Only Look At Me - Part 2

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara POV-

 

            "Kiko... Hi?" I looked at her with a confused face.

            "Hi Dara. I know this is awkward, but I just wanted to let you know that Jiyong loves you a lot." I rolled my eyes.

            "Yeah right. If he did, he wouldn't have cheated on me." I scoffed.

            "I had part in that, and I'm sorry. I kissed him first, and I knew he was lying when he told me that you guys 'broke up'."

            I gasped in shock. “Then why the hell did you still go after him?"

            "Because... I don't know. I just wanted to feel loved. But I couldn't really feel that since I knew Jiyong always loved you. So I'm here to apologize." She just wanted to feel loved. Does she even know how it felt to be cheated on?

            I rubbed my temples on the side of my head. I'm so tired of this.

            "I accept your apology. But you don't need to cover for Jiyong. If he loved me, he wouldn't have cheated on me, that's all." I forgave her. I had to be the bigger person. I don't want to end up being bitter.
            "You can believe that all you want Dara, but I know he loves you. If you keep on denying it, he might just give you up for good. But I'm sorry again, and I hope we can be friends." She reached out her hand to me to shake hands.
            I was about to reply and give my hand, but Jiyong ran to me and cupped my face.
            "Jiyong, what are you do-"
            "Did Kiko hurt you? Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" He turned to Kiko. "Look, I know I hurt you too Kiko, but Dara had no part in this so-"
            "She didnt hurt me. She just came here to apologize, Jiyong." I said to cover up my shock.
            "Oh... Well sorry Kiko for assuming things." I looked over at Kiko and saw the words 'See? He loves you.' to me.
            She smiled at me and said "It's okay. Hope we can be friends Dara. Well I'll leave you two alone, see you." She walked away.
            "You sure she didn't hurt you?" He kept on observing me and checked my whole body to see if I was okay. That's when I realized that maybe Kiko was right. Maybe Ji still loves me.... Now I'm really confused.
            My thoughts were interrupted by a kiss on my forehead.
            I looked at Jiyong. His head was now down.
            "Dara, I love you. And I'm really sorry for cheating on you with Kiko. I know I said this over and over again, but I mean it."
            Man! Forget everything else, he's too adorable right now!
            I leaned down, grabbed his face and kissed him hard. I felt his body freeze in shock.
            "Wooooohooooo!" We stopped kissing and heard everyone in the club clap their hands. We looked at each other and blushed.
            Jiyong carried me out of the chair bridal style again, and yelled out "Sandara Park is mine and only mine!" Then he glared at my fanboys.
            Oh man... Jiyong always has to ruin a moment by embarrassing me right after!
            I hid my face in the crook of his neck while I rested my head on his shoulder.
            He then whispered in my ear, "Baby girl, that dress is too y on you. Please change..." I looked up at him and saw him pout. So cute! I giggled and told him that I can't change yet. "Why not? It's making me go crazy... If you know what I mean." He growled and winked at me ily.

            HE'S THE ONE MAKING ME GO CRAZY!
            Carrying me, he brought me to a dressing room, closed the door, and dropped me to my feet so that I can stand.
            "Baby girl, please change. Or else..."
            "Or else what?" I challenged him.
            "Or else I'll kiss you... hard."
            I gulped. "Yeah rig-"
            He pushed me against a table and grabbed my face while kissing me. I grabbed his shirt and kissed him back.
            We made out for a few minutes until we heard a knock on the door. "Dara, they're waiting for Jiyong." It was Bommie.
            That's when I noticed that Jiyong's hands were on my thighs. I nearly melted at his touch!
            "O-okay, he's on his way now." Holy crap! What just happened right now?!
            After I heard Bom leave, we both fixed ourselves. Jiyong fixed his shirt, while I pulled my dress down. He pushed my dress up too high, and I didn't even notice!
            "See? Don't challenge the dragon." He smirked. Dragon? Dragon my !
            "Fine! I'll wear pants! Turn around."
            "It's not like I haven't seen everything yet-" Oh gosh. Does he really have to say that right now?!
            "Just turn around!" He turned around and chuckled.
            After I wore leggings under my dress, he grabbed my hand and we both walked outside of the room.
            Jiyong let go of my hand to start filming while Bom went up to me and said "So, how was the make out session?" She started laughing. "Dara, admit it. You still love him!"
           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter