John Galiano

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rouffignac Saint Cernin, France

"Ya Choi Minho!how come you did not told us that Sulli was here and you two were back together?"Jonghyun said smiling mischieviously.The four men were eating lunch at the dining table.

Minho scowled at him."First of all,I dont know that she's here and second we did not got back together"he answered and took a glass of water.Mixed emotions were running through his system right now.Shocked,surpriseed,annoyed and gladness by Sulli's presence.

The three men just laughed at his answer as if they just heard that the earth's shape is triangle and not round.

"By the way where is Sulli?she did not joined us here at lunch"Onew said.

Minho shrugged his shoulders as if he doesnt care at all if she starve herself to death but deep down inside he misses her.No days have passed that he never thought about her.Its been three months since they last saw each other...after the break up,he immediately moved out of the apartment and chosed to live with Onew and Key in their condominium unit.He was completely hurt and devastated by the break up that he did not make an effort to talk with her again...he just let her go since that is what she wants.

"If its really true that you two did not get back together,why dont you woo her again?I know you still love her"Key said.

Minho fell into a quiet moment.Key had a point,this is his chance again...he still loves her and his heart still beats for her....but what if she doesnt like him anymore...it would probably gonna take forever before he can move on from that pain...

He wipe his lips with a napkin and stand up."I'll just go to the patio for some relaxation and probably take a short nap"

 

Sulli annoyingly scratched her head as she was tempted to ripped the paper in the sketch pad.She's been lying on a hammock that was tied in an olive tree.She's been trying her best to come up with an idea for her latest design but nothing's going on her way coz her bird size brain is occupied with Choi Minho...her ex boyfriend and the love of her life....

She sighed deeply and gazes down on the paper that was filled with doodles of Minho's name in different size and letterings.

"Aish!!!what is going on with you Choi Sulli!"she said to herself and ripped the paper.

Her hands was about to crumple the paper when suddenly a strong wind passed by....the paper was swept away by the wind.

"Omo!!!I had to get it!what if Minho or one his friend see the words that I wrote there"wearing a white John Galiano sleeveless dress,she swung het feet on the ground and chases down the flying paper.

Minho on the other hand was on the patio,sitting on a wooden oak chair.He leaned his back on the chair and started to read Gabrielle Garcia Marquez's "One Hundred Years of Solitude".

His fingers were busy on flipping the pages when out of nowhere a piece of paper fell on top of the book.

He frowned and picked it up and begun reading the content of the paper.

"Who wrote this?'he asked wondering as he read his name on the paper.

"Ya Choi Minho!give me that paper!"Sulli appeared in front of him and tried to snatch the paper out of his hand.

Minho raised an eyebrow and chuckled."You're the owner of this paper and the one who wrote my doodle names"

She flushed.Minho caught her again."Damn!why of all people it has to be Minho!"she said to herself.

She step forward and stretched her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter