Take It Slow

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-TOP POV-

            "Sorry to interrupt this music making session, but I think you need to win Dara's heart all over again, and looking good will get you there, so let’s get you ready for tomorrow's date!" I suggested.
            "Top is right. Dara loves a guy who dresses nice. That's why she loves me." Seungri chirped in, smiling.
Oh gosh. Someone help this man.
            "One, Seungri, what the hell are you saying.” Sighing, he continued, “Two, they're right Jiyong. You need to look confident and cool!" Taeyang said.
            "Fine... TOP, you can be my stylist for tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to be my own..."
            "YESSSSSS! I won't disappoint you Jiyong! I'll make Dara fall in love with you, trust me. You just gotta win her heart, but take it slow. Don’t force her to fall in love with you."
            "You better make me look good..." Jiyong mumbled.

- the day of filming -

-Dara POV-

            "Come on Dara! Let’s get you ready now before you become late!"
            "Ugh... A part of me doesn't even want to go anymore..."
            "I thought you wanted to make Jiyong suffer?"
            "Bommie... What if I fall in love with him again?"
            "Then you do. Dara, don't deny your love for Jiyong. We all know you're still in love with him. You'll just hurt yourself more if you try to keep it in. Let things flow, okay? But... it's good to make him learn a lesson. Make him regret ever cheating on you!" Bom lectured.
            Giving a big sigh, I added “This is complicated."

*two hours later*

            "OH. HOT. DAAMN. Dara, you look hot!!" Bom had her jaw dropped to the floor. "I did a hell of a good job."
            I looked at myself in the mirror and I must admit, I look pretty good today! I wore the black dress I bought yesterday, my makeup was simple- yet attractive, and my hair was curled to perfection. It's time to make Jiyong realize what he missed out on!
            "Thanks Bommie! Well I'm going to go now!" I gave myself one last look.
            "Good luck!"

            I arrive at the Namsam Tower and I receive a letter to go to the rooftop. Once I go there, I don't see any cameras and the letter told me to be as natural as possible. I sit down at a table and look at the famous wall of locks that contain love messages that couples have done. Maybe we'll do one too?

            I receive a new letter from a staff telling me to write a message to my new husband. Since this is the first season of couples knowing who they are partnered with, the message can be personal. It says he'll never see it, until the end of our WGM season and he'll be the only one to see it. I wonder what Jiyong will write...

            After I wrote my message, I put it into the box that they gave us, and locked it. They told me to keep the key. The key was tied to a chain that could be used as a necklace, so I put it on my neck.

            "Dara." It was the voice that I knew so well. I turned around and he took my breath away, once again.

"Jiyong." He looked as handsome as I remembered. He is the man I fell in love with. He was wearing a simple black suit with his hair slicked back. Everything was simple and clean, but he left me speechless.
            He walked towards me with a bouquet of red roses.

            He moved his head right in front of me and our lips were so close to touching. "You have a little drool coming out,” he chuckled. I closed my mouth and was embarrassed at how stupid I looked. "I hope you like the roses." His lips were still close to mine and I thought at any moment he would kiss me, but he didn’t. Instead, he kissed my forehead and gave me the roses.

            I took the roses and observed them. There was one that didn’t look like the others. I took that one out of the bunch to look at it closely.

            Before I can say anything, Jiyong said "I promise to love you unconditionally until every rose I gave you today dies." I looked at the odd rose. It was a plastic rose and had a little note connected to it. "Baby girl, my love for you will never die."
            As I'm about to reply, Jiyong hugs me and whispers in my ear, "By the way my love, you look beautiful today." KWON JIYONG, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT?!

            When he lets go of me, I finally notice that he has the same key necklace that I have. One of the staff members comes up to us and gives us another letter.
Jiyong reads it out loud.

            "Congratulations on becoming the new WGM couple! As you both have noticed, you both have key necklaces. Before meeting, you both have wrote messages for each other. We have the boxes but once you want the other person to read your message, you shall give your key to them so they can unlock your box. Your new mission is to write a love lock. Once you are done, dinner is set for you both on the 4th floor."

            I grab the message lock from the staff and sit down at the table. Jiyong gives back the letter and sits next to me. He sits REALLY CLOSE to me. I am officially melting over here. HELP!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter