Roberto Cavalli

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myeong-dong,Seoul

Sulli hurriedly step out the subway and headed to her apartment building.She'd been doing errands the whole day,from being Taemin's coordinator at Music Bank to Krystal's personal stylish in her photo shoot.She's like a walking  dead zombie whose hungry not for human meat but for bed.

She climbed the steep metal stairs while taking a sip of her americano coffee that she's holding in her one hand.When she finally reached the third floor,she went straight to her unit.

She was about to insert the key on the knob when her eyes caught a woman standing at the doorstep of Minho's apartment.

She looked at the woman from head to toe.She couldnt distinguished the face since the mystery woman is on sideview position.She was wearing a Missoni purple casual knit dress,Fendi wedge shoes and a DKNY purple bag was clung on her arm and her other hand was clutching a black dog carrier.

Sulli frowned."Who's this girl and what is her relationship with Minho?"she asked herself,filled with curiosity.From her knowledge,Minho is not seeing or dating anyone at this moment.
"Oh well maybe she's Minho's sister or cousin"she shrugged her shoulders and proceeded inside.

 

Minho's POV

I was busy writing latest manuscript when I heard the buzzer.I quickly stood up and walked to the door.

When I opened it, a smiling Kwon Yuri greeted me.

"I miss you Minho!"she said sweetly and hugged me.

I hugged her back.Yuri is a childhood friend of mine that I rarely see ever since she move to Japan two years ago.She's currently working as a microbiologist in a research laboratory at Okinawa.

"When did you arrived?"I asked.

Yuri flipped her long eyelashes."Yesterday,I went straight to Incheon and I happened to bumped in your sister Minyeong,she told me the address of your new apartment"

I led her to the livingroom.Her eyes roamed in my unit before she sat down on my black leather couch.

"Are you gonna stay here permanently or you just came here for a vacation?"I asked and sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

"I will be staying here for three months, my team will be conducting a research regarding a newly discovered corona virus in Daegu.I heard there is an epidemia outbreak in that region"

I folded my arms and nod.What impresses me about Yuri is her dedication to her work plus the obvious fact that she's intelligent and beautiful.

"Is Kenji gonna stay here with you for three months or he will just gonna visit you here?"

Kenji Kimura is Yuri's fiancee.

Yuri's expression saddened.Tears started to prick in the corner of her eyes. "We broke up last month"she said in a croaked voice.

"Why?what happened?"I suddenly became concern.

"Incompatibility..."she answered then paused for a few seconds."Oh well can we change the subject"she fake a laughed.

I smiled then frowned as I noticed the black bagg beside her."Is that a dog inside of the bag.?"

Yuri opened the bag and pulled out a beagle.She put the cute dog in her lap.

"This beagle is actually my surprise present for you.I know you're a pet lover so I decided to give you this dog"

I put the dog in my lap and he wiggle his tail as if welcoming me as his master."Such a cutie"I said smiling.I softly touch his head."I will name you Lincoln"

Yuri seemed at ease that Lincoln and me got a long pretty well.

She cleared . "By the way, I read that you're dating someone right now.How come you didn't tell me"

."Me?I'm not seeing anyone"I answered.

She arch her eyebrow."Stop denying Choi Minho, you and Miss Choi Sulli's picture where all over the internet and newspapers"

I sighed deeply."Those were just misunderstandings...we are not seeing each other"

Yuri's face brightened"Really?you're telling me the truth?"

I nodded then my eyes rested on the walls that separated my unit and Sulli's unit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter