Forgive Me Or Not: Kyungsoo (underrated KyungHun/ SeSoo)

Home Sweet Home?

What was Kyungsoo's chances that he would have met Kai. He considers himself lucky because if it weren't for him he would have never felt the same as he feels right now and also, he would have never met Sehun again.

A friend he burdened and a friend that trusted him.

From the moment he saw Sehun, he knew he immediately had to apologize. He regretted how he acted that night. How he played it safe as he lied through his teeth for the sake of his father that never blinked an eye to him.

But what could he do when Sehun never wanted to talk about the incident again. He has expressed his anger but to Kyungsoo it was not enough. He wants Sehun to be mad, furious even. He wanted Sehun to punch him in the face because if Kyungsoo was him he'd beat the day out of himself.

He didn't deserve to keep waking up  every morning knowing that Sehun is mad beneath his smiles. Kyungsoo deserves to be hit, punch and whatever it would have taken to be forgiven.

On that evening, things were just going so well. Kyungsoo, as always, hanged out with Sehun with their small group of friends and they'd go around town, having a great laugh and eating his favorite street foods because Sehun said so.

And sometimes, they'd hang out all by themselves, just the two of them and they'd go to never ending walks in the evenings talking about how they'll attend the same university where Kyungsoo will take his major in Music and Sehun would go on to photography and maybe they'd even get girlfriends and go on double dates together. They planned to be each other's wing man. 

Sehun kept on repeating how later in the future Kyungsoo will be a famous singer and he'll attend his first concert as well as his second and third and so forth. He'll be the one at the front of the stage taking his pictures as he sang his heart out.

They'd promised so many, maybe even too much, to each other.

It was crazy. A lot of their classmates had thought that they were going out but Kyungsoo sees Sehun as his own brother. He trusted him so much. Sehun even promised that Kyungsoo will be his best man once he gets married to his future better half and vice versa.

Much to their friendship, the next few days was like a test. A test that they would either fail at or succeed.

And Kyungsoo failed.

It all started pretty much as how all other high school stories would have. Between a son of a rich bastard and the protagonist, in this case was Kyungsoo.

Junmin, your typical school bully who thought he reigned in the whole entire school because his father was of the richest in Seoul who donates a massive amount of money to the school. He was in fact, jealous of Kyungsoo. Not because he was smart or that his family was perfect but it was because Sehun chose to be his friend instead of Junmin's.

Worst of all, Sehun would always end up winning anything against him, from sport competitions to their little rows. Junmin was humiliated.

And since he knew he couldn't win against Sehun, Junmin instead targets Kyungsoo.

One night, Kyungsoo is cornered an beaten to the ground. Kicks were thrown on his stomach and cuts from several falls he took almost scarred his skin.

Junmin had shamelessly attacked Kyungsoo as soon as Sehun was out of sight.

The next day came and Sehun was fumed after seeing Kyungsoo beaten black and blue, cut all over his face and lips all busted.

As soon as he found out that it was all of Junmin's doing, Sehun apprehends him after school and mindlessly beats the soul out of Junmin's body, out of anger.

Sehun nor Kyungsoo never saw the event on the next day to come.

Just so happens, Junmin's father is the CEO of where Kyungsoo and Sehun father worked. Things pretty much went downhill from there.

Junmin had tattle taled, pretending to have been the victim in the first place.

Sehun's father was mad at him and with their relationship which had never gone smoothly, Sehun knew nothing good will come if he told the truth. His father would have never listened anyway.

Kyungsoo though, his family was perfect but his dad relied on his job as it kept a roof above their heads. Kyungsoo's father warned him that if he didn't deny having any relations with the incidents he would throw him off and send him abroad.

Of course Kyungsoo got scared. His life was just perfect there. He was planning things with Sehun, but what was the point if he betrayed him.

Kyungsoo had a choice between telling the truth for his friend or lying to save his family from whatever was brought ahead.

He remembered his mother's words.

"Blood is always thicker than Water. And if your friend is truly what he is then he will forgive you but if he doesn't he isn't worth it."

Kyungsoo believed so much that Sehun will forgive him and everything will be forgotten the next day as if nothing has happened. But he was far from wrong.

The next day, Kyungsoo denied.

Sehun's father was shamed and dismissed. And all anger was vented to Sehun.

And Sehun was sick of it. If his dad thought his job was more worth it than he is then he is done. His own mother never did either bat an eyelash to throw him a look of sympathy but merely hide behind the figure of his father, never trying to shield Sehun from the harsh words that came out of his father's lips.

The next day Sehun was gone.

Kyungsoo tried to find him for a week that rolled into months until he gave up after crying in the nights, regretting the choices he had made.

In school he was seen as a liar as everybody knew Sehun stood up for Kyungsoo even though no one was brave enough to stand and say it.

Kyungsoo wanted to run and so he did. He moved to an all boys' school academy where he continued his promises and planned to majore Music and start to strive to be a singer.

Maybe to be just so well known that he'd find Sehun again, wherever he went.

But now there he stood, next to Sehun almost every day. His days filled with smiles again. But he deeply knew that it was all a facade, Sehun will have never forgiven him, not when he did what he had done.

Maybe if he stayed next to him long enough and he was even to beg in his knees, Sehun would forgive him and they'd go on to do what they promised and maybe even make more promises.

Maybe he would be a singer and Sehun would attend his first, second, third and so forth concerts and Sehun would take photos. Maybe they could go on double dates, not with girlfriends but with Kai and Luhan.

Maybe, just maybe, they'd go back to normal.

.

Author's Corner:

Kyungsoo just wants to be forgiven Sehun. Or do you think he needs to be punished for a little bit longer?

I have no idea what I had just written, I just finished watching Le Mis and being the crybaby I am, I cried from the start to the end.

I'm not mentally stable, apologies for any confusions and typos,