Move in with me: BaekYeol

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N: I do apologize to the readers who find me annoying for jumping around couples and times. ;-;]

"I want you to move in with me."

Chanyeol is still groggy and he isn't quite sure whether he's dreaming or not, but the sparkle in Baekhyun's eyes tells him this is reality.

"What?" He asks, rubbing his eyes in a process of waking himself up.

"Move in with me."

The words are stuck in Chanyeol's mind. There he was, worrying his off thinking he was moving too fast for Baekhyun, but he never considered the fact that Baekhyun liked where he lives right now.

And honestly, Chanyeol loves where Baekhyun lives. Well, the part that he has seen anyways. Baekhyun tells stories that they have some secret garage somewhere and how he really wants to take Chanyeol to their greenhouse garden.

With Chanyeol's lack of response, Baekhyun panics. "Sorry. I didn't mean to throw you that so quickly at three in the morning. It was just an idea as well."

Chanyeol keeps a laugh from erupting from his lips. He was the one who threw the idea of moving in together out of the blue yet Baekhyun is the one currently apologizing. At least now he can breathe again because Baekhyun wants to live with him and he's not being delusional.

Baekhyun speaks again, "Sorry, let's talk about this tomor--"

"No. I mean, yes...wait I mean no, let's talk about this right now. And yes." Chanyeol interrupts.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'll move in with you."

"What?"

"I said I'll move in with you."

The smile that sprawls on Baekhyun's mouth is bigger than any smile that Chanyeol had seen. He feels ecstatic as much as he does.

This was big. This is the biggest commitment Baekhyun had made. He plants a kiss on Chanyeol's lips, who is now smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay, let's talk about this tomorrow." Chanyeol interjects.

Baekhyun is wide eyed. He doesn't think he can his eyes for even a second. He feels too happy to.

A few long seconds pass and both of them spring up from the bed and in unison both says, "I can't sleep anymore." They laugh at each other.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun passed their evening talking nonstop about the idea of moving in together.

Baekhyun shares more stories about the house and Chanyeol had just found out they have an indoor pool. He's even more ecstatic now and not because of the new things he'll get to live with but because his dreams are slowly coming true.

Yes, on the past it was all a dream. He watched Baekhyun from a far but now he spends probably more than enough hours with the guy.

Chanyeol really hopes nothing bad will happen. He really does.

Morning sun rises and the two of them doesn't even have recollection in falling asleep. They must have talked for hours because it's two in the afternoon and Baekhyun still feels sleepy.

It's a Sunday afternoon and the only thing in Baekhyun's mind in running back home and announcing the news to everyone.

Whilst making their breakfast (actually a really late lunch) Chanyeol walks in the kitchen, still in his pajamas and still wearing a sleepy expression on his face. He walks nearer Baekhyun and pulls him in a back hug.

"Mornin'." He greets with a small peck on his cheek.

"It's afternoon, sleepy head." Baekhyun informs as he plates the eggs he's fried.

Helping Baekhyun out to set the table, Chanyeol places their utensils and bowls and waits for Baekhyun to arrive with food.

"So what's the plan sergeant Byun?"

Baekhyun grins. They've been strategically thinking off a plan since the idea popped out. "Well, mister, I will go home and you will stay here." Chanyeol pouts.

If Chanyeol hated something, it was waiting. And this time he'll definitely feel anxious.

"Don't worry, I'll put in a good word for you." Baekhyun jokes before shoveling down the remnants of his food.

After lunch, Chanyeol cleans up the dishes while Baekhyun runs up to the shower, to clean himself up.

As soon as he's changed into a clean set of clothes, he heads back down with Chanyeol and reassures him with a kiss.

"Pick me up tomorrow for work." He smiles and hugs Chanyeol tightly. "I'll see you, okay?"

Nodding, Chanyeol waves goodbye, sending Baekhyun out.

Baekhyun drives anxiously to Kris' house, over entertaining his nerves. Every kilometer he neared, the more nervous Baekhyun got.

After a massively nerve-wrecking drive, he arrives and his hands are shaking from just opening the handle of the door, both from excitement and just pure nervousness.

When he enters, Kai is coincidentally standing by the door and Baekhyun gets the urge to envelop him in a hug and so he does.

"Baek-hyung, you okay?" Kai pats his back down.

He nods. "Yeah. I'm wonderful. How are you."

"This is creeping me out, Baek-hyung." Kai eyes him weirdly and at the same moment Sehun comes out from the kitchen and stops at the sight of the two embracing.

Sehun finds himself enveloped in a tight embrace and he freezes for a short second before returning the hug. "And now we're hugging. Okay, not weird at all, Baekhyun hyung."

"Shut up, will you. I'm trying to have a moment here." Baekhyun laughs and Sehun pulls back.

"Is something up?" Kai is also suspicious now but of course it would be Sehun to be the first to notice.

"Where's everyone else?" He changes the subject and Sehun definitely notices something is up but he doesn't entertain that fact.

"Kris, Tao and Suho at work and Lay is just out doing the groceries." answers Kai.

"Oh, okay, I'm just going to head up my room."

Kai looked as if he wanted to ask more questions but Sehun signals him to stop before he could even open his mouth and make way for Baekhyun.

When he's out of sight, Kai frowns and turns to face Sehun with a sour expression. "Hey, something is up with him. He doesn't usually hug us like that."

Sehun hits him on the head. "I figured that much, idiot." Kai fiends a pained expression. "Do you think it's finally here?"

Kai is confused. "What's here?"

"Baekhyun wants to move out?" The surprised face Kai pulled as soon as Sehun said those words looked as if something was crumbling inside of him.

"Nah, that wouldn't be." He shakes his head. "He wouldn't"

Sehun shakes his head as well. "Yeah, but think about it, Baekhyun hyung is barely even in here. I bet he's getting sick of living here and want to live with that Chanyeol guy now."

Kai nods slowly. "I guess. Well we can't stop him if he wants to."

Sehun jolts up, remembering that Luhan is still in his bed, who sadly but definitely not surprisingly caught his cold from their previous...encounter.

He runs to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water and Kai just watches him go up as he is left alone downstairs.

Just before he could move, the front doors click open and Kris waltzes in with his bag and blazer hanging off his shoulder and before Kai could greet him, Baekhyun bursts out of his room and in a blink of an eye he's already downstairs, steering Kris away to the study.

Kai blinks and thinks about the possibility of Baekhyun actually moving out.

"Nice to see you to Baekhyun." Kris smiles. "What's with the pushing?"

Baekhyun fiddles with his fingers and scratches the back of his neck.

"You see, I wanted to ask whether..." He stutters. "Something happened and I..."

"Spit it out Byun Baekhyun."

And as if Kris had some magical device that made Baekhyun tell the truth, he does spill.

"I want Chanyeol to move in with me, I mean us."

Kris face contorts from his calm face until his eyebrows arches and he frowns.

"What makes you think that I'll allow that?"

.

Author's Corner:

Well, well, well...

Okay this is officially my last day of my summer vacation and  because my school is ed up, they want me back on a freaking Friday.

What is the point tho?!