Tommy Hilfiger

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheongdam-dong.Seoul

Arigato Buffet Restaurant

"Ya Sulli, that cute guy in front of us looks like Wonbin"Jiyoung whispered to her while picking up some sushi from the sideboard dishes.

Sulli look at the guy that Jiyoung was referring,he is wearing a black coat,black cap and sungglasses.Her eyes widened when she realized that the cute guy in front of them is non other than Wonbin himself!

"Omo!Jiyoung he's Wonbin!"she blurted out.

Jiyoung quickly gazes up again to the man."OMG he's indeed Wonbin!"she said and walk towards Wonbin 's direction.

"Ya Kang Jiyoung!Come back here"she called.

But Jiyoung was completely hypnotized by Wonbin's handsome face.She stood beside him and clung her arm to his arm.

Wonbin was surprise by Jiyoung's action."W-who are you?"

Jiyoung gave him a puppy eyes stare."Will you marry me oppa?"

Sulli started messing her hair due to Jiyoung's annoying action."Aish!Kang Jiyoung is such an embarassment!"she turned around when her eyes caught Minho's figure walking to her direction.

Her face brightens."Chagiya!"

Minho imprisoned her into his arms."I miss you chagiya"he said softly.They haven't seen each other for three days due to Minho's busy schedule.

She hugged him back and inhaled his scent,the most enticing and delicious scent in the whole wide world."I miss you too chagiya"she lifted her face and gave him a peck in the lips."Can I go with you in your next book tour"she pouts her lips.

He grinned and rubbed his nose to her nose."Funny,I was about to ask you to go with me in Japan next month for the APEC Summit"

"Really?"disbelief were written all over her face.

He nodded as a sign of confirmation.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in"a female voice said from behind them.

Sulli's gazes pass through his shoulder.A smiling Kwon Yuri greeted the couple."Hi guys!"

Minho releases her into his arms and step closer to Yuri."What are you doing here?are you here all by yourself?"he asked.

Yuri shrugged her shoulder."I happened to missed  Japanese food so I decided to have my dinner here alone"

Sulli was fuming with jealousy inside."I'm having a weird vibe about this woman!she seems so fake"she thought to herself.

Yuri look at Sulli."I like your attire Miss Choi, it suits you well"she said while roaming her eyes to Sulli's Tommy Hilfiger black skinny jeans,Marchesa denim blue blouse,Rochas beige wedge shoes and Hermes bag.

She fake a smile and proudly cling her arm to Minho."Thank you Yuri,I like your outfit too"

Yuri was wearing a Nicole Miller strapless chiffon long dress."The girl have a taste in fashion"Sulli admitted to herself.

Minho invited Yuri to the table that he reserved for Sulli and Jiyoung.It was a round table with red long table cloth that can cater to five people.

She was about to sit beside her chagiya when Yuri held her hand and lead her to sit beside her.

"I never had a chance to chat with you Miss Choi,c'mon sit beside me"Yuri happily said while pulling a chair for her.

Sulli secretly gritted her teeth."Damn this neanderthal woman!what does she wants from me"she angrily said to herself and sat down on the chair.

Minho sat down in front of the two ladies.A hint of amusement were visible in his eyes.

Jiyoung approached them after they all settled down to their chair.Wearing a sad face,she sat down beside Minho.

"Sulli,Wonbin oppa rejected my marriage proposal"Jiyoung said sulking.

She rolled her eyes."And what made you think that Wonbin will accept your proposal!stop being delutional and just stick with Onew understand"

The four of them started to eat the three course dinner.

Yuri glances to Minho and begins the conversation."So Minho,how's your trip to Russia?did you had a chance to talk with President Putin?"she asked while dipping the tempura to the sauce.

Minho lifted his eyes and look at Yuri."Yes,the whole interview went well.I asked him about Moscow's economy and his opinion about North Korea's threat to the US"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter