Vera Wang

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rouffignac Saint Cernin,France

Minho hastily closed the bedroom door and went back on attacking Sulli's soft lips.His fingers move to her back and immediately pulled down the zipper of her white dress,on the other hand Sulli's fingers went down to the zipper of his pants to pulll it down.Her hands is shaking from desire,excitement and nervousness.

Minho held her hand and released her lips.

"Let me take off my clothes chagiya,you might accidentally hit my sausage again and it will definitely gonna spoil the moment"he said grinning.

She flustered and allowed him to removed his clothes.Afterwards he take of all of her clothes including her underwear.He scoop her in his arms and laid her gently on the soft matress.

His eyes tenderly roamed her lovely face as his fingers keep on her blushing cheeks."I love you so much Choi Sulli"he said softly before claiming her lips in a hungry and passionate kiss.He's kissing savagely,entwining his tounge to her tounge.His hand trails to her ,squeezing and kneading then it went down to her thigh...decoding her flower password.

She groan and tilted her pelvis involuntarily against him...finding the delicious friction against his fully grown "national treasure"... then to Minho's surprised Sulli grabbed her in his biceps and went on top of him.She straddled him and started kissing his chest and down to his perfect chiseled abs...

"Woah!I never thought you're this wild chagiya"he said grinning,completely enjoying the moment.

She was about to go down to his happy trail when Minho rolled again on top of her and kisses again...then the reversal of positions follows...Sulli on top afterwards Minho on top...until both of them fell on the carpeted floor.

"Ouch!"Sulli said as her head lightly hit the floor.

"You okay chagiya?"he asked in a worried tone.

She nod and smiled."Nothing can stop us...we bravely face all the storms,the poops,accidents and disasters...I can face them all as long  as were together chagiya"she softly said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He kissed her first in the forehead before continuing on assaulting her lips and body.He kissed and loved every part of her flesh...

Sulli's blood singing in her veins as her ears caught their panting breaths.She closed her eyes when he grasped her hips...slowly and gently his "national treasure slides inside of her flower....

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter