Dolce & Gabbana

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju National University Hospital

Minho's POV

I gently laid Sulli on the stretcher while never leaving my eyes on her.The medical staff immediately brought her to emergency room to check if she suffered from any injury.

Sulli held my hand."Please dont leave me..."she pleaded.I can see the fear in her eyes.

I squeezes her hand."I'm not gonna leave you.I promise..."I smiled reasurringly to her.A staff nurse quickly checked her vital signs and asked her some questions.

I remained standing,holding her hand tightly.While looking down in her distraught face,I felt a sudden urge to protect her,to care for her and to cherish her  as if she's the queen of my life and that my world revolves around her.

As a writer,I have always been a fan of Shakespeare's profound and poignant words but I never used his poetic words to describe my three former girlfriends.But with Miss Choi Sulli...her beauty, her boldness and her serenity makes me wanna shout a famous shakespeare's quote...

"Her beauty makes...this vault a feasting presence full of light"I whispered softly as my eyes gazes down on her.

Sulli frowned."W-what did you say?"

I grinned."Nothing...just some random thought"I shrugged my shoulders.

The green curtain partition opened and a man wearing a white long blazer appeared.

I abruptly recognized the man,he is the guy that I saw in Sulli's apartment when I'm searching for the bug in her back.

"J-Jonghyun?w-what are you doing here?"Sulli asked completely surprised

Jonghyun move closer."I'm an orthopedic doctor and I work here.What happened to you?"he said in a worried tone,his hands touched her arms to inspect if there is any broken bones.

"I-I slipped and fell down on the bathroom floor"she answered.

My heart begins to quiver from jealousy when Jonghyun smiled sweetly at her and she smiled back.At that moment I feel like I'm the third party between the two...when I almost thought that I can finally have a shot to ask her out and to get to know her better,everything collapses in one instance....

With a heavy heart....I let go of her hand and broke my promise.

She look at me with confusion but I avoided an eye contact with her,instead my eyes darted to Jonghyun.

I cleared my throat."I have to go...Doctor Lee please take good care of Miss Choi"I fake a calm voice but deep down inside I'm in a turmoil.

Sulli frowned."Y-you're going?"

"Yes.I have an early flight tomorrow"I answered without looking at her.

Jonghyun offered his hand."It was nice meeting you again Mr.Choi,I'm a fan of your books and thank you for taking Sulli here in the hospital"

I accepted his hand and smiled faintly,afterwards I turn my back on them.

"Mr. Choi"Sulli called.

I did not turn around."Yes?"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome Miss Choi"I said seriously and started to walk to the exit door.

I shall hope yet---and always....maybe fate has moulded our path on the same line in the same direction but this time is not the right time...

maybe...hopefully...someday... 

 

 

Sulli's POV

I stared blankly in the TV screen while my hand continues on flicking the channels with the remote control.I leaned my back on my pink couch and surrendered into the news channel.

I put down the remote control on the couch table.

For a fleeting moment my eyes rested on the walls that separated my unit to Minho's unit.

I sighed heavily.Its been three weeks since I last saw him...according to Coordinator Wang,Minho is currently touring around asia promoting his latest book and he was accompanied by Lincoln.Somehow the world became normal during his absence,there is no mishaps,no badluck,no accident and embarrassing moments...but deep down inside I kinda miss those moments...everytime I reminisced our little adventure I laughed and smiled like a crazy person.

On the other hand,Jonghyun has been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter