Give It A Break: HunHan

Home Sweet Home?

[A/N: When I said to get over the drama, I really meant write more HunHan chapters. I didn't mean to troll a lot of you guys. Hehehe...or did I? p.s This is a really lame chapter. I should compensate to you guys by offering some soon. If you want. Comment]

As soon as Sehun stormed off, he immediately regretted of doing so. He didn't mean to throw such harsh words to Luhan but he just didn't get why Luhan complained so much about Jiae.

Well, he didn't know until Luhan mentioned Kyungsoo.

Sehun didn't mind that much that Luhan disliked Jiae. Yes he was bothered and slightly confused but the moment he heard that Luhan had been talking to Kyungsoo about his own past somehow made him mad.

He did plan on telling Luhan, but it was a lie when he said that he was going to say something if he asked. Sehun wanted to tell Luhan everything in the right moment. In his own time.

He was just mad because he didn't expect Luhan to be that...that impatient. Why couldn't he just trust him and wait a few more moments? And why did Kyungsoo have to say something?

Sehun's past; it is complicated and there are things he'd like to never mention.

Sehun turns his head to take a small glance at Luhan, fortunately he didn't see because his head was hung low, and Sehun felt uncomfortable.

Was he crying? Is he mad? He's definitely mad, but was he crying?

Sehun hated himself. Rather than walking back and apologize, he lets his ego take place and continue walking away. He wanted Luhan to get the point that he crossed a line.

Although his chest is being crushed, Sehun dissipates the thought that he could have hurted Luhan.

His steps grows quicker, wanting to get away from Luhan as much as possible before he breaks and run back to him. It was the right thing to do. Wasn't it?

Luhan on the other hand stayed in that same spot, not moving an inch nor taking any steps to run after Sehun despite how much he wanted to.

After a slight glance, he just finds Sehun walking away faster and faster and he was soon disappearing from his sight. With his head hung low, Luhan just couldn't help but feel absolutely down.

Were they having their first fight?

Luhan doesn't regret one bit that he approached Sehun about Jiae but he did make a mistake. He did tell himself to wait for Sehun to talk about his past and keep whatever Kyungsoo said as a secret, but what could he do, it just slipped out of his lips out of panic. Sehun was getting mad and he was just panicking.

It didn't mean to happen. He didn't mean to be frustrated and annoyed but Sehun didn't also have to be mad.

Why was it always hard to communicate when talking about such important things?

Luhan actually had a scenario in his head that when he asks someone to live with him, or even more, marry him, he'll end up saying something along the lines of, 'I hate you'.

Maybe Luhan did just have to give it a break. Just avoid Jiae and Sehun for a bit, and maybe Kyungsoo too.

Just keep a low profile for the next few days after things just cools off. Let Sehun breathe and let himself breathe.

It wouldn't be that hard without seeing Sehun for a few days now would it?

-

Sehun promised himself that as soon as he next sees Luhan he'll apologize. And hopefully Luhan would do the same and things will gt back to normal.

But it was a lot harder when Luhan was avoiding him at all cost.

When Sehun got home he immediately checked his phone and see whether Luhan had left a message or called but he didn't. No messages, no calls, zilch. Nada. Zero.

Sehun had thought of it as normal but in the next day things started to feel weirder for him.

First of all, Luhan doesn't send him a good morning message which he does every single day without a miss. Then Luhan doesn't come round his house to have breakfast.

"Is Luhan sick?" Lay frowns as soon as he notices that he had placed down an extra plate.

Everyone was in the dining room which had been sort of normal recently. The whole household was there, as well as Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

The only people who weren't there was Luhan and Tao.

Kris explained that he wanted to go and visit some old friends but Sehun knew that was a big fat lie, but Kris didn't know that.

"Where is Luhan?" Suho blinks, curious that the dining room was lacking a bubbly voice.

Sehun shuffles uncomfortably. He didn't want to admit that him and Luhan were fighting. "I don't know. At his house probably." He lies. "He doesn't live here you know."

They just nod but somehow, Kai and Kyungsoo might have an idea of what's happening.

Kris had offered the three a ride to school and as soon as they got to their destination, Kyungsoo immediately hurries to search for Luhan whilst Kai stayed at Sehun's side.

"Are you okay?" He genuinely asks.

"Umm, yeah." Sehun frowns. Him and Kai weren't exactly the best of friends despite them sort of being brothers. "Just tell your boyfriend to keep his mouth shut, alright?"

Sehun walks away from Kai And stops for a second to hear him speak. "He's your friend. Why don't you ask him to?"

Sehun ignores him and just continues to walk away, straight to his homeroom without any detours to meet Luhan, ignoring the fact that he is startin to worry that Luhan might be ignoring him because of their talk.

First lesson had begun and Kyungsoo had no luck in finding Luhan and it continued at lunch time. He searched everywhere. The cafeteria, the rooftop and even the toilets. Nowhere.

When Kyungsoo was about to give up he finds Luhan walking upstairs, he immediately follows him and catches up. "Hey, wait."

Luhan turns his head and stops as soon as he sees that it's just Kyungsoo. "Huh?"

"Are you avoiding me?"

Luhan's eyes grows. "No...yeah, a bit." He bites his lips. "Mostly just Sehun though."

"Why?"

Luhan keeps his lips on a straight stoic line. "Uhm, sorry but if you don't mind. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone right now."

Kyungsoo understands and just nods. "Sorry. I'll leave." He leaves Luhan a reassuring smile.

"Thanks."

When Kyungsoo is out of the sight, Luhan turns around to start walking upstairs again but unfortunately he encouters the person he had been purposely avoiding.

"So, you're avoiding me now?"

"Sehun..."

Today, Jiae wasn't at school, not that anyone actually cared. There was no one who bothered Luhan nor Sehun.

"You know, you could have called. I was worried."

Luhan keeps his mouth shut.

"Or you could have answered my calls."

Luhan rolls his eyes. "I am avoiding you, you know?" He frowns. "I'm giving you and me a break."

Sehun merely blinks his eyes repeatedly. He knows enough to think that when someone says give space or a break, it really means they are about to break up.

Sehun abruptly takes Luhan's wrists and pulls him into an empty corridor.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He says, his voice full of worry and disdain.

Luhan looks at him, baffled. "No. I said I'm giving you space."

"And that means breaking up."

"No. Breaking up means breaking up and space means space." Luhan tells him, his face looking sort of sarcastic. "Look. You told me to give things a break. And here I am giving everything a break."

"No. I said give Jiae a break. I didn't say ignore me."

"I'm not ignoring you." Luhan disagrees.

"Obviously, you are." retorts Sehun. "I don't like you ignoring me. I hate it. And...and..."

Luhan waits for him to continue but no words came out of Sehun's mouth until he gathers up some courage.

"I'm sorry I was mad at you. I didn't mean to be that horrible." He starts. "I just..I was just mad because you couldn't wait for me to tell you but, I should have really considered your feelings. I'm sorry that I've been too worked out about Jiae and spent my time around her. She's my past and you're with me now."

"Now is more important than my past." Sehun says, with more than one meaning. "You're more important."

Luhan just keeps his face frowning at Sehun, still not settled with his apology. Sehun puts his arms around Luhan and sways him side to side.

"I'm sorry." Sehun starts to whine. "What do you want me to do to forgive me?"

Luhan ignores how much kisses Sehun plants all over him and how much compliment and apologies he showers him with.

"Please tell me what you want."

"I want you to listen to me." Luhan looks at Sehun's eyes. "Why can't you just believe me that Jiae is a real , huh?"

"She called Kyungsoo a lying and...she said..."

"She said what, Luhan?" Sehun asks, his arms still not letting Luhan go.

"She said I ruined you and your life."

Sehun became silent for a few seconds. Somewhere deep inside if him he knew the true nature of Jiae. He just didn't want to admit it. Something inside if him prevented him from hating her despite how many times she hurted him.

But maybe that feeling is gone. Maybe Luhan made him better. Who knows.

"I am sorry. For not listening to you. I don't like us fighting." He kisses Luhan's forehead. "And you really don't have to be worried. Do you think that I became gay for you and would just crawl back to some girl who cheated on me again and again?"

Luhan doesn't say anything.

"You have such small trust in me." Sehun laughs and Luhan finally loosens up and wraps his arms around Sehun's waist. "I'll stop hanging with Jiae. Will that make you trust me more. Or do I have to dye my hair rainbow for you?"

.

Author's Corner:

Ew.

Is this what you wanted?

Ew. Fluff. This was lame. Okay I'm just tired. I spent my whole day on the beach, like from 3PM till 7. My head is spinning and I have school tomorrow and I have to babysit the Taiwanese exchange students for two weeks (I hope they like Kpop >.<

Is anyone up for ?

Maybe it's time for . Who should I do? SuLay?...XiuChen???