Never Get Advice From The Adults

Home Sweet Home?

*

As soon as Xiumin got the call he knew he had to stop working and go home immediately, unfortunately, Chen had asked especially for him to stay and this time he wasn't just fooling around.

There was actually work to do for the first time.

Xiumin peers inside Chen's office, pondering how he should approach him in asking. Does he act nice and be all polite, which would probably destroy his pride or does he ask him aggressively? Yet Xiumin knows that bad things happen between him and Chen whenever things get aggressive.

There's either too much words exchanged and sometimes too much tongues involved. There is no in between.

Despite trying to be sly, Chen calls out his name and he swears he feels goosebumps forming on his arms.

"Well, are you just going to stand there or?"

"I..I'm just gonna stand here..." Xiumin mutters and Chen raises his eyebrows at him.

"Alright."

Whilst Xiumin stood there idly by the door, he stares at Chen who is typing away on his computer with a pair of glasses resting on the bridge of his nose.

He watches as Chen re-adjusted his tie, slightly loosening it and ing the top button of his dress shirt.

"Are you just watching me there?" He questions, without straying his eyes off from the computer screen.

"Yeah...Wait, no, I."

With a red tinge splashing on his cheeks, Chen looks up from his glasses, smiling at his reaction.

"What do you want?" A smirk forms in Chen's lips as he stands from his swiveling chair and starts approaching the flustered Xiumin.

When he gets a bit too near for comfort, Chen tilts Xiumin's chin up to face him. "Tell me what you want."

He's speechless for a couple of seconds before he could utter some words out of his mouth. "I, I need to...I need to get home."

"Why?" Chen furrows his eyebrows. He wouldn't really admit that he was worried.

"Want my excuse or the truth?"

"Whichever."

"Luhan's coming over." He pursed his lips, expecting that either Chen would laugh or get mad but neither of those reaction occurred. "That's the truth by the way."

"Wait. Isn't that Luhan your ex?"

Xiumin nods in agreement. "Yeah, he is."

"And he has a boyfriend now, right?" Chen adds.

Xiumin didn't want to speculate any more but Xiumin senses a bit of jealousy in Chen's voice.

"Yeah he does."

"Is he coming as well?"

"No, I don't think so." He shakes his head. "So, can I go?"

"Yeah, of course." Those words which came out of Chen's mouth felt like a lie. "But I have to go with you."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I just have to, okay?"

"Fine, let's go."

Xiumin waits till Chen has gotten hold of his stuff and got his car ready to drive to his house since he refused to go back to the public bus which he had found quite disturbing and compelling.

When they arrive by the drive way, Xiumin immediately spots Luhan who is still in his uniform, his bag slung by his left shoulder and his hair newly dyed red.

"Hey." They greet each other with a hug whilst Chen parked the vehicle.

"Oh hey umm, what is he doing here?"

The two of them catches up with each other while Chen awkwardly listens in to their conversation.

"So does this girl look pretty?" Xiumin interjects as Luhan was telling them about how flirtatious the Jiae girl was.

"Hyung! Do I look like I know when a girl is pretty?"

Chen let's out a chortle at this and he gains a glare from Xiumin.

"You were straight once, you tell me." Xiumin continues.

"I can't. She just looks ugly to me because she was all over Sehun." mutters Luhan.

"Descibe her then." Chen finally participates.

"Uhm, well, she looks like a typical girl. Long dark hair, pale skin, pink lips, big eyes and short-ish."

"Well you just described yourself a pretty girl."

Luhan's eyes widen. It was enough that Sehun and Jiae had a thing in the past, he didn't want to add to that by knowing she was pretty.

"Shut up, Jongdae, it's not helping." Xiumin tells him off. "She's not pretty. It's probably the make up."

Luhan sighs. "Not only she's pretty, she also uses make up. God that is such a girl." He whines. "What if Sehun sways to her side again and leaves me because he realizes he's not really into guys."

"Stop making ridiulous little scenarios in you head, Lu. It's not going to happen." Xiumin comforts the younger by patting and rubbing his back.

Chen frown at the sight so he subtly slaps Xiumin's hands away before he started talking. "If you're so worried then use this opportunity to test Sehun."

Both stares at him with curious eyes.

"Use the push and pull method."

"Push and pull? That's a ridiculous thing to do, you idiot." Xiumin thumps his head.

"What push and pull?"

Chen shuts Xiumin up and explains. "You push him away by ignoring him and then you can pull him back in by making him jealous or surprising him. It's fool proof!"

Chen knows himself that he was just making things up on the spot because he wanted Luhan to get away from Xiumin's house as quick as possible so he's alone with him again.

"What should I do then?" Xiumin face palms as soon as the question left Luhan's mouth.

"This is a horrible idea."He mutters to himself.

"Just push and pull him in. You'll get his attention by making him jealous. But make sure you're oblivious."

Luhan sighs for the nth time. "Well, I might as well try." A weak smile forms on his lips. "Thanks, hyungs."

"Yeah. Okay. Bye." Chen stands up and pushes Luhan out of the house and Xiumin can only look at him weirdly. As soon as Luhan had said his goodbyes, Chen lets out a sigh of relief when he's out of sight.

"What's wrong with you? I haven't even offered him some tea." Xiumin pouts. "Okay. Now you, go home."

"What? Why?"

"Because I say so." This time it's Xiumin pushing someone out of his house. "I'll see you at work tomorrow, boss." He taunts.

"W-wait!"

"What?"

Chen spins to face Xiumin and stops for a millisecond to stare. He plants a surprise gentle kiss on Xiumin's lips before smiling.

"See you, Minseok." The ends of his lips reached his ears as Xiumin just watched him in awe, still surprised by the kiss.

"Yeah...wait a second, did you just...Yah!" Xiumin shouts but Chen was already halfway away from his house and almost my his car.

-

When Luhan got home, he noticed that he had 5 missed calls, 3 messages and a voice mail. And they were all from Sehun. Despite being angry all day, he smiles.

At least he knows that Sehun still thinks he exists.

He opened the first message.

FROM: Sehunnie <3

Hyung, I didn't see you much at Lunch time, where were you?

9:34PM

The second one read,

FROM: Sehunnie <3

I called you a couple times. Was your phone turned off?

10:43PM

And lastly, the third one,

FROM: Sehunnie <3

Hyung are you okay? I'm worried. Where are you? Are you sleeping?

11:03PM

Luhan smile widens and his chest feels a lot more lighter than before.

He decides to listen to the voicemail lastly.

*beep "Hey, Luhan hyung, it's annoying me now. Where are you. I'm going to your house, now. Call me, okay?"

When the message ended, Luhan got surprised by his own ring tone.

'Sehunnie <3'

He answers at the same time walking towards his window.

"Finally, you little piece of...don't you know how worried I was?"

Luhan peeks from his window and sees Sehun by the road and by the looks of it, he's picking up some pebbles.

When Sehun threw a piece on Luhan's window, unfortunately Luhan had walked out and he got hit on his forehead instead.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Luhan pouts and whispers loudly, not wanting to wake the rest of his family up.

"Sorry." Sehun apologizes. "Come down."

"Alright, wait." Luhan hangs up and grabs a hoodie that was hanging on his door. Before he leave he whispers to himself. "Remeber, push and pull."

He stepped out of the window, surprising Luhan and went down by slowly descending from the wall.

"Yah! That was the second floor you idiot! Do you want to die?"

"Nah, I do it all the time when Minseok used to come over all the time." He dusts himself clean.

Sehun already frowns at the sound of Minseok's name. "So, where were you? Where you at home all this time?"

Luhan shakes his head. "No, I was at Minseok's house." They start to walk.

"What were you doing there?"

"Nothing."

Sehun wasn't quite happy with that answer. "Alright, don't tell me then."

"Okay." Luhan skips, acting to be oblivious as what Chen advices him to do so.

Sehun was about to speak again, this time with annoyance but he was caught of guard when Luhan holds his hands and leans on his shoulders.

"This is nice, right?"

"Yeah."

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere."

The two walked aimlessly and found themselves in a park. Luhan ran to the swing set, pulling Sehun along. He sits and gestures Sehun to do so as well.

"So, it's a Saturday tomorrow. Do you want to go out or stay in my house, or yours?"

"About that. I can't." Sehun stops swaying on the swing. "I promised Jiae that I'll show her around."

Okay, push and pull!

"Don't." Luhan mutters.

"What?"

"Don't go with her."

"Why?"

"I-I..I.." Luhan get a hold of yourself! "I don't like her. Kyungsoo told me about her and she's taking you away from me."

Sehun feels a tug on his chest seeing Luhan insecure. He's the one who thought he'd be the one who's going to be agitated when the school became co-ed.

"No, she's not hyung."

"She will, though. You'll go back to her and leave me."

Sehun stands up and kneels in front of Luhan. "Hyung. I don't know how much Kyungsoo told you but she's not anything compared to you. You dyed your freaking hair red for me fore crying out loud. Jiae could never do that. She could 't even spare me a minute."

Luhan stats quiet. "So you won't go with her?"

"Luhan hyung. I have too." Sehun sighs. "Why don't you come with us and you'll see. She's a really nice person."

"Fine. Because you insist. Don't expect me to like her."

"Fine." Sehun smiles as presses his lips on Luhan's. "Just for the record, I'd dye my hair freaking rainbow if you asked."

The two of them laughs.

Luhan wraps his arms around Sehun's neck and pulls him in another kiss.

.

Author's Corner:

Uhm, I apologize for the delay. I was at a party yesterday that I was suddenly invited to and I didn't come home till late at night.

I would have updated since it's a Friday night but I really didn't want you guys to read what I write when I'm not fully sober.

hehe.

and if you think that Jiae drama is done....IT'S NOT!!!! Hahahahah!!!!

I'll update ASAP!

(Now going to watch Supernatural, any SPN fans here?)