Facebook

I'll Play Your Game [Age Is But A Number]

Later that night, Hyemi logged onto her Facebook account. She remembered early last year, Daehyun had added her on Facebook first. It was before Hyemi had gotten to know Daehyun and the encounter was more like an "I added you because you go to my school" type of thing. But that was back then, before Hyemi had any feelings for him. She was pretty glad that Daehyun had added her first and before they knew each other at all because adding him at this time would be too embarrassing and obvious.

Hyemi immediately typed in "Daehyun" in the search bar and his page showed up. This wasn't routine for Hyemi to follow everything Daehyun did, but recently her feelings changed about everything. While on Daehyun's facebook, she couldn't help but look through his profile pictures. But the current photo was of him and Sunny, which made Hyemi overly jealous of Sunny. She opened a new tab began to follow Sunny onto her facebook and searched through her profile pictures. *There's nothing extraordinary about her. She's not THAT pretty... What does Daehyun see in her?*

Closing the tab, Hyemi went back to scrolling through Daehyun's posts and seeing what he's said lately. After scrolling for a few seconds, Hyemi saw Daehyun's post of 100 questions (that thing people do when theyre bored and answer 100 questions after a certain amount of people like the status). She began to read through everything but could tell that Daehyun answered most of the questions halfheartedly. Reading the questions about "last kiss" and "last person you texted" all read "Sunny". Hyemi badly wanted to be one of those answers on his status. As Hyemi kept scrolling down, she came across the relationship section. She discovered that Daehyun had only been wiith two girls in his whole life, Sunny and another girl.

*Being the type of guy he is and how cute he looks, I thought he would have  more than 2 girlfriends*

Even though most people would get bored looking through all these questions, especially when all the questions are half-heartedly answered, Hyemi read them all with deep thought and remembered everything he wrote. But then Hyemi came across an answer that made her wonder. It read: "Do you have a crush on someone?" and Daehyun's answer was "sure". Hyemi's eyes bulged. She scrolled down a little bit more and came across another question saying "Fallen for a friend" and his answer was "?" as if he didn't want to answer that question because he was afraid of hurting Sunny if she saw that status. After seeing this though, it left a little hope in Hyemi. She wondered.. *Does he consider me a friend?* *Is the talking about me?* Hyemi smiled smugly at herself but then remembered..... *Wait... what if he's thinking of Yeongie?*

Hyemi grabbed her pillow and started to think about it. *What does Daehyun see in Sunny? I never see any cute conversations.. I dont see any convos for that matter.*

The only thing Hyemi see's on Daehyun's facebook wall is a bunch of other girls' posts and letters saying how good friends they were. Hyemi didn't even see Sunny post anything on his wall. It made Hyemi wonder *Maybe theyre pretending to date?* But no, that couldn't be. Hyemi has heard other people tease Daehyun about his girlfriend and Daehyun himself has talked about dating Sunny.

Hyemi dropped into bed and dreamed of the next day to come. She was gonna see him in homeroom soon.