Viviene Westwood

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SKBC

The next morning, Sulli was approached by a smiling Kang Jiyoung in the dressing room.

"Aigoo...Choi Jinri!I still have an aftershock of the scandalous scene I've witnessed yesterday"her eyes filled with malice.

Sulli angrily put down the trouser on the table

"Ya Kang Jiyoung!I told you its not what you think!some strands of my hair got stuck in his zipper that's why we ended up in that position.We're not doing what you're dirty mind was thinking"she explained

Jiyoung rolled her eyes."Yeah right,you're reason was like when the moon turned into a sun and black became white"she move closer to Sulli.

"Is he a good kisser?does Choi Minho living up to my expectation that he is indeed Mr.Biggy?!"

She glared at her. "I'm not gonna tell you even if you roast me inside of a human oven for forty eight hours coz I want you to die from too much curiousity"

Jiyoung laughed then after a few seconds her face became dead serious."By the way Jinri,I happened to bump into Lee Jonghyun yesterday in Seoul Hotel.He was actually looking for you,I thought you should know"

Sadness crossed Sulli's eyes upon hearing Jonghyun's name."W-what does he want from me?"her voice started cracking.

Jiyoung shrugged her shoulders."He did not tell me but he seemed so desperate to see you"

Sulli turn around to hide the searing pain that registered her face

 

 

Cheongdam-dong,Seoul

T&B Rockefellar Building

Minho took a glance of the time in his wristwatch: Seven Thirty PM.He set an appointment interview with President Kim,the owner of T&B clothing factory.There were reports and rumors that the T&B factory hired minors as their employees.He wanted to make a documentary and write an article regarding the controversial issue.

He stood straight while waiting for the elevator to sink down on the ground floor.After two minutes the elevator open and he stepped inside.

His finger pushed the tenth floor button where President Kim's office are located.The door was about to close when Choi Sulli slid fast in the lift.

"Thank god I was able to catch up!"she said,breathing raggedly.Coordinator Wang ordered her to delivered some sample clothes to President Kim for  the incoming Seoul Fashion Week.

Minho's face became gloomy upon seeing Choi Sulli."Damn it!why do I always bumped to this woman!"he thought,totally annoyed.

Sulli finally calmed down and lifted her head only to be surprised when she saw Minho. "Omo!what are you doing here?"she step closer.

He quickly move away from her. "Ya Choi Sulli!Dont you ever come close to me!I'm allergic to you because you always creates trouble everytime I bumped with you"

She bit her bottom lip to control her anger."Excuse me?!I'm not a trouble maker Mr Choi!those were just unfortunate events that neither one us expected.Dont blame it on me"

He gave her a cold stared."Whatever Miss Choi!just stay away from me okay..keep some distance coz I dont wanna be involve with another scandal with you!"

Sulli scowled at him but decided to shut as she doesnt wanna start another word war with him.

Minho was standing near the sliding door while Sulli was standing at the back.

He rammed his hands in his pocket as his big eyes were glued on the floor numbers on top.

"8...9.."he said quietly.

Suddenly the whole place became dark and the elevator stop.

"What the heck!"he exclaimed

"What happened?!"Sulli asked.She cant see anything because of complete darkness.

Minho pushed the emergency button. "Geez!I dont wanna be stuck in here!'he started to panic.

Sulli reached out for her phone in her Prada purse to make an emergency call but to her dismay there is no signal inside.

She scratched her head."Aish!!!what a bad day!"she sat on the floor whining. 

The only light inside the metal box was Sulli's cellphone.He turn around and look at her semi dark face with contempt.'"This is all y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter