Stella McCartney

My Goodbye Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joseon Dynasty 1468

Hwang Seong Fortress,Suwon

The carriage of Princess Jinri entered in one of the four main gate of the fortress.The palace guard bowed upon learning that the bride to be of King Minho was inside of the carriage.

Princess Jinri slightly peeked at the majestic fortress.It was made of hard stone and walls and has two storey pavillions---Hwaseomuns(west gate) and Changmongyuns(east gate).The fortress has floodgate,four secret gates,four guard platforms,two observation towers and a beacon towers.

The carriage stop in front of the main door and one of the princess lady help her to step down on the ground.She's wearing the most elegant and beautiful Hanbok in Joseon. 

A brighter smile flashes her lips as her eyes rested on King Minho.

King Minho invited her to walk with him on the palace garden.

Since its autumn season,the falling leaves from the trees fell softly on the ground.They are both in awe as the afternoon sky were clear of clouds,the water in the ponds becomes calm and quiet with lotus flowers grows in large numbers.

Princess Jinri closes her eyes as she inhaled the fresh aromatic autumn breeze that gave her a great relief after suffering from the scorching summer and rainy season.

King Minho was in complete fascination while looking at her.

She opened her droopy eyes and stared at him."Your majesty,Queen Dowager had told me that you and your troops will be leaving tomorrow to fight against the manchurian troops."

King Minho sadly nod."Yes its true,I will be gone for a year"he move closer and held her soft hand."Princess Jinri,promise me that you will wait for me"

She flustered and smile."With all my heart your majesty.I will be waiting for your return"

"Will you marry me my Princess?"he asked.

Her heart was flooded with happiness upon hearing his proposal"Yes your majesty"

King Minho slowly crossed the distance between them and claimed her lips in a gentle and tender kiss under the falling leaves...

Behind the walls,one scornful woman is watching---Princess Kwon Yuri.

She's Princess Jinri's step sister and she's been harbouring deep feelings to King Minho from the very first time she laid her eyes on him.

Her hands on a fists while thinking of an evil plan to separate the lovers."I'm not gonna allow you Jinri to marry King Minho.He's mine"

Out of nowhere,the famous witch Bae Doona entered into her mind."It seems like I have to ask for her help"she said smirking.

 

 

Present Day...

The heavy rain had finally came to its end after pouring last night.The sun slowly peeking in the morning sky as the soft mists of moisture from the rain brings serenity to the place.

Sulli was awakened by the rain drops coming from the cheoma(edge of hanok's curvy roof) and down to the ground.

A silent gasped escaped when she realize that Minho's arms and legs was wrapped around her waist and legs.Minho stirred and opened his sleepy eyes.

He sweetly smiled at her."Goodmorning my princess"he greeted.

She shyly smiled."Goodmorning my prince"

His hands move upward and cupped her face."You look so lovely in the morning chagiya"he said in a husky voice.Sulli open to say something but Minho covered it with his hot burning lips.He's kissing her with so much passion and she kiss him back.Matching his fire...

She snake her arms around his neck as Minho's lips travels into her neck.She moan and gasped beneath him as she springs her eyes open.

His hands were busy doing an over time job inside her shirt when all of the sudden Sulli's eyes caught a cockroach crawling in the bed.And since she had a phobia to insects and bugs,fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter