Today: Household

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N: Was gonna be HunHan but EXO feels. Congrats to EXO's wins! This is a random Chappie!' Yeah, No XiuChen in the household...yet.]

 

A month had passed since Sehun (and Luhan) moved to Seoul's Fine Arts and Performance Academy and  Sehun is slowly getting used to the fact that there are only boys in this school.

Sadly, no matter how well he's adapting to his new surrounding, the academy had finalized with their ideas and decided that it will turn into a co-ed academy sooner or later.

He can't express his annoyance more because of the change. Just when he thought that he had escaped from the flaunting and flirting girls, they just come and follow him again.

It wasn't just that but an addition to his worries was Luhan. Sehun can easily admit that Luhan is a good-looking guy and one would be stupid not to double take at him.

One of the probably billions of reasons why Sehun came to like Luhan was because of his dark brown doe-like eyes which looked at him in such innocent and quirky ways and the way the corner of his lips tug into a sweet smile or that playful smirk.

He didn't want anyone else to see that especially a girl.

Before Sehun's alarm clock could ring, somebody enters his room and sneaks up to his bed.

Sehun scratches his cheeks, feeling tips of hair tickling his skin and he starts throwing off the covers, feeling stuffy and hotter inside of it.

His eyes opens as soon as he feels an arm draping around his waist and to his surprise he doesn't see the person he expected to be.

"Kim Jongin, get off my bed." He hisses.

Despite Sehun's aggressive warning, Kai continues to taunt the younger by tightening his grip around Sehun's waist.

"Yah! I said get off you ing idiot." Sehun flails his arms, trying to pry Kai off. Instead of pushing him away, Kai decides to grab Sehun down with him.

The two tumble off the bed, leaving Sehun straddling on top of Kai.

Kai's laughing and on the other hand Sehun has a scowl on his face.

"Oi, Oh Sehun. Are you cheating on me?"

Those words would have been meaningful if the person who said it was the person whom he wanted it to be.

Baekhyun stands in the door way, hands on his hips with pretend hurt written on his face.

"How dare you." Baekhyun continues the act.

Baekhyun grabs hold of Sehun's arms, pulling him up from Kai, who is still laughing, by the way, and he hugs Sehun close to him. With Sehun's height, Baekhyun's face presses against Sehun's chest like when he hugs Chanyeol.

"Hey, hyung, let go of Sehunnie, he is mine." Kai finally stands up from the floor and grabs Sehun's other hand. The two start a tug of war, pulling Sehun in different directions.

"Let go of me you idiots." Sehun groans in dislike.

This time Baekhyun and Kai feigns hurt expressions as they both let go of Sehun.

"Fine, I didn't like you that much, anyway." Kai pouts and hugs Baekhyun. "Baek hyung is mine now."

"Mehrong~" The two stick their tongues out at Sehun before walking out of his room still in each other's arms.

"Oh, get ready. Tao's driving us to school." Kai adds.

"And Lay is cooking breakfast." Baekhyun states as him and Kai go downstairs.

Sehun can only shake his head and smile to himself as soon as the two are out of sight. He doesn't want to admit it but he loves how childish Kai and Baekhyun are.

Sometime he really did wish that they were both his real brothers. And sometimes, he does actually consider them to be.

Sehun fitted in to his uniform and slings his bag on his back before proceeding downstairs. He smells buttery pancakes and also bacon frying up.

When he reached the dining room he finds an odd sight. Everyone is down and eating at the same time.

Kris is on the end of the table, flipping through a car magazine and Tao is next to him, choosing which tie he should wear for today from 4 different choices. Lay is cooking in the kitchen and Suho is sat by the island counter, reading the newspaper with a spoon in his mouth.

Baekhyun and Kai were still playing their game and acting all lovey-dovey, whilst feeding each other pancakes.

"Here you go, Sehun. A syrup soaked, three stack pancake with a side of two strips of bacon." Lay places down a plate at his spot and shoots him a smile.

He wasn't really close with Lay. They don't usually talk but when they do Sehun feels something warm emitting from his stomach like what happens when Suho's being nice. It's the feeling of family and being wanted and cared for.

"Thanks, Lay." He picks up his fork and starts digging in, when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." Lay pats his hands on his ridiculously frilly and pale blue apron and walks to the door.

He finds three people standing on the door step with expectant smiles. "I'm guessing you're here for Kai." Lay points at the wide-eyed Kyungsoo. "Here for Baekhyun." He says to the giant. "And you are here for Sehun, right?" Finally he points at the red haired deer.

The three of them nods. "Okay, come on in. There's food as well."

They welcomed themselves and walked to the dining area. Luhan got there first and surprised Sehun from the back. Chanyeol followed in, already eyeing Baekhyun and Kyungsoo meekly peers by the door to ensure that Kai was present before cautiously going inside.

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were surprised to see Kai and Baekhyun feeding each other breakfast, but decided to brush it away and admire the closeness of the two despite not being real brothers.

On the side, Sehun and Luhan start a conversation of their own. "Oh my God! You're hair!" Sehun gasps.

"Good morning to you too." Luhan laughs, hiding his flustered face and runs his fingers through his newly dyed red hair.

"What did you do?" Sehun is tempted to raise his hands and tangle his fingers in his hair but he resists the urge.

"You don't like it?" He replies, sounding a bit self-conscious.

Sehun shakes his head and signals Luhan to take a seat. Lay places a plate with the similar contents that Sehun had and he does the same for Chanyeol who's immediately sat next to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who hesitantly did.

"You two, stop reading and eat." Lay nags at Suho and Kris and the two were more than happy to oblige. "You too Tao. Just wear the black one." He helps Tao before putting down his plate in front of him.

"Thanks, Yixing." Tao smiles and everyone eats.

The rest of breakfast just consisted of different conversations in pairs. Kyungsoo and Kai were busy smiling at each other without exchanging any words. Chanyeol nudging Baekhyun to feed him like he did for Kai. Kris and Tao were bickering who takes everyone to school while Suho throws compliments to Lay for the breakfast. Sehun's busy still stopping the urge of petting Luhan's hair by staring at it intently before realizing then starts eating again.

Everyone finishes and Suho piles the dishes up with help from Kyungsoo who volunteered.

"Alright. Tao will drive the four of you." Kris points to Sehun, Luhan, Kai and Kyungsoo. "And Baekhyun, I presume you're taking your car with Chanyeol here. I will be going to work and Suho and Lay?"

"I have work." Suho raises his hands. "And Lay's staying in to clean and cook when we get back."

"Okay, everything is settled. Go, before you all run late." Lay prompts everyone to leave the house, pushing nine people out of the house.

The drive to school is quiet because Kai is in the font seat next to Tao and Kyungsoo is squished in between of Sehun and Luhan. The only thing that made a sound is the light hum of the radio.

They stop at an intersection and all exit the vehicle. Everyone says their thanks to Tao before he drives off to wherever he works.

"Ew, the girls are here." Kai mutters.

"Yah, one of them is my sister." Kyungsoo tugs his shirt.

The Academy is already filled with the new students. Everyone were gathered in their small little cliques. Kai catches a girl's eyes and she looks at him and whispers to the next person.

Before the four even noticed, everyone were already whispering about them.

"I feel like I'm the new student." Luhan adds with a subtle laugh.

Kai and Kyungsoo separates from Luhan and Sehun to go off to their respective classes while Sehun and Luhan head to the locker area.

"So, what made you dye your hair?"

"Remember when you told me you'd like me even if I had purple hair? Well here you go, I'm testing it." He grins at Sehun. "But with your shrug a while ago, I guess you don't like it."

Sehun stops walking causing Luhan to bump to his chest. He finally lets himself touch Luhan's bright red locks. "No. I like it." He pats it down before Sehun sly leans by his forehead and plants a kiss against his bangs.

Sehun walks away before Luhan could say anything else.

"Come back here Oh Seh--" Luhan calls but he stops when he sees Sehun walking back into a girl, causing her to stumble to the floor, dropping all her books she held by her chest.

Luhan is about to help her up when he sees Sehun's reaction.

"Shin Jiae." Sehun whispers out almost unheard.

Luhan can't quite put his finger on it but that look in Sehun's eyes.

It meant something. He's seen it before.

.

Author's Corner:

Dun Dun Dun!!! alert! Kidding!

Or am I? O.o

Hehe

Again, Thanks for your patience, I will be able to update regularly again starting today. Yay!

Oh and I'm starting to reply to all your comments. Let's all be friends guys! <3 No? 3 T^T

P.S: After dying a bit, my posters came and they are MAHUSSIVE!!! (yeah, not a word) But my albums...my socks..T.T