Happy

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

You guys are so hilarious! I love all the Soomi comments ^^

Anyways, here is the update I promised!

Once again, Thank you for reading my story!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND UPVOTE THIS STORY :3

--------------------------------------------------

I heard Dara cry more, then sigh. “Jiyong, fine. Let’s break up then. I’m done with this heartache. I trusted you… but now, I hate you, and don’t ever try to call me again.” She hung up.

I lost her.

Can I make it up to her? Will she believe me?

“There. Happy, Soomi?”

“Yes, I am super satisfied.” Soomi grinned.

------------------------

-Jiyong POV-

 

            “Could you stop looking at your phone oppa?” Soomi looked at me with annoyed eyes. “Or else I’m going to leave.”

            I looked around to see if everything was ready. I looked outside the window, and saw a police officer give me a thumbs up, telling me that I can now continue our plan.

            “I’m sorry, Soomi. You know what; I think I drank too much water. I have to go use the restroom. Wait here for oppa, okay?” I flashed my signature smile.

            “O-okay, I’ll wait.” Soomi blushed. I got up, ready to leave Soomi completely. “Actually, wait.”

            Damn. What now?

            “Give me a hug and a kiss.” SAY WHAT?

            “Uh, Soomi, I have to go... it’s kind of an emergency.” I moved my body up and down to make it seem as if I really had to go pee.

            “I know, so you can make it a quick one.” Soomi got up, and swiftly went up to me and hugged me.

            “You know, I really like you, Jiyong oppa. I’ve always been your devoted fan. I went to all of your concerts, fan meetings, and performances.” I shifted uncomfortably in her arms. Please let this plan go well!

            “But for me to pull off this whole plan to take you away from Dara, or really any other girl, I got plastic surgery for you. Everyone you’ve ever dated or rumored to date, I made sure I fixed up my whole face to have some qualities from each and every one of them. Aren’t you glad?”

            What the hell? No wonder! If she was one of my devoted fans, I would have noticed her right away. This girl is crazy!

            “I stole money from my parents’ bank account for you, you know. I quit school as well.”

            I pushed her softly away from me.

            “You did what?”

            “I stole-“

            “And why would you do such a thing?!” I yelled at Soomi.

            “Why are you getting mad? It’s my life! And it was all for you! You’re a busy man. I needed to support you! Your life is way more important than mine!” I looked at her in shock. “You’re Kwon Jiyong! G-Dragon! You and Big Bang are my life.”

            “Soomi, how much money did you steal from your parents?!”

            “Every last bit of their savings… but don’t be mad! They can always make up the money again. Who cares? It was worth the money! Can’t you tell I look like Sohee, Kiko, Sulli, and Dara mixed together?” Trust me, she didn’t…

            I backed away from her. “I am grateful that you are my fan, and that you have supported me, but how can I thank you if you’ve made your parents suffer? You’ve given up your life as well! I am only an idol for so long! I have my own life to live, and so do you! I will only last for a while, while your life and your family will live on forever.”

            “B-but who cares?! I love you! I am your TRUE fan!”

            “No Soomi. I know who my true fans are. I can only recognize fans as VIPs only if they put themselves first before me or Big Bang.”

            “THAT’S SO NOT TRUE! I am the best fan you’ve ever had! The others, they don’t care enough! They don’t follow you! They don’t spend thousands of dollars on you like I have! They go waste their time on school and work and family, while I am always here, available, for you and your needs!”

            “Please get her away from me.” Soomi looked at me in shock, as police officers came inside the restaurant to arrest her.

            “O-Oppa! How could you?!”

            “Soomi, please… I am very sorry I am the cause of all your family’s troubles. I am very sorry for ruining your life.” I looked at her with apologetic eyes.

            If I caused one girl to do this, how many others have done so as well?

            I just wanted to make music. Not ruin my fans’ lives with their obsession! I want my fans to get married one day. I want them to have a bright future, to get married, to have kids. I just wanted to make their days a bit happier with my music. I don’t want them to think that my life is more important than theirs, because to be honest, it’s not.

            “O-Oppa…” Soomi looked at me with a sad face. “No! It’s not your fault!” Soomi cried out.

            Those were the last words I heard from her, since the police took her away.

I was left alone in the restaurant until YG came in.

            “How are you feeling?” he asked.

            “To be honest, not that great.”

            “Well Dara-“

            OH CRAP! I MADE HER CRY! I have to call her.

            “Hold on.” I grabbed my phone and called her again. Instantly, I was directed to her voicemail. What have I done?? “Dara, please, please answer.”

            He started to laugh at me. “This is no time for jokes! I made Dara cry, and I didn’t mean to, and now I have to explain myself to her! I don’t want to lose her again.”

I tried to call her again, until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

            “You’re so cute. I love you, Jiyong.”

            “Dara?!” I turned around, and held Dara tightly. “I am so sorry, I didn’t mean anything I said. I didn’t mean to make you cry. It was Soomi, and-“

            “I know.”

            “-and she made me- wait. You know?” I looked at her with curiosity.

            “YG called me, telling me of your plan, which was DUMB by the way! What if she hurt you???” Dara slapped my arm.

            “Ow. That hurt.” I pouted.

            “Anyways,” she smirked. “I knew what you were doing, so if she were to make you do anything, I’d just have to act it out.”

            “But it sounded so real?”

            “Of course! I wasn’t an actress in the Philippines for nothing, you know.” She winked at me.

            I gave her a long and deep kiss. I just missed her so much.

            *cough cough*

            We both looked at our boss.

            “You guys can let go of each other now, you know.” He raised his eyebrows. “Save it for later.” He chuckled. “There are reporters outside. I guess people found out about our plan.”

            We let go of each other, but kept our hands together.

            “I am going to tell them that we’ll be holding a press conference to get everything cleared. I’ll go outside right now. Follow me after a minute.” With that said, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter