Ralph Lauren

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myeong-dong,Seoul

Minho's Unit

"You're a fan of abstract painting huh"Sulli said while looking at the paintings on the wall.Most of it were cubist paintings inspired by Pablo Picasso and Marcel De Champ.She like arts but she's more into landscape than abstract.

Minho smiled and put down the tray of foods in the couch table."Yeah I love abstract painting.I do believe that in my previous life I was Pablo Picasso"he sat down beside her in the black leather coach.

She look down at the midnight snacks that he prepared.Chips,sodas and a bowl of grapes and kiwi fruits.She picked up a piece of grape."Tell me about yourself Mr.Choi"she said then she threw the grape in the air and caught it.

There was a hint of amusement in Minho's eyes while watching her flipping the grape in the air and then catching it by .He ruffles her hair.

"Well Miss Choi.I came from Incheon,my parents owned a small bookstore and I have three lovely dongsaeng.I love reading books,writing essays,poems,novels and articles.I love to talk with people where in I can learn something new and I also love to travel in different countries.How about you Miss Choi?"

"I'm an orphan,my omma died when I was five years old and my appa died two years ago.I have one sister and her name is Coco"she said while chewing.

Sadness registered his face upon learning that she's already an orphan and the only family she had was her cat Coco. 

"Amber texted me"she said after reading the message in her inbox."She wanna join us in our midnight snack"

Minho just nod in agreement.Sulli replied to Amber and told her to come in Minho's unit.

"Mr.Choi honestly I have never read any of your books and articles.I think its not my cup of tea"she threw another grape in the air.

"Well maybe you----"he frowned when he noticed that her face turned cyanotic.He move closer."M-Miss Choi?a-are you all right?"he touched her arm.

Sulli did not say a word,tears springs in the corner of her eyes as she signal to him that she's choking.Her breathing became labored and she desperately clutches because of the obstruction inside.

"!your choking!"he muttered.He pulled her up and gave her a back slap.He repeated it for three times unfortunately she did not cough out the grape.

Minho have no choice but to perform Heimlich's maneuver(abdominal ).

He stand behind her and s his arms around her waist.He pressed her abdomen, exerting a lot of pressure.

"C'mon Miss Choi,you can cough it out"he said while ing hard from behind her.She slightly bend her body as she felt the strong pressure from his hands.

They were so busy in the procedure that they did not noticed Ambers arrival from the door holding a stack of ice cold beer in her hand.

Her jaw drops and she remained frozen in the doorway while watching Sulli and Minho in action.Her mind went naughty because of the awkward position of the two.

He g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter