the scene went to his interiew in Jeju. "She talks a lot, so it's never quiet."

"Would you say she's your ideal type?" The PD asked Ilhoon.

"Possibly." Ilhoon nodded slowly.

With the same wall behind her, Eunji stated, "He's a fun guy. I don't know yet if I really feel anything other than friendship right now..."

 

 

In a restaurant, Saemi and Daehyun sat in a small booth.

 

"Oppa, how were your promotions for One Shot? You must be really tired." Saemi said.

"Ah, you follow us?" Daehyun asked, and Saemi nodded.

"I'm a big fan."

"Well, it is really tiring… but it's also really fun." he smiled.

"You know," he said as he his glass of water, "you're always really quiet. But when when you went onstage, your voice was really powerful."

"Shouldn't I say the same for you?" Saemi asked jokingly, making the both of them laugh.

A waitress comes to ask for their order, suggesting the seafood dish.

At the same time, both Daehyun and Saemi reply, "I don't like seafood." They look at each other and laugh.

 

In her Jeju interview, the crew asks Saemi, "How was your first date?"

In reply, Saemi bursts out in laughter and shyly hides her face behind her hands. "It was nice. It was really nice." she smiles at the camera.

 

 

"So, this is really your first time dating?" Daehyun asks.

"Yeah. You should be honored." Saemi laughed, taking a bite of her food.

"I am greatly honored." he did a mock bow.

"So how am I doing on the first try?" she asks with raised eyebrows.

"Not bad." he said mischevously, "For a first timer." He grinned.

"Yah!" Saemi slapped his arm.

The screen flashes a caption, saying, "The two are becoming more open~"

 


 

I know, I know. It .

Comment your ships! (If you have any. Personally, I think it's too early for ships, but fishymushroom96 already told me she's shipping Myungzy and Daemi. She just made that last one up.)