Zac Posen

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myeong-dong,Seoul

Sulli's Apartment

She held Minho's hand and squeezes his palm."I like you chagiya..."she confessed.

Minho's heart fluttered from joy upon hearing her confession.He sat down on the bed beside her and gently her cheeks with his forefinger.

"Thank you chagiya"he kissed her hand."I-I..."

He was about to say that he loves her when out of nowhere Jonghyun's warning entered into his mind."If you wanna keep her by your side,the number one rule is: dont you even dare to confess your feelings for her because she will definitely gonna run away from you"

"I-I like you too...I like you so much Choi Sulli"he said softly before claiming in a tender kissed.

Minho abruptly releases her afterwards and stand up."I'll get some cold compress chagiya"

"Please dont leave me"she requested sweetly.

He smiles at her and leaned down to give her a peck in the lips but Sulli's head move forward and their forehead collided into each other.

"Ouch!!!'they both said while carressing their forehead.

"I think I also need a cold impress"Minho said while squirming from pain.

"OMG disaster again"Sulli burst into laughter

 

 

SKBC 

Dressing Room

"Aish!how come all of the hot men in this industry rejected my proposal"Jiyoung complained."First So Ji Sub,second Wonbin and then yesterday I happened to bumped with Kang Dong Won and he also refused to marry me"

Sulli annoyingly look at her."Seriously Jiyoung,you have mental illness.You're delutional"she folded her arms."Do you want me to spell the word...D-E-L-U-T-I-O-N-A-L"

Jiyoung scowled at her."I'm just confident enough that one of those wangja's will accept my proposal.I also wanna have a hot boyfriend like yours"she said then paused."By the way,how's your night with Mr.Biggy last week?did he successfully unlock the flower password?"her eyes filled with mischief.

She took a deep sighed."Honestly we never really got to that point of unlocking my password with his national treasure.I actually find it weird that everytime Minho and I were together weird things happened"

Jiyoung became curious and sat beside her."What do you mean?"

"You know,we always end up in an uncompromising position or one of us got hurt and we always encountered poop and it seems like the forces of nature were against us"

"That is so spooky Sulli"then her eyes grew a fraction."Maybe someone cursed you and Minho"

"Curse?"

Jiyoung nodded."Yes,maybe you're a cursed couple.People in ancient time used to do that if they hate the two lovers"

Sulli's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter