Donna Karan

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Subway Station

"We're late"Minho said while holding her hand.They did not able to make it to the last ride of the subway train.

She let out a frustrated sighed and leaned her back and head on the wall.

"Do you wanna take a cab or walk?I can give you a piggy back ride"his eyes gazing down at her tenderly.

Sulli smiled,her heart is fluttering again because of his sweet gesture."Gosh!I would love a piggy back ride"she said to herself.

"Lets take a cab"she replied.

Minho leaned down as their eyes locked to each.She swallowed hard and waited for his lips to landed  into her lips.

His lips is just an inches away from hers when he stop."Miss Choi...do you like me too?"

She blinks like countless of times as her chest is on a drum roll."Of course I like you too!"she told herself.

She open to tell him about her feelings when suddenly his cellphone rung.He slid his hand on his pocket and pulled it out.

"Yuri is calling"he said.Minho excused himself to answer the call.

Sulli pouted her pink lips."Aish!that Kwon Yuri is such a blocker!"she move away from the wall and walk a few steps from him

She raised an eyebrow when she saw his smiling face while having conversation with Yuri.Her fingers annoyingly went up to her long black hair to combed it.

Her eyes widened when she felt something sticky in her hair.

"!a bubble gum got stuck in my hair!"she panic and started to remove it but it got even worser as the bubble gum spreads in the strands of her hair.

"Oh no!Please not my hair!"

Minho immediately dash towards her."W-What happened?why do you look upset?"he asked in a worried tone.

She turned around."Look at my hair"tears brimmed in her eyes.She love her long silky black hair as much as she loved her designer clothes.

"Oh geez...."he shakes his head upon seeing the bubble gum in her hair.His heart goes out for her and he tried to removed the gum but failed.

"I have to call Jiyoung"she quickly dialed her friend's number.

 

Jiyoung's Apartment

Tears keeps on rolling down her cheeks while looking at her new hair in the vanity mirror.The long black silky hair that she used to have became a short hair with bangs as Jiyoung decided to cut it.

Minho stood behind her back and put his hands to her shoulders."Stop crying chagiya,you still look cute in a short hair"his eyes was filled with admiration.

"You called me chagiya?"she slightly turned her face to him.

He nodded and pinched her nose."Do you prefer something else?"

She shakes her head."I'd love to call you chagiya"her expression brightens and the dissapointment she's feeling a while ago was swept away by him.

Minho imprisoned her into his arms."I will never stop liking you Miss Choi in whatever hairstyle you have.You can even go bald and I will still find you cute"he said grinning and kiss her forehead.

She closed her eyes and secretly smiled.

"Awwww that is so sweet!"Jiyoung in."Seriously you two are making me jealous right now.Just go home and make tons of cute babies!Its already late and I need to sleep"she fake a yawn. 

 

Myeong-dong,Supermarket

Sulli's POV

I picked up two ripped red tomato and put in the grocery cart.I promised Minho that I will cook a delicious dinner for him tonight.

"Miss Choi Sulli"

I turn around and search for the person who called my name.A smiling Kwon Yuri appproached me from behind.

"Small world huh"she said while pushing her grocery cart near mine.

"H-hi Miss Kwon"I force a smile.I dont like her,she seemed fake and unnatural.

Yuri look down at my grocery items."You're having pasta tonight Miss Choi?"she asked.

"Yes,I'm gonna cook sea food pasta tonight for Minho"I answered.I intention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter