Burning Up: HunHan

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N: Chapter dedicated to MeiYei!!! <3 HunHan, as she wishes~]

The problem about Jiae was resolve a little bit too fast. Luhan didn't even get to see the look of embarrassment on her face and honestly, he would have really enjoyed every minute of that.

For a week now, Jiae hasn't been attending school. Something about visiting relatives abroad. For all anyone knew, she could have been in the countryside getting mud underneath her nails.

The next Monday, she's back and there's a smile sprawled in Luhan's face when he sees her.

"Hey, ." Luhan skips towards her with a playful smirk on his lips.

She throws him a look of disgust and backed away from Luhan as if he was carrying some infectious disease.

"What the hell are you so giddy about?" She scowls.

"Oh, nothing." He waves off. "You haven't been here for a long time, I thought you finally decided to bury yourself in a hole."

She rolls her eyes as Luhan followed her inside the school building. "If anyone's burying themselves, it would be you."

"Why so?"

"Because I'm going to make sure you would want to die from embarrassment for thinking you could be with Sehun together forever."

A laugh escapes Luhan's lips. "Yeah, you do that." He ruffles her hair and she gives him a death glare.

"Get away from me."

All of a sudden, Kai pops out of nowhere and saunters Luhan away from Jiae. With a short playful wave of a hand, he says goodbye to Jiae, who is left confused of Luhan's actions.

"What the hell, man? I was having fun."

"Oh, did you manage to talk to Sehun yet?"

Luhan shakes his head, with a change of expression. "No, I haven't had a chance yet. You, have you talked to Kyungsoo yet?"

Kai shakes his head as well. "Nope. He's always pushing the subject away."

"These two really need to sort their out, you know?" Luhan sighs.

It wasn't long before the bell rings and both Luhan and Kai separate to go to their respective classes.

Lunch time slowly crawls in after a few hours of brain draining lessons. Luhan, as usual would meet up with Kai, Kyungsoo an Sehun in their little spot in the cafeteria, but today there is only Kai and Kyungsoo.

With a frown in his face, Luhan reaches the two who was animatedly talking with each other. "Where's Sehun?"

Before Kai or anybody else could answer him, Jiae comes and smirks. "Has Sehun finally gotten sick of you idiots?"

"Get lost, Jiae." Kyungsoo retorts.

She tuts. "Well, if it isn't the backstabber." Jiae replies. "I won't be surprised Sehun's not here because of you."

"Shut up. He's right, get lost." Kai spats and she rolled her eyes before walking away with her little posse.

Kai and Luhan decided not to apprehend Kyungsoo right now about his and Sehun's past, as now is probably not a good time to put that out.

"That little..." Luhan whispers.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you this morning," Kai starts. "Sehun couldn't go to school, I think he caught something bad or something like that."

"Is he okay?" There's a flash of worry in Luhan's eyes.

"Probably. I mean, he only puked like once or twice and he might look a bit like a dead man with red sunken eyes but he's okay."

Kai's reassurance didn't exactly reassure Luhan at all. For most he actually made if sound much worse than Luhan had thought.

"Can I come home with you, to check on him."

Kai nods in agreement, "Of course. I  actually think he'd like that." He says. "Plus, Kyungsoo is coming home with me anyways."

For the rest of lunch time, the three of them talk nonsense to each other and both Kai and Luhan tried hard avoiding the subject about Kyungsoo and Sehun's friendship.

They pass the time instead by chatting about their childhood and what kind of stupid things they did like how Kai used to think that eating paper made you smarter, especially if something was written on it.

The bell rings again, signaling for the end of lunch. The three of them wave goodbye to one another, going in different directions to their class.

"I'll meet you guys in front of the gates, then." Luhan shouts across the hall.

Luhan's final lesson flew by and he didn't even bother listening to the teacher and just looked out the window and made little scenarios in his head.

He jolted up when another ring of the bell shrills across the school. He immediately stands up and leaves the room, fast walking down stairs to the school gates where surprisingly enough, Kyungsoo an Kai were already waiting.

"Come on."

Turns out, Baekhyun is picking all three of them up from school. He's in a five seated car with Chanyeol when they arrive on the site.

  Immediately Kai and Kyungsoo dibs on the spots by the window, leaving Luhan sitting in the middle, with his foot arise almost my his stomach.

Chanyeol laughs at his position with Kai and Kyungsoo while Baekhyun apologizes for bringing the small car.

They arrive the household after a long stuffy and noisy ride in Baekhyun's car.

Kai and Kyungsoo head towards the study room to apparently catch up on Kai's grades in Business Studies with Kyungsoo's help and Chanyeol and Baekhyun head to the kitchen to fix themselves a snack.

Thankfully enough Luhan already managed to remember the basic places of Kris' house and be able to find Sehun's room without getting lost. On his last visit when he was finding the toilet he manages to get himself in the indoor swimming pool.

Now it's either the house is just unimaginably massive or Luhan is just bad at directions.

As he remembers, Sehun's room is on the second floor 3rd door to the right next to a small pot of plant by his door. He knocks three times, loud enough for anyone inside to hear.

He takes the grumbling noise from inside the room as his queue to go inside.

"Hey, Hunnie." Luhan peeks his head in and saw a big lump on the bed that is slowly rising up.

"Hyung." Sehun manages with a hoarse voice.

"Kai was right. You look god awful, Sehun." He jokes and manages to get a laugh from Sehun.

He walks towards the bed and sits by his side. Luhan raises his hand on Sehun's forehead, feeling his temperature.

"You're really hot." He observes.

"Thanks, I already know that."

Luhan playfully hits his head.

"You better go, I don't want you catching whatever I have." Sehun smiles.

Although Luhan acts as if he didn't say anything but instead he crawls under Sehun's covers, sticking as close as he can.

"It's so hot in here." He says.

Sehun gives up without a fight knowing that Luhan will just keep coming back even if he tried to make him go home. Plus, what harm could it do if Luhan is bubbie side.

Luhan lets Sehun rest his head by his chest and he kisses Sehun's forehead.

"You better get well soon."

"Thanks." He whispers.

The two of them lay there, not moving nor speaking and just enjoying each other's presence.

Luhan runs his fingers through Sehun's hair and Sehun surprises him with a kiss on the lips. He grins and kisses him again, this time, longer and deeper.

Their lips are kept against each other without pulling away and their tongues entangle with each other.

Luhan turns on top of Sehun, grabbing a fistful of his hair as he bit lightly in the bottom lips of Sehun.

Sehun whimpers underneath him and pulls away and catchig for his breath.

"It's so hot, hyung."

With Luhan straddling on top of him, he watches Sehun squirm underneath him heavily breathing and tugging on his shirt, trying to remove it.

"It's too hot."

Luhan decides to help him and removes Sehun's shirt, throwing it in a random direction, who knows where. He proceeds by leaning down and peppering Sehun's chest with light and gentle kisses.

 Sehun's breathing is hitched and he's grabbing tightly on his sheets.

"Hyung." he calls out, before biting his lips, sitting up, watching as Luhan and grazes his tongue on his chest and abdomen.

Sehun moans louder when Luhan gets in contact with his sensitive areas. He tugs in Luhan's shirt, attempting on taking it off, and Luhan obliges, revealing his milky white skin.

His skin is as hot as Sehun and obviously not because he's sick.

"It's so hot, Luhan."

.

Auhor's Corner:

Hahah, What is happening?