Obsession

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[A/N:] I'm back! :D    btw, from this point on, things are going to get very interesting! (;   -----------------------------------------------  

-Dara POV-

 

            When Jiyong left me, I finally saw Bom as she was walking towards me.

            "Bommie! I've been looking for you! Where were you?!"

            "Looking for you! I just want to go home Dara... I'm not even in the mood anymore." She pouted.

            "Same here..." Yeah… Jiyong's sad attitude totally killed my mood.

            "Why? What happened to you?" Bom asked.

            "Jiyong seems like he's ignoring me... I don't know why." I started to think of reasons, but nothing came up.

            "But isn't that what you kind of wanted? I mean, it kinda seemed like you didn't want Ji to act all sweet towards you..." It kills me to know that Bom is right. But that can't be the reason, can it?

            "How about you? What happened to you?"

            "Ugh... I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I feel so crappy right now... and it's all because Top is ignoring me!!" She crossed her arms across her chest.

            “Man... we're in the same position, Bommie..." I shook my head.

            Boys are so complicated!

 

-Jiyong POV-

 

            "Yo Top. What's with the long face?"

            "Bom. Did you see her and Siwon?! He was basically touching her face!"

            "... same for Dara and her "lover" Minho. UGHHH" I mumbled.

            "I hate Siwon. He's touching things that aren't his!"

            "I hate Minho. He's claiming things that aren't his!"

            "Same thing happened to you?"

            "Same thing happened to you?"

 

            We yelled at the same time and looked at each other after.

            Then at the same time, we yelled, "Girls are so complicated!"

 

-Dara POV-

 

            "Time to film the college scene! EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!" I heard the director scream.

            Alright, time to try to talk to Jiyong again!

            Once I saw him, he still didn't look at me. I felt someone tap my shoulders, so I turned around.

            "Oh hey Minho! Ready to film?" I smiled. I stole a glance at Jiyong and once he saw me look at him, he looked down.

            Just what is wrong with him?

            I talked to Minho until I heard the director call us over.

            "Okay, here's the plan. Jiyong and Dara will meet each other in their gowns. They stare at each other for a couple of seconds and then they hug passionately. After they hug, they're about to kiss while their faces are close to each other, but Minho and Sulli come and call them away."

            "READY? 1...2...3... ACTION!"

 

            Okay. Time to stare at Jiyong. His eyes are currently penetrating mine. They're filled with regret, love, and sadness.

 

            I get lost into his stare until I hear the director say, "Okay, I know you guys love staring at each other, but you guys need to hug!" he chuckled after.

            "READY? ACTION!"

            I stare at his eyes again. I feel his stare. I feel his love. I feel his sadness. It's as if I'm linked to him through a special connection. I wonder if he can feel what I'm feeling too...

 

            And surprisingly, at the same time, we run to each other and we hug passionately.

            ... I could actually feel everything.

 

            His regret.

            His love for me.

            His apology.

            Everything.

 

            I hug him, hoping that some of my feelings could be felt too, since I'm not that great when it comes to words.

            We stare at each other again, with our faces so close to each other.

            His stares are still attacking mine.

            We then get cut off by hearing Minho and Sulli's voice call our names. Oh right… we're still filming.

            We let go of each other and as Minho pulls me away, I look back at Ji, and he's doing the same, but this time, sadness can only be seen on his face.

 

            "CUT!! WOW! THAT WAS SOOO PASSIONATE, BRAVO! THAT WAS A GREAT SCENE!" and yeah... now it’s over...

            I was going to talk to Jiyong, but he already left to his dressing room.

            "Change back into the club attire! We have to film the rooftop scene!"

            I got changed and went to the rooftop to film. Jiyong was already there.

            "You guys already know what to do, Jiyong just has to say 'Dara, I've been wanting to do this' and kisses her."

 

            "READY? 1...2...3... ACTION!"

 

            The wind is blowing in my hair, and we both stare at each other. Everyone is waiting for Jiyong to say his lines.

            "Dara, I've been wanting to do this."

 

            He goes up to me, grabs my face, and kisses me.

            Our kiss was a passionate one, and after the kiss, Jiyong whispers, "Dara, I love you." and leans his forehead on mine.

 

            That last line wasn't in the script though...

            "Ooh! That additional line was a great one, Jiyong! Good job! Now it's time to change into your wedding outfits!"

 

            Jiyong was about to leave, but it was my turn to grab his wrist.

            "What's wrong?"

            "Nothing..."

            "Jiyong, you're not being you right now." He looked away, and sighed.

            "Time to get ready." He left.

            I really don't know what to do right now.

            As I went into the dressing room, I saw Bom sitting down on the couch.

            "Hey, what are you doing here?" I started changing into the wedding dress.

            Bom sighed. "Top is still ignoring me. I don't know why though." she pouted.

            "Hmm... maybe because Siwon touched your face? BY THE WAY, WHAT WAS GOING ON THERE?!"

            "That? Oh gosh... I guess my plan backfired on me..."

            "EXPLAIN."

            "Well at first, I went to Siwon to talk to him about me and Top, since he found us kissing in the closet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter