Ep 3 Part 4

The Romantic & Idol : 90's line!

Waah I'm amazed by the number of views! And I'm also very thankful to the subs~ Gamsahmnida! Please take care of me!

Please enjoy~

 

I almost forgot! thanks to fishymushroom96 for the ideas for the dates!! :))) 


Eunji and Hyunseong arrived at a place that offers horseback riding. "Wah it's getting warm." Eunji said, sheilding her eyes form the sun with her hand. Hyunseong got a piece of paper form the crew and held it above Eunji as they walked under the sun to the covered stall. "Gomawoyo." Eunji said as Hyuseong held it above her head.

 

The stablehand came out holding a horse by its reins. Hyunseong and Eunji were putting on their protective gear. "Tsk you're doing it wrong." Hyunseong reached over to help Eunji strap the helmet onto her chin. "Ah, jinjja? I thought you did it that way." Eunji said, fidgeting. "Hey, stay still." Hyunseong said, finally locking the strap in place.

"Wait, we have to share one horse?" Eunji said. "Hyunseong, do you know how to ride a horse?"

"Ahh…"

"You don't have to know, you can just hold on and I'll guide you." The stablehand said.

"Ah, arasseo." Hyunseong said.

He helped Eunji on first, holding her waist. "Careful."

"Andwae, I'll just sit like this." Instead of throwing her legs over the horse, Eunji sat side-saddle. "Arasseo," Hyunseong said, and threw his leg over the horse, holding tightly onto the saddle. "Eunji-ah, hold on."

Eunji hesistated, but let out a yelp and grabbed Hyunseong's back as the horse suddenly trotted forward.

 

 

The two of them rode through a large green pasture, when the grass was tall. The view, as expected, was amazing, and Eunji and Hyunseong kept talking about the scenery and pointing things out.

"Eunji, you should relax." Hyunseong said.

"N-ne." She leaned in more comfortably.

"We'll stop here." The stablehand said. There was a small stall selling snacks and drinks, as well as some benches and tables. Hyuseong and Eunji went over to the stall and looked over the snacks they were selling. "Omo! Strawberry pepero!" Eunji said, pointing out a pink box near the front.

"Eh? You want that?" Hyunseong said, and without waiting for an answer, paid for it. "Eyyy, you dodn't have to do that."

"The boy should pay on a date, right?" Hyunseong smiled. The two of them bought cokes and went to sit down at a table under the shade.

 

"The scenery's really cool." Hyunseong said as he took a sip of his drink.

"I know. I was even looking outside the window of the car and I saw this cliff."

"I saw this shop back there that had some souvenirs." Hyunseong sat up and leaned forward.

"Really? I want to go check it out. Can you take me there later?" Eunji took a stick out of the pack in the box and bit the tip without the strawberry.

"Hey, you do that too?" Hyunseong asked. "What?" Eunji asked.

"Bite the tip without the flavor on it first." "Ahh, ne. Some people think it's weird."

 

Suddenly, they are given the video message containing the mission.

"Ah jinjja… what is this?" Hyunseong asked incredulously. "Wait, we have to feed each other like this?"

"Just one bite."

"Do we just use this?" Hyunseong held the box of pepero sticks and asked the crew members.

 

The two of them began the mission. Hyunseong held a pepero stick in front of Eunji and said, "Say ah~" as she bit the tip. She squeezed her eyes shut as she bit it. "Yah why do you have to close your eyes? I'm not scary." Hyunseong chuckled.

Eunji replied, "Fine, your turn." She grabbed the stick from Hyunseong's hand and used it to poke his lips. Hyunseong happily bit down on it. Eunji blushed and leaned back. "Mission accomplished!" The text on the screen read.

 

"Kaja." Hyunseong said, helping Eunji onto the horse again. As they began riding back down the hill, Eunji pulled out her video camera and did a 'v' sign. "Annyeong~" She said to the camera, then turned it to face the view. "Look at the viewwww~" Eventually, the camera spins towards Hyunseong's back and shows Eunji tapping his shoulder, then moving the camera forward so that his face could be seen, and her face behind his shoulder.

Hyunseong smiled at the camera and grabbed it from Eunji, stretching his arm to put it out of her reach. "Hey give it back!" Eunji said, stretching her arm. "Merong~" Hyunseong teased, looking back and forth between the camera and Eunji.

"Yah stop it, or both of us will fall off this horse," Hyunseong said, as Eunji tried again to grab the camera. Just as he said it, Eunji started to tip forward and since she was riding side-saddle, she was close to falling off. Luckily, Hyunseong was able to grab her by the shoulders just in time, twisting his body to catch her before she tipped too far. "See? I told you."

……………

 

 

Daehyun and Saemi get off the car at an amusement park. "Wah~ You can see it even from the outside!" Saemi exclaimed, looking up at the high rides.

"Where do you want to go first?" Daehyun asked. "Mollaseo. Let's just walk." Saemi said, waiting for Daehyun to catch up to her as she walked.

 

Daehyun spots something. "Hey, let's go in there!" he points at a "haunted house". "Aniyooo! Shiroyo!" Saemi said. "Wae? You a scaredy-cat?" Daehyun chuckled as Saemi nodded.

"Come on. It's not real." He dragged Saemi into the front entrance. "Andwae!" Saemi yelled as she got pulled into the dark tunnel. Inside were only faint green lights and night-vision cameras to light the way. The entire hall was covered in ripped cloth and fake cobwebs. There were gruesome statues placed around and on the furniture.

Saemi let out a surprised yelp when one of the statues began to emit an evil laugh and its eyes started to glow. Daehyun laughed and patted her arm reassuringly.

Then, something reached out from the bottom of a wall in the hall way and grabbed Saemi's leg, and she screamed and grabbed Daehyun, who laughed again. "Aish, jinjja, it's not funny, oppa!" Daehyun tried to breathe as he said, "I-it's okay. It's not."

As they were walking in the hallway, several people dressed as "ghosts" and "monsters" came running and screaming at them, and this time the both of them yelled. Daehyun tried to laugh it off as Saemi tightly gripped his arm. "Oh my god." She was clutching her chest and trying to run, but everywhere she ran, something or someone would pop out; from the walls, the corners, and the ceilings. While she tried to go ahead, Daehyun crept up on her.

"BOO!"

"AAAAHHHH!" Saemi screamed loudly and shut her eyes, and crouched on the ground, hiding her face in her hands.

Daehyun laughed and pat her back. "Gwenchana. It's just me."

"Y-yah oppa, don't do that!" Saemi replied in a shaky voice, slapping Daehyun on the arm while still hiding her face.

"Are you crying? Mianhae, Saemi-ah." He finally got her to stand up and rubbed her shoulders to comfort her.

"Oppa, you're so mean." Daehyun just chuckled. "Ara, ara, let's get out." He guided her towards the exit, trying to calm her down as she kept shouting at every small sound and more "ghosts" kept popping out.

 

"That was fun." Daehyun said as they finally got out of the haunted house. He got another slap on the arm from Saemi. "Yah, you know my arm hurts right now? You gripped it really hard." he said playfully.

"Ah jinjja, I thought I would die in there." Saemi said, gripping her chest. "This oppa didn't help!" She said. Daehyun chuckled. "Arasseo, let's get some food to make you feel better."

 

He brought a sulky Saemi to a stand selling cotton candy. Before they could order one, they were shown the mission video.

"So we just have to do this?" Daehyun pointed to the phone screen.

"You guys are cruel, you know." Saemi said to the crew, making them laugh.

They ordered one cotton candy.

"H-Here…" Daehyun broke off a large piece and held it shyly in front of Saemi, who took it hesitantly then blushed. "Y-you too!" Saemi took a big piece, but instead of waiting for him to bite it off her hand, stuck the think wad onto his lips and retracted her hand. He opened his mouth to eat it, it off his lips. He smiled afterwards, flustered as well.

"Uh… Let's finish this while walking around and look at other rides."