Shin Jinae: HunHan ft. KaiSoo

Home Sweet Home?

*

[A/N:Sorry for the delay, I accidentally deleted it and I was so mad!]

The smile on Luhan's face fades away and is replaced by a frown. For a split of a second, Luhan felt the weird tightening inside of his chest. Instead of acting on what he was feeling, Luhan quickly shrugs off the uncomfortable feeling and forces a smile.

He reaches his hand to help the girl up her feet but she doesn't take it and instead she takes hold of Sehun's hand despite offering help first.

Luhan retracts his hand in an awkward manner and decided to help pick up her belongings that dropped on the floor.

She gave him a small thanks as Luhan handed everything to her but her eyes were still fixated onto Sehun and so was he to her.

"I didn't know you go here, Sehun?" She starts.

The two converse with each other, completely forgetting about Luhan's presence. Luhan still can't figure it out but there's something in his eyes. It's familiar.

Feeling out of place Luhan taps on to Sehun's shoulder after whispering a small "I'll see you later." He merely gets a side-glance from Sehun, an acknowledging nod and a mouthing of, "See you, Hyung."

He walks away hesitantly but after seeing how well the two were into their conversation, Luhan decides to leave Sehun with his friend.

When he was halfway through the corridors, the bell rings indicating the start of classes, he immediately thinks whether that girl was going to be in Sehun's classes unlike him. Being a senior made his school life feel lousy all of a sudden.

Luhan wanted to sit next to Sehun in classes, pass notes down to each other, get caught and get detentions or secretly hold hands under the desk during lectures but, all those were just dreams to him.

His classes seemed to stretch for a long time and all he wanted was to see Sehun again, away from that girl, hopefully and have his full attention again without any interruptions.

Luhan had always knew that Sehun would have had a couple of girlfriends in his past but he never imagined he would actually meet one and another thing Luhan had never ever imagined was Sehun still having unfinished business with the girl.

While waiting for the classes to end and lunch to start, Luhan had drifted away in his own little world, worrying and making up different scenarios in his head on how things will end up if that girl never disappears.

Despite only knowing the girl for a brief minute, he already feels that his life has been ruined already by the stranger.

The bell finally rings again, indicating lunch time. Luhan was about to walk and fetch Sehun from his class but two pairs of arms capture him from behind and drag him up the fire exit stairs.

One of the hands sealed his mouth, silencing the curses which came out and the other pair dragged him under his arms and went slowly up the stairs.

Luhan flails around trying to escape, when the two finally decides to let him go.

"What the ?" He curses.

"Ugh, he my hand." To Luhan's surprise, it's just Kai and Kyungsoo. "You know instead of dragging me up here like kidnappers you two could have just asked."

Kai laughs a bit. "It was his idea." Kyungsoo points to the amused Kai. "But you didn't have to my hand." A pout forms on his lips and Kai presses his cheeks together.

"Oh, no matter how adorable you two are, don't flirt in front of me." Luhan scowls. "Why'd you drag me up here? I have to get Sehun before..."

"Before the gets to her?" Kyungsoo finishes his sentence. "Yeah, I know her. Jiae, she went to the same high school as Sehun. And Luhan, that girl is bad news."

"What do you mean?"

"You should really be talking to Sehun about this and not me but knowing him, I doubt he'll say anything." Kyungsoo lets out a sigh, as if dissappointed of Sehun. "Sehun had a couple of girlfriends in high school and a majority of them were just flings and he said yes to them from the goodness of his heart. One of them was serious and then there's Jiae. Sehun was head over heels for her." Kyungsoo emphasizes on the past tense.

"I honestly don't like her at all."Kyungsoo continues. "She cheated on Sehun a couple of times and still he's just...stubborn."

Kai interjects. "Basically you have to slap some sense into the bastard or else you lose him."

Out of all the people Luhan knew, Sehun was definitely the last person he'd guess to be that stupid with a relationship like that one.

"How am I supposed to do that?"

The two shrugs, out of any ideas.

"Well, thanks for the heads up."

As soon as Luhan exits the emergency staircases, Sehun happens to be next to it. He sees Luhan walking out of their and approaches him.

"What were you doing in there?" Sehun asks.

Luhan hides his agitation with a smile and grabs hold of Sehun's hands, giving it a tight squeeze. "Nothing, just wanted some fresh air."

Luhan wanted to push away the thought of Sehun leaving him as far as possible and he wanted that thought to disappear.

Unfortunately, his alone time with Sehun only lasted a few moments since Jiae came out, grabbing Sehun away again and started talking about their past and what they used to do which only made Luhan feel even more closed away.

With some of the things he was hearing, Luhan came to a realization that he barely knew Sehun. I mean, he knows his personality and those little things like the types of smiles and laughs he has and the way he talks.

It's the tiny details he knows. Like Sehun not liking wearing socks when sleeping or how he picks out the pieces of garlic in his food.

He doesn't know much about his past, heck Luhan didn't even know why he lives with such a twisted (but wonderful) family and whatever happened to his real ones.

This girl Jiae...Luhan wants it so bad for her to just go 'poof'.

Luhan knew it was time to call in a certain person. He needed advice.

His phone rings twice before somebody answers on the other line.

"Hey, Minseok. Mind if I come over later?"

.

Author's Corner:

It's 12 and I have school tomorrow, sorry for the lame update but I'm sleepy.

Get ready for the Xiumin dating tips 101! >.