Do You Love Me

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the update I promised!

Hope you guys enjoy it~

Please read my extra notes/announcements at the bottom of the chapter, when you're done reading :)

xoxo ^^

Happy holidays and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyong POV-

            *Sigh*

            I just got off the phone with Dara… I have a bad feeling and it’s telling me that Dara is second-guessing our marriage plans. Was I being too pushy?

            I honestly thought she would like the idea of getting married next year. It would be great.

            I shouldn’t have pushed the idea… damn it. Now it seems as if she doesn’t want to get married at all.

            I just really want to make her my wife already. I want to start a family. I want to be able to live with her and live a normal life. I understand, we are artists, and we still have fans to perform for… but I want to continue that as a married man.

            I guess we’re just not on the same page… *sigh* Dara and I definitely have to clear some things up.

            For now, I’ll just sleep it off.

            Hopefully tomorrow will get better.

-----------------------------------------------------------

            As I got up from my bed, I decided to make some breakfast and watch TV in the living room.

            Eating cereal, I the TV and grabbed my phone next to me.

            No missed calls. No new text messages.

            Damn. Dara is really thinking twice about marrying me. I’m a fool. Why couldn’t I wait? I totally understand marriage brings pressure! Ugh, I’m an idiot.

            Rubbing my temples, I decided to call her.

            Wait. I put down my phone.

            I can’t. I would just feel like I’m doing too much. Plus, she would probably feel more pressure. I think I should give her some space and time…

            I was in deep thought until I heard our dorm door open. TOP was entering the dorm with a big smile on his face.

            “Yo bro. Where did you come from? Did you have an early schedule?”

            “Dude, it’s 1 pm. Guess someone slept in!” I grabbed my phone and checked the time. I guess I really did sleep in. I looked back at TOP.

            “Anyways, I was with a co-worker.” He looked away quickly.

            “Co-worker? Which one?”

            “Umm, doesn’t really matter. Anyways, aren’t you going to watch Inkigayo?”

            “Inkigayo? Why? No one from YG is performing today.”

            “Ah, you totally forgot. Jiyong, Bom and Dara are going to be guest hosts today.”

            “Crap. How could I forget??” I went to change the channel.

            “Thank goodness I came in here just in time!” He shook his head and sat next to me.

            We both waited for our girls to show up on the screen. In the meantime, we started a conversation about our relationships.

            “So what’s got you down? Did you fight with Dara?” TOP got up, grabbed a bag of chips and sat back down.

            “Man… I don’t know. I asked her if it was possible to have our wedding in January…”

            “Wait- January of next year??”

            “Yeah… Why… was that bad?”

            “It’s not necessarily bad, but it could have put a bunch of pressure on her.”

            “But Top, I just can’t wait anymore. But now because of my dumb, impatient self, I feel like I made Dara think twice about marrying me!” I shook my head in disappointment.

            “Has she texted you yet?”

            “Nope… Damn… well let’s focus on the positive. How are you and Bom?”

            “Ehh, we’re doing good. Come to think of it, she hasn’t texted me back…” TOP pulled out his phone from his pockets.

            “Maybe she and Dara are just preparing for Inkigayo.”

            “You’re right. I mean why would she not text me back, righ-“

… and in that moment, I looked straight at TOP and then looked right back at the TV screen.

            “Hello! What’s up! We’re 2NE1’s Dara and Bom!” Dara and Bom smiled.

            “And I’m Super Junior’s Siwon! Also welcome my fellow labelmate, Chanyeol!” Siwon smiled and stood next to Bom.

            “Hello! I’m EXO’s Chanyeol!” Chanyeol grinned and stood next to Dara.

            “Uhh… Jiyong. Tell me why Bom is with that jerk??” TOP’s fist tightened.

            “I don’t really know dude… but tell me why that little fanboy twerp is standing next to my FIANCE???” Jiyong’s fist tightened as well. [A/N: sorry, I miss exo a bit! Hehe~]

            “We hope we can be great hosts today,” Bom said.

            “Don’t worry Bom, I think you’re doing great already!” Siwon winked at Bom.

            “Why don’t you two ladies introduce the next performers?” Chanyeol said.

            “Okay, we’ll even do it in our very special, funny way. Please excuse us!” Dara giggled.

            “The next performers are… BTS!” Dara and Bom shouted in a cute way. Dara and Bom then did a cute dance in front of Chanyeol and Siwon. Before the camera switched to BTS, Chanyeol was seen blushing and Siwon was seen giggling while Bom playfully hit him.

[A/N: gotta include BTS somewhere! <3]

            “SIWON WAS FLIRTING WITH MY GIRL! THAT BASTARD!” TOP stood up.

            “CHANYEOL STILL THINKS DARA IS ADORABLE! THERE WAS NO NEED TO BLUSH!” Jiyong also stood up.

            “WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!” TOP and I said in unison.

            “Let’s. Call. Them.” TOP said as he took out his phone.

            I tried calling Dara’s phone but she wasn’t answering. Is she mad at me because of yesterday? I feel as if she’s ignoring me…

 

-TOP POV-

 

            Oh, I am so irritated. I trust Bom, but I just don’t trust men around her. She’s too y to be around men!

            “Hello?” I said.

            I heard Bom laugh. “-Siwon that was funny. Haha, I’ll be right out there, let me just answer this call.- Hello?”

            “Bom.”

            “Yes?”

            “Aren’t you going to call me ‘Babe’?” Why isn’t she calling me that? Is it because she doesn’t want anyone to hear her?

            “It’s just not appropriate right now. I’m working.” What kind of excuse is that? We’ve always been calling each other ‘Babe’, no matter where we were.

            I scoffed. “Yeah, working with Siwon, aren’t we? Thanks for letting your BOYFRIEND know.”

            “Why are you scoffing? Yes, I am. And I am enjoying myself here. I didn’t even know he would be here, but I really don’t care. I don’t like the way you’re acting right now. It’s ridiculous.”

            “He’s ridiculous.”

            “Really? Stop acting immature. I can work with whoever I want. I mean, I never got on you for working with Shin Se Kyung.” Bom scoffed.

            “Hah, well you should have. So was this for ‘revenge’? Jealous much?” I laughed.

            “What the hell do you mean by ‘I should have’??”

            I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter