Wedding Dress

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here's another update! :) Hope you guys like it!   enjoy!   ----------------------------  

-Jiyong POV-

            I woke up with Dara in my arms. I smile brightly at the thought of being with Dara again. She's the one for me.
            I won't ever let her go and I will try my best to protect her from any pain. That means I won't up again.
            Just the thought of her letting me go kills me. Unconsciously, I hug Dara tightly in my arms.
            "Jiyong, I love you, but please let go of me." She mumbled into my chest.
            "No!" I pouted.
            "Damn it, you're so adorable. But please, I have to shower now." She looked at me with her puppy eyes. She's trying to be adorable back!
            "Damn, you won that round with your eyes." I kissed her nose and let her go.
            She got up, gathered her clothes together, then ran back to me.
            "I love you." She gave me a kiss, then ran into the bathroom before I could grab her again.
            Ahh.... I love that girl.
            As I heard Dara turn on the shower, I got up and ordered us some breakfast. After I called room service, I fixed the bed and started to gather my clothes together. After a few minutes, I heard someone knocking on the door.

            "Wow, room service is quick here! I'd thought they'd get here after I shower, but I guess not..." I mumbled and walked towards the door. I looked through the peephole to see if it was room service. To my surprise, there was no one outside.
            I cautiously open the door and step out to see if there's anyone in the hallways. I end up stumbling upon a package left on the ground. It had a label that said "TO DARA." I picked it up thinking that it must be from the We Got Married staff. Maybe it's a surprise event for us! Just the thought of us and our wedding photo shoot makes me giddy. Without a second thought, I leave the package on the table for Dara to open up later on.

            I gather my clothes again and hear Dara come out of the bathroom.
            "I'm done! Jiyong, it's your turn."
            I turn to see her and she's combing her wet hair. Wow, she's still beautiful, even without makeup.
            "You can stop staring you know." She comes towards me and kisses my lips.
            Smirking, I say "You know, you can go to jail for stealing kisses!"
            She crosses her arms. "What jail? Kwon jail?" She says rolling her eyes.
            "Yes. And do you know what they do in Kwon jail?"
            "What?"
            "This." I hugged her tightly, then I gave her a kiss. Once I let go, Dara was dazed so I smacked her lightly and ran towards the bathroom with my clothes.
            10 seconds later...
            "JIYONG!!!!"
            Haha, that's my girl.

-Dara POV-

            I didn't know Jiyong was so playful! Ahh... He's so cute.
            Once Jiyong the shower, I finished brushing my hair. I heard someone knocking on the door.
            "Room service!" Room service? I walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole. It was a female worker with two trays.
            I opened up the door for her and let her in. "Hello, please come in."
            "Here's the breakfast Mr. Kwon ordered, Mrs. Kwon!" Mrs. Kwon??
            She opened up the trays and what I saw surprised me. "Mrs. Kwon? Did we mess up your order? You ordered bunny shaped pancakes with eggs while Mr. Kwon ordered French toast with bacon, correct?"
            "H-huh? Oh, yes. Thank you."
            "If that's all, I'll be leaving now. Thank you and enjoy your meal."
            Once the worker left, I stared at the food again.
            Wow... Jiyong still remembers...

*FLASHBACK*

 

            I called Jiyong after waking up from a weird dream one day.
            "Jiyong! I had a weird dream today..." I pouted and tapped my chin. "I was sad because I couldn't find Tam Tam [A/N: Tam Tam is Dara’s famous bunny doll] so I cried all day and then Bommie came into my room and gave me a bunny shaped pancake and told me to shut up and eat. So I did, then I stopped crying and started smiling. I don't even know what that was all about, but what I do know is that I'm craving a bunny shaped pancake right now..."

 

            "Haha that is a weird dream. Well, I'll buy you one right now then."

            "Really?! They have those?"

            "I'm pretty sure they do. Well I'll see you in a few minutes, kay babe?"

            "Okay, love you!"

            "Love you too!"

            I waited for Jiyong to arrive at my apartment, and once I let him in, I grabbed the bag and ran towards the kitchen.

            I started to open up the bag. "Wait, Dara, I have to tell you so-"

            "I'm so excited for this bun- REGULAR PANCAKE?" I opened up the bag only to find a regular pancake.

            "They don't have bunny shaped pancakes..."

            I frown. I'm not ungrateful for Jiyong bringing me breakfast, I'm just disappointed that there's no bunny shaped pancakes available at all!

            I furrow my eyebrows and put an evil smile on my face. "Uh Dara, why do you look like you're planning something evil right now?"

            "Jiyong, I'm going to search the whole country for bunny shaped pancakes forever until I find one!" I put a fist in the air to show my determination.

            Jiyong went up to me and flicked my forehead. "Fool..." he chuckled. "Why are you so cute? But don't waste your energy on that, and eat some breakfast. I promise to find and buy bunny shaped pancakes for you one day, okay?"

            I looked at Jiyong with loving eyes. "Thank you for the breakfast, and thank you for caring." I got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

            I closed the trays and went to fix my luggage. I was walking towards my luggage until I saw a package that had my name on it on the table. "Hmm? Is this from the We Got Married staff?"

            I opened up the package, and there was two envelopes in it.

            One envelope had my name on it, and the other envelope had 'Jiyong' written on it.

            "I guess it is from the WGM staff."

            I opened up the envelope and read the letter inside.

            Slowly, my legs started to feel weak and numb.

            Slowly, I didn't realize that I am now on the floor with the note inches away from me.

            Slowly, my vision started to become blurry. Are tears coming d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter