Christian Dior

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joseon Dynasty 1469

Geungjeongjeon Hall(Throne Hall)

The giant golden gong was hit three times indicating of the King's arrival.

The six minister,scholars and palace soldiers all bowed on the ground upon seeing the king's entourage which consist of eunuchs,king's officers and his majesty King Minho.

He sat down in his throne and roamed his eyes around the hall.

His big eyes rested in a middle aged woman that was tied with ropes around her body,arms and hands.She had bruises in her face and blood oozes from her forehead.

She lifted her head and look at him with hatred and animosity in her eyes.

King Minho called his eunuch."Who is that woman?"

"Your majesty,her name si Bae Doona.She commited a crime of practicing black magic.She was believe to have killed twelve people in her village.The palace soldiers caught her yesterday at Suwon"the eunuch said.

King Minho gazes down at her."Is it true woman?do you killed those people by practicing black magic?"

Bae Doona smirked at him."They are all bad people.They burned my house and killed my husband and child without mercy.I just gave them the punishment they deserved"

King Minho's jaws tightened."But it's wrong to put justice in your hands.I sentenced you with death penalty"he said in a firm voice.

Bae Doona was completely shocked."No!!!you cannot do this to me your majesty!!"

King Minho ordered his eunuch to beheaded and burn her body to ashes.

Before Bae Doona die,her expression darkened.She stared straightly into his eyes."I will put a spell on you King Minho and to your bride to be Princess Jinri.You two will never have a happy and peaceful life together.You will both experience humiliation,badluck and mishaps till your next life.And the only way to break the spell is Princess Jinri's confession of her undying love for you"

But King Minho did not take her cursed seriously.

The following day,he received a bad news that Princess Jinri have caught a mysterious disease and she's dying.

He immediately went to her house.

He lifted her dying body from the bed and imprisoned her into his arms.

"Jinri...."tears pool in his eyes.

A faint smile broke in Princess Jinri's lips.She gently touched his face."Forgive me your majesty for not keeping my promise"she said in a weak voice.

He kissed her forehead and lips while crying."Oh please dont die Jinri...I love you so much"

"L-lets meet again in the next life"she said while gasping."I-I...lo...."she closed her eyes and died into his loving arms.

"Noooo!!!"he screamed

 

Present Day...

SKBC Dressing Room...

I stared blankly in my phone as if I'm waiting for a call or a text.I inhaled deeply while thinking about Minho.Its been three days since I last saw him and I missed him so much.He went to Japan for book signing and he will be interviewing Shinzo Abe, the prime minister of Japan.He constantly calls me everyday but it wans't enough...I wanna be with him...I wanna hug him and kiss him....I miss our little adventure...the world looks normal again because he's not with me right now...

"So its true,absence makes the heart grow fonder"I said softly.

I have dated dozens of men before...I have kissed dozens of toads in my past but Minho is an exception.I have never felt the heart-fluttering-stomach-dancing-feeling that I felt from him...its as if we really belong together...

I inhaled deeply again.Good thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter