Alexander McQueen

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joseon Dynasty 1469

Suwon Province

The carriage of Princess Yuri stop in front of Baedoona's small wooden house.A male servant assisted the Princess in stepping down of the carriage.

She put the magoja on top of her head (outerjacket of hanbok) to hide her face from the curious neighbors of Baedoona.The servant knocked on the door twice.

After five minutes,Baedoona peeked her head outside and frowned.

"May I help you?"she asked,completely puzzled.It is so unusual that an aristocrat will be dropping by to their poor village.

Princess Yuri smiles at her."May I come in Miss Bae?"

Baedoona reluctantly welcomed the unexpected guest.

"Wait for me outside"Princess Yuri said to the servant.

She step inside of the house and squirmed inside from disgust at the dirty place.Since she's in a desperate situation she have no choice but to endure the unpleasant view.She take off the magoja and put it on table.

"What do you want from me?"Doona asked in a serious tone.

Princess Yuri pulled out a twelve silver coins that was wrapped on a velvet silk cloth and put it down on the table.Doona looked at the silvers coins then her eyes rested on Yuri.

"I want you to put a spell on Princess Jinri,my stepsister.Three days from now,King Minho will be marrying her and I dont want that wedding to happen.I'm gonna give you two gold bars if you succeeded on separating King Minho to my step sister"

Doona's lips twitch in one corner."I can give Princess Jinri a mysterious disease that even the best doctors in town will not be able to cure her"

A devilish grinned broke into Princess Yuri's lips.

 

 

Present Day

The disaster couple entered DaVinci restaurant located in the east side of Apujeong-dong.The restaurant focuses on modern and classic cuisine,they have expanded bar area,low couches and comfy chairs that serve as an intimate place to sip wine and cocktails.The waiter lead them to a couple table a few steps away from the bar area.The table are covered with peach colored table cloth with a vase of red roses resting on top.

Minho smiles upon seeing Sulli's appreciation to the cozy restaurant.He pulled out a chair for her and she happily sat down.She crosses her legs since she's not wearing underwear inside of her black skimpy dress.Minho sat down at the opposite side.

A wicked smile flashes into his lips while looking at her fidgety expression."You okay?"he asked teasingly.

She scowled at him."You have the nerve to asked me if I'm okay after you ripped my underwear.Thanks a lot coz I'm having a great time right now  "she said sarcastically.

He chuckled."Dont worry Miss Choi I'll buy you something prettier and expensive than the one that I ripped"his eyes dances from amusement.

After sharing a tasty and delicious three course meal,Minho gave her a present.

Sulli's mouth half parted while staring at the tiffany box in front of her."Is he gonna propose to me?"she said to herself,hopeful.

"Open it chagiya"he said softly.

Her fingers excitedly opened the blue box only to gasped aloud when she saw two silver rings inside---a couple ring

"Wow!this is beautiful!"Sulli exclaimed.She picked up the female ring and stared at it in disbelief.Her heart is in a riot from happiness.

"Let me put that ring to your lovely finger"he said smiling.

She was about to gave him the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter