Only Look At Me - Part 3

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi everyone! I'M BACK!!! :D hope you enjoy this update! ^^ ---------------------

-Dara POV-

 

            "Siwon... Top... Closet..."
            "Huh? Bom, stop mumbling and tell me!"

-Bom POV-


            "Okay here's what happened." I am so freaking embarrassed right now, I don't even know what to say or do!

*flash back*

            As I was going to find Siwon, I got pulled into a closet. Everything was pitch black.
            "HELP! I can't see!!!"
            "Shh..." What the hell?
            "Who are you! You freaking weird alien! Who are you??!"
            "Gosh... You're too loud."
            I felt someone grab my face and felt lips touch mine...
            ... Those lips were so familiar...
            OH MY GOSH, TOP IS KISSING ME RIGHT NOW!!!

            Once I found out who it was, I broke free from the kiss and slapped him.

            "Ow! What was that for?" I found the light switch and turned the light on. I saw TOP rub his cheek.

 

            Oh my gosh. Sorry but he looks so hot right now.
            ANYWAYS, I was shocked so I said "Why did you kiss me?!"
            He started rubbing his hand behind his neck. "Uhhh... I don't know, but I'm sorry if I offend-"
            Then I just kissed him.
            And we kissed for a long time...
            And yes, I liked it...

            We were still kissing and were too distracted to even realize that someone has opened the door.
            Once I saw the person's face, I froze up.
            I heard him say "Sorry for interrupting" before he walked away and closed the door again.
            Then I finally realized that I've been making out with TOP for the past 10 minutes!!! What the hell?!

            "HEY! Why did you kiss me?!" I pointed at him with one hand while my other hand was touching my lips.
            "..." TOP didn’t reply.
            "And why the hell did I kiss back?! And just my luck, Siwon had to freaking walk in during our make out session! UGH!!" I kicked the air.
            Just when I was about to leave, I saw TOP smirking. How dare he laugh during a time like this!
            "Why are you laughing? You think this is funny? It's embarrassing!"
            I saw his smile turn upside down. "You're embarrassed?"
            "You don't like me. What, do you not regret this kiss this time? You made it clear last time that you were sorry for kissing me."
            "But wait-"
            I sighed. "TOP... What are we doing?"
            "This."

            THAT ALIEN KISSED ME AGAIN!!! What the hell!!!
            Right when he kissed me, the door opened up again.

            WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE TIME?!
            It was Jiyong this time.

            I stopped the kiss and I felt like I was going to cry. Why is he messing with my feelings? He doesn't even like me! Does he think I'm that easy?!

            "Y-you !" A tear fell and I wiped it away. I didn't even slap him this time because I was so embarrassed.
            I didn't want one of the best kisses of my life to be experienced inside of a closet.
            I didn't want someone to walk in and see me make out with someone else.
            It makes me feel like .

            I just wanted to be treated right.
            "I never want to see you again!" I had my head down and swiftly passed Jiyong at the door to leave.

*end of flashback*

            "Waahhhhh Dara! I feel so cheap!"
            "Bommie, it's okay..." She hugged me. "TOP probably didn’t mean to make you feel this way."
            I looked up at her. "Dara, why did he kiss me? Does he think I'm an easy girl to play with?"
            She looked at me with a disappointed face. "Whether or not he thinks that, you are NOT an easy girl, and you know that! You are worth more than that!" She smiled at me and hugged me again.
            "Hmm… Thanks. I feel better now." I smiled and decided to not think about it anymore. "By the way, you look so cute! Filming the high school scene?"

            "Yup!"

 

*knock knock*

 

            "Come in!" Dara said.

            Jiyong came in and I looked away, still embarrassed.

 

-Dara POV-

 

            "Jiyong? Whats up?" He looked at me and pouted. Giving a quick sigh, I continued, "What now?"

            He pointed at my skirt and outfit.

            "Please change." He put his hands together in a pleading way.

            "No."

            "Babe, pleeeaaaseeeeee?"

            "Nope." I crossed my arms.

            "But-"

            "No buts. Jiyong, they're making me wear skirts and dresses throughout this whole music video... so I can't change every time you ask me to."

            "Hmmph. You're going to attract everyone out there..." he mumbled and looked down.

            Sighing, I asked, “Why'd you come here in the first place?"

            "Oh yeah! After filming the high school scene, we're going to do the college scene, and then the special rooftop scene." He smirked.

            "What's so special about the rooftop scene again?" I tapped my chin in a clueless manner.

            "We kiss."

            "But I don't want to kiss you!"

            "DARA JUST KISS HIM OR ELSE HE'LL END UP LIKE THAT STUPID WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY AND HE'LL END UP REGRETTING KISSES AND IGNORING YOU AND HE'LL MAKE YOU FEEL CRAPPY SO JUST KISS HIM!!!!!" Bom shouted.

 

... Note to self: DON'T MESS WITH BOM WHEN SHE'S MAD!

 

            Jiyong and I both shut up after Bom's meltdown.

 

*knock knock*

 

            "Who's that now?" I asked Jiyong. He shrugged.

            "I'll open the door." Bom got up and opened the door.

 

*SLAP* huh?

 

            "YOU !" Bom stormed out of the room, revealing a stunned TOP touching his cheek.

            "Jiyong... did Bom just slap me?" Top walked into the room and sat down on the chair.

            "Yup. Cause you deserved it!"

            "B-But you said sorry after kissing Kiko, right? I didn't really mean to say it, but-"

            I cut Top off. "Jiyong said sorry after kissing Kiko because he was cheating on me, Top." I glared at Jiyong.

            Okay, I forgave him, but it still hurts you know.

            "But saying sorry after kissing Bom was a coward move!" I shouted. I'm still pissed at the fact that the kiss with Kiko was brought up, so I stormed out the room to find Bom. We can be mad together!

 

-Jiyong POV-

 

            "THANKS BRO. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter