Jean Paul Gaultier

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han River,Seoul

The winter snow continues to fall like rain drops and the cold breeze brings chills to Minho's body.He put his hands inside of his black french coat as he anxiously wait to Sulli's arrival.He's feeling excited and at the same time afraid because tonight, he will finally confess his love for her...

His longs fingers touched the small tiffany box inside of the pocket and he smiled...if Sulli will accept his confession then marriage proposal follows...for the longest time he was searching for the right woman that he will marry and will spend the rest of his lifetime with....he found that woman in Choi Sulli...

There is no other woman that makes his heart beats faster and stronger than Sulli and he is confident enough that she will accept his love and marriage proposal...

A classic Bread song titled Goodbye Girl caught his ear....

all you're life you've waited,for love to come and stay...

and now that I have found you,you must not slip away...

i know its hard believin',the words you've heard before...

but darlin' you must trust them just once more...'cause baby...

goodbye doesnt mean forever...

let me tell you goodbye doesnt mean...

well never be together again...

if you wake up and i'm not there,i wont belong away...

'cause the things you do my goodbye girl...

will bring me back to you...

After fifteen minutes of waiting,Minho's face brightens when he saw Sulli's approaching figure...his heart in sommersault mode once again.....

"God!!!I love this girl"he thought to himself.He make some huge steps and pulled her into his arms.

He hugged her tighter with so much love and longing...he kiss her hair as his hands softly caressing her back...

"I miss you so much chagiya"he closed his eyes as the most powerful feelings he had ever known endowed his entire being."I cant think straight during my three days trip in Japan because my mind was filled with you"he keep on kissing and caressing her hair and back.

But after a few minutes he releases her into his arms when he noticed her cold reception,she did not even hug him back.

"A-are you all right?"he asked in a concern tone.

Sulli gave him a blank stare."What made you ask that?"she was thankful that she did stutttered.

Minho shrugged his shoulders."Somehow...you look different....your eyes looks sad today"then he grinned boyishly that Sulli's heart ache."Oh well maybe I'm just imagining things"

Sulli's chest tightened from controlled emotion."I have to do this fast before my emotions gets into me"she said to herself.

She swallowed a lump in and tilted her chin."Minho,there is something that I wanna tell you"

He held her hand."What is it chagiya?"his eyes shines from love.

Her eyes went down on the ground and bite her lower lips."I-Im...breaking up with you"

Minho thought he just misheard her as he forced a smile."W-what did you say again chagiya?I did not exactly heard you"

Sulli raises her gaze and with pain in her eyes she said."Lets split up..."

His eyes widened as disbelief and shocked registered in his handsome face."Y-you're kidding right?!"he blinks at her.

"No,I'm dead serious.I dont wanna date you anymore"she said formally and turned around.

From disbelief and shocked,confusion follows."W-why?why are you breaking up with me?I thought were happy?you said you like me chagiya"his voice with a trace of bitterness.

Sulli's tears started to fall."I'm sorry Minho..."she begun walking away with hands on the pocket of her white coat.

He gazes up to the dark skies to withdraw the threatening tears then he returned his eyes on her."I love Choi Sulli...I love you so much"

She stop from walking upon hearing his confession.There was a part of her who is shouting from happiness but she ignore it as the emotional tidal wave of denial prevailed within her.

"Goodbye Choi Minho"

With faltering steps she vanished in Minho's sight...

He was left in despair and devastation as tears flows like floodgates of waters...

"She's indeed Miss Goodbye Girl..."he whispered painfully....

After Three Months

Paris,France

Sulli's POV

"Merci Beaucoup"I said to the old lady as she gave me the paper bag of croissant.

Wearing my TOPSHOP white sleeveless shirt, GUESS blue denim short and Converse chuck taylor sneakers and Gucci smoke sunglassess...I started walking on the street of Paris.It was a very hot day and many tourist and locals were strolling around the famous Eiffel Tower---the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter