Giorgio Armani

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myeong-dong,Seoul

Sulli's POV

Jonghyun took a sip of the green tea.He was sitting calmly in my pink couch while never leaving his eyes off me.

On the other hand,I had mixed emotions with his unexpected visit---there was curiosity and I felt again the familar pain in my heart.But I learned through out the years to hide the pain by resorting into a strong facade to men that I've dated before....its my defense mechanism to prevent being hurt again but in result my inner self is digging a bigger and bigger hole that I can no longer put up against the wall that I built in.Deep down inside I'm still the Choi Jinri who is dreaming of meeting her prince charming in the most romantic way possible....

"Its been a long time since we last saw each other"he said after a hushed of silence.

"How did you know my place?"I asked,totally intrigued

Jonghyun smiled. "Jiyoung gave me your address.I really wanna see  you"

I frowned."W-why do you wanna see me?"

He leaned his back on the couch,his eyes became tender."Because I want to apologize to you for the pain I've caused you five years ago.I know I hurt you  and what I did was unforgivable.I really regret what I did Sulli and if I have to kneel down in front of you I will gladly do it.To tell you the truth,all through out the years,I never stop thinking about you"

The sun shines inside of my unit...well that is what I thought.I've been yearning to hear him say those words for the past five years...I want him to apologize,to tell me he regret hurting my feelings and I want him to kneel down in front of me while crying...

I swallowed a lump in my throat."T-that was a long time ago.I-I already move on from that sad episode.Although I was overwhelmed that finally you realize the mistake you've done to me"my fingers clutched the hemline of my shirt.Of course half of what I said was a lie.Move on?what the heck!I became Miss Goobye Girl because of him.I became traumatized with the word "I love you" because of him...the lies that he said to me when we were dating became my shield against men.

"Sulli...if you will give me a chance I will prove to you that I'm a change man now. I will do everything for you to trust me again"he sincerely said.

I held my breath.Suddenly I felt confused.Should I give this man a second chance or should I tell him to get lost and never show his face to me again?

 

Jeju Island

Cheonjiyeon Water fall

The water falls surges past the clift's edges and down the crystal clear water.The surrounding jungle is blanketed by mist and rainbows shimmers above making it the most romantic hidden valley paradise in Jeju Island.

Minho had a photoshoot for a magazine and Sulli was there as his personal stylish.Krystal alongside other celebrities were also there for the photoshoot.They were on the list of South Korea's most influential people of 2013.

Sulli took a closer look of his clothes.He was wearing a Giorgio Armani caramel leather jacket,white cotton shirt underneath and a blue denim jeans.

"Omg!he sure looks smokin hot in a rugged outfit"Sulli thought to herself while touching the collar of his leather jacket.The close proximity made her shivers inside but of course she'd rather jump in an ocean infested by sharks than to admit it to him.The hang over from there last encounter is still not wearing off.

Minho's eyes wandered all over her lovely face.Odd but he can't keep his big eyes off her and it makes him question himself if what he felt for her was just a mere fascination and adoration or he's already liking her to the point that he wanna ask her out.

He si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter