Love Is Ouch

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara POV-

*beep beep* I looked to my right and saw my phone light up.

Hmm... it seems like I got a text... I opened up my messages on my phone and saw a text from Jiyong.

 

"Dara, I'm going to be honest... I cheated on you with Kiko. I am truly sorry... I didn't want to hurt you, and I didn't intend to. I didn't even plan to get into a relationship with Kiko... it just happened. I know you must hate me right now, and you have all the right to. I'm a jerk. I'm sorry... I didn’t mean to hurt you in any kind of way. I love you but we both know our relationship is hard right now. I want to talk to you in person, so I guess I'll see you soon. I'm sorry again Dara... Please forgive me."

Haha. Bull.

The text pissed me off, so I decided to text him back:


"Bull, just like our relationship. You say you love me? How could you even text me that whole paragraph? Are you truly sorry? I doubt it. How could you text me such an empty paragraph? I can't believe you'd do this to me… Did you even love me? Just leave me alone… I'm tired... We're done. There's nothing to talk about here. You hurt me and that's all. I'll try to get better and you can stay happy with Kiko. See you, Jiyong. It was good while it lasted."

 

I tried to stay strong but I cried the whole time I was texting him. It took A LOT of energy to text him that.

Did he really expect me to think everything was going to be okay?

--------------------------------------------


            It was time to prepare for our concert tour in the United States. Great, I totally forgot about my hair. That's great… I'll just be reminded of him every single day. *sigh*

            Well, Jiyong is back in town. I have plans to ignore him today, I just don’t think I would be able to handle seeing him again. Luckily, today is our Inkigayo performance of I Love You. I'm almost sure I won't see him today. I mean, I shouldn’t have to see him today, right?
            But man, I was wrong... of course fate just had to mess with me!

-------------------------------------------

 

            "Good job ladies, see you next week! Oh wait, you guys are filming for next week too! Never mind! Good luck! And have fun!" An Inkigayo Producer bowed towards us and walked away.
            After bowing, my body started alerting me that I was tired and hungry already… It's been a long day and I just want to go home.
            Right on time, 2NE1’s stylis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter