Facts

Home Sweet Home?

*

Sehun's POV

It's been what? Like 5 months since I moved into the house with the guys? Yet I still feel like it's been nothing at all. Time always seem to swoop by so quickly, I barely notice the hands ticking. It's probably because I may have been too infatuated with the things that's been going on with my life, and by that, I really mean Luhan hyung.

I'm not kidding when I say I spend so much time with him. Sometimes I get the feeling he lives with me. Early in the morning, he'd come by to wake me up (sometimes even help me change into my uniform.) We'll eat the breakfast that either Suho or Lay made and go to school, driven by either Tao or Kris, if neither of them are busy.

Sometimes I feel that I'm becoming too attached to him too quickly and not that it's bad but I do think  I should somehow refrain myself from spending too much time with him.

Enough about me. It's not just my life that had been fluctuating in ups and downs but there is still a slight problem with Kris, Suho, Lay and Tao living together. At least the bickering had toned down, especially when I caught Kris and Lay kissing. It think in all the three of us, it's me who really doesn't want to ever talk about it ever again.

But it's fun blackmailing them.

Speaking of blackmailing, Kai had been doing it to me. He's been threatening me by downloading gay into my laptop and 'accidentally' leaving it on, especially when Luhan's around, just because I want to spend time with my old best friend Kyungsoo, who I think had been recently dating my idiot of a brother, Kai.

Honestly, I don't know what he sees in the guy.

Then there's Baekhyun. Actually, I barely see him in the house anymore. He's been recently busy with work, or so he says. I do have a feeling that he just spends his time with that Park Chanyeol guy, who's as tall as a freaking tree.

Another thing is, Luhan had recently been updating me about Minseok and Chen and how their relationship is progressing. (I really don't care.) Apparently, Minseok has been pouring out his frustrations to Luhan over by the phone for hours to come, and that's where the green side of me comes.

I'm a straight-forward person. I don't like it when Luhan's attention is not on me.

Luhan hyung is mine.

-

Kris' POV

Recently, Tao had been making the excuse of him being busy at work, meaning he had to stay longer hours at work, leaving the nights with me alone.

"Sorry, okay." Tao apologizes over the phone for more times than I can count. "I'll be back before you even wake up, okay?"

"Fine." I say, nonchalantly, but there's a unpleasant crease forming on my face.

"Are you mad at me?"

I shake my head. "Of course not."

"Okay. Bye. I'll see you in the morning."

I don't even get to say goodbye as Tao hangs up the phone, leaving me with a long disconnected beep.

I knew that Tao being a model would be hard work but I never knew he'd be this busy.

Sometimes I just want to follow him to work; see what he actually does in his busy shifts.

-

Baekhyun's POV

"Chan? Have you seen my phone?" I squint my eyes, greeted by the bright sunlight seeping into the room. I get a sleepy groan in response.

I've been moving back and forth from my house to Chanyeol's recently. Slowly, my belongings are starting to appear more inside Chanyeol's apartment and it feels like I'm moving in, but I know I'm not since Chanyeol hasn't offered me to do so.

My toothbrush is next to his, sitting on a cup. I have a towel, hung next to his. There's two pairs of fluffy slippers waiting by the door, and some of my clothes are hanged in his wardrobe.

I stretch my arms to the other side, reaching over Chanyeol, as I look for my phone. Before my hands reach anywhere, Chanyeol's arms snake around my waist, burying his face on my chest.

I feel his warm skin get in contact with mine, slightly blushing pink, the both of us still half clothed.

"Yeol, it's 11, we need to get up."

I get another groggy response with his deep, raspy morning voice. "Let's sleep more." He plants a small kiss on my chest.

"I'm not sleepy." I tell him.

Chanyeol sends more butterfly kisses all around my chest and collarbones. "Then let's just stay like this."

"Alright." Giving up, a smile tugs my lips and I wrap my arms around him, kissing his forehead. "But won't the manager kill us, not going to work today."

"We're already late, anyways." Chanyeol shrugs. "It's fine."

I let out a small laugh. "You say that as if you own the place, Yeol."

I don't notice the glint in Chanyeol's eyes and he just smiles.

"Let's sleep more." He whispers against my bare skin, tightening his hold around my waist.

-

Suho's POV

This whole restart was actually a fantastic idea, except for the part where Lay exaggerates things a bit and actually starts acting as if we just met a few seconds ago.

Which is weird since we sleep together every night.

"Yixing-ah."

"hmm?"

 

I walk up behind him and sneak my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulders. "What are you doing?" I whisper against his neck.

Yixing laughs for a brief second. "What do you think, Einstein?"

It really was obvious what he was doing; cooking. I have no idea why sometimes my mind just refuses to work.

"Don't be a smartass." 

"Well, don't be an idiot." He jokes.

"I am not an idiot."

"Yeah, you're my idiot."

My heart palpitates faster at the statement.

This man will surely be the death of me.

-

Xiumin's POV

Work is still hell for me, especially after the trip. Once we arrived back to the office, not only I would get harassed by my boss but, this time he has the guts to actually hit on me.

Not just subtle hitting on .

One time, Chen pulled me down to his lap, whilst sitting on his swiveling chair and started playing with my hair, tucking them gently behind my ears and would whisper sweet nothings into my ears.

And in other times he would hold my hands whenever he got the chance. Like when I reach for a pen, he quickly grabs hold of my hands and starts playing with my fingers.

I would usually react by yanking away and glaring at him but whenever he gets the guts to do something more provocative (for example, kissing me for not apparent reason) I'd just melt in his hands and I would actually lose by either kissing him back or not pulling away.

I slyly sneak my way out of the office, hoping Chen is too busy to notice me disappearing but much to my wishes, his eyes peeks out of the papers in front of him and starts eyeing my retreating figure.

"Where do you think you're going?" He calls out, his voice resonating in the empty floor.

"Home?" I say questioningly.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" I frown. "It's almost 12 and my shifts been over 3 hours ago."

"And?"

"And!? I have to go home. I'm tired."

 

"No you're not. You're going to stay here with me."

"No I'm not. Bye."

"Hey, you're in a contract. You have to stay with me. Until I nullify it." He waves around the piece of paper I signed to work as his personal assistant for money  with so much zeroes at the end.

"You can't blackmail me!"

-

Kai's POV

I fully understand that Sehun would want to spend some time with Kyungsoo, but I refuse him to do so. He's already got Luhan.

He can't be greedy and take Kyungsoo away from me.

For the mean time, I would always go with Kyungsoo and study with him in the library, being the hard-working student that he is.

During those times I would only try to get his attention back to me and away from his books for even just a second to spare me a glance but he would always brush me away, with a cute smile.

So I can't stay mad at him.

"Kyungsoo-ah." I whisper and he flinches a bit as my hand sneak underneath the table, resting on his thigh.

"Hmm?" I can feel him shivering at my touch and I can't help but smirk at the way he responds to my actions.

"After this do you want to sleep around my house?" I whisper against his ear. "We could do what we did the other time again."

Kyungsoo blushes a deep shade of red and I chuckle at his cuteness.

We didn't even do much that time.

"I could push you down the bed again and kiss you a couple of times, then you can take of my shirt like you did last time and run your fingers on my chest."

I whisper out sinful words to his ear, before taking a nibble on his ear lobe, shocking him completely with an inaudible gasp.

"O-okay" Was all he could mutter.

.

Author's Corner:

May, just as I said. (05/01/13)

This is just the intro. ^^ PS: Drama will start soon guys. >:D

Adventures of Kris will be in hiatus for the mean time. Plus I can't promise everyday updates, because exam seasons are a few weeks away, but I'll try to update frequently.