Coco Chanel

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsan Highschool Year 2008​ 

Basketball Gymnasium

Sulli's POV

I slowly walked into the basketball locker room while carrying a box of chocolate...today is White Day in South Korea and this is a special day for couples to exchange chocolates and candies to each other.

The door is slightly open and I can hear the laughters and conversation inside the room.My droopy eyes immediately caught Lee Jonghyun---my boyfriend and Namsan's star player.

I smiled and my eyes shines with love while staring at his handsome face.

"Seriously sunbae, I need the money you promise to me"Jonghyun said to Hongki who is sitting beside him on the bench.

Hongki laughed. "I'm not gonna pay you because you havent given me any proof that you finally got a homerun with Choi Sulli"

Jonghyun clenched his teeth. "What do you mean homerun?we never talked about that stuff when we made a bet.You told me that if I made Sulli agreed to date me you will pay me plus you promise to give me you're Michael Jordan jersey"

Hongki smirked. "Did I say that?can't remember..."he said scratching his head.

Jonghyun pouts his lips in irritation. "Honestly I dont like her, she's boring and ugly.If its not because of the money you promised me,I wouldn't even dare to asked her out"he said full of disgust.

Hongki arch his eyebrow. "But you told her that you love her right?"

"Well that was a lie"he answered grinning.

I heard everything and ran away while crying...my heart has been shattered into pieces...

 

 

Myeong-dong, Seoul

Sulli's POV

The rooster sound from my alarm clock kept ringing in my ears and it started to piss me off.Wearing my purple eye sleeping mask, I stretched my long arm next the night stand beside my bed and held the annoying alarm clock.Then, I threw it somewhere in my floor.

"Just die you electric nemesis from hell"I muttered and continued sleeping.

After thirty minutes I heard Coco's purring near my ear then she began brushing her smooth fur against my bare skin.

"Aish!this cat is really..."I removed my eyemask and glared at her. "What do you want?are you hungry?"

Coco's reply is just a simple meow and I knew already that she's dead hungry.I got off the bed to feed her.

With half eyes closed, I walked to the kitchen wearing my purple camisole to prepare her food.Coco followed me from behind and then jumped up at the kitchen counter as if she can't wait for her breakfast.

I gave her a bowl of cat's food with milk on it.I happily watched her digging her food while touching her head.Coco is a white persian cat that my late appa gave to me as a present after I graduated from highschool.

I left Coco in the kitchen and headed back to my room,my eyes momentarily rested on my late appa and omma's picture in the silver picture frame on the night stand.Tears started to spring in the corner of my eyes.I've been an orphan for more than two years, my omma died from a fatal accident when I was five years old while my appa died from colon cancer two years ago.But the tragedy that struck our family did not stop me from achieving my dream of becoming  a fashion designer someday.I put my deceased parent as an inspiration to work harder to attain my goal,even at a tender age, I have always been dreaming of becoming a fashion designer like Coco Chanel,she was an icon in the fashion industry and I want to follow her footstep.Right now, I have to dig myself from the bottom since I dont have enough money and power to launch my own clothing line.I accepted a low paying job as an assistant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter